First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
should girls be more assertive and ask guys out?
1665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Disneyland :)
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
Why? Do guys want to be asked out?

I didn't know they liked that kind of thing.
1704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
I hate to break it to you, but a guy who wants to date you for your body is just as likely, if not more, to ask you out. Sorry.
Posted 2/6/08

frincess09 wrote:

is not a SPAM....

r u crazy....

im recruting for my GROUPS....

grrrrr....


Yes, me is crazy for SPAM!!! More please...
442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

DKangN3 wrote:

I hate to break it to you, but a guy who wants to date you for your body is just as likely, if not more, to ask you out. Sorry.


QFT

I don't think it bears any repeating but no matter what a guy says ladies, we look at your body first, then your personality. Sorry, just how our minds work.

I think the same applies to girls, with perhaps other contributers such as wealth and success being a turn on I guess. haha

3892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Toronto, Ontario
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

cindyrella wrote:

Why? Do guys want to be asked out?

I didn't know they liked that kind of thing.


Well some guys are shy but another case would be to boost their ego.
7520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / At my laptop....
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
really asking a guy out....
id be too scared ....
embarassed....
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Manila
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
HAY NAKO!!!...wag mo nga ako pagkakausapin....

di ko kaylangan opinyon mo....
Posted 2/6/08

ktnew wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


ktnew wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


leo22334455 wrote:

i dont date
i dont really care bout guys
so i dont ask em out


Look at your age, if I was your dad I'd be sooo proud.


That really made me laugh!


.....I dont think girls should be more assertive; afterall chivalry is already dead you cant take this from us too...the least guys could do is be responsible for asking us out, if not the next thing we know women will become these strange female predators!


Heh, I'm glad you got a laugh out of it, but come on now you're being a bit sexist. Men HAVE to be responsible to ask women out?

As for female predators, whose to say they don't exist? We have living proof, a female high school teacher in the U.S. was having sex with a male student who was 15 or 16(my memory fails me at the moment). I believe there was more than one case of this happening.


Im not being sexist, its just that im looking at this from an entirely different perspective than you are. Girls get raised by their parents being taught to be careful because "boys are only after one thing" and dont get me wrong i no this isnt always true, but you cant deny there is a general attitude amongst some guys that they boast about how many girls they can get. Therefore its hardly surprising that girls are less assertive, they going to wait for the guy to ask them out, not because theyre waiting for the guy to "prove himself" like some people have posted, but maybe theyre waiting to see if he likes them enough to want to date them.


C'mon, it still a LITTLE sexist, you're basing that belief on a time tested stereotype, which isn't entirely present only in men(I know from personal experience *shudders at the thought*). It's like saying women only go after men for money and status, which isn't true. I see your point, but what the masses believe shouldn't always be followed. This topic is a bit flawed, so I'm saying you're not wrong.
7520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / At my laptop....
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

jesusosorio wrote:


ktnew wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


ktnew wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


leo22334455 wrote:

i dont date
i dont really care bout guys
so i dont ask em out


Look at your age, if I was your dad I'd be sooo proud.


That really made me laugh!


.....I dont think girls should be more assertive; afterall chivalry is already dead you cant take this from us too...the least guys could do is be responsible for asking us out, if not the next thing we know women will become these strange female predators!


Heh, I'm glad you got a laugh out of it, but come on now you're being a bit sexist. Men HAVE to be responsible to ask women out?

As for female predators, whose to say they don't exist? We have living proof, a female high school teacher in the U.S. was having sex with a male student who was 15 or 16(my memory fails me at the moment). I believe there was more than one case of this happening.


Im not being sexist, its just that im looking at this from an entirely different perspective than you are. Girls get raised by their parents being taught to be careful because "boys are only after one thing" and dont get me wrong i no this isnt always true, but you cant deny there is a general attitude amongst some guys that they boast about how many girls they can get. Therefore its hardly surprising that girls are less assertive, they going to wait for the guy to ask them out, not because theyre waiting for the guy to "prove himself" like some people have posted, but maybe theyre waiting to see if he likes them enough to want to date them.


C'mon, it still a LITTLE sexist, you're basing that belief on a time tested stereotype, which isn't entirely present only in men(I know from personal experience *shudders at the thought*). It's like saying women only go after men for money and status, which isn't true. I see your point, but what the masses believe shouldn't always be followed. This topic is a bit flawed, so I'm saying you're wrong.


i dont think its all that sexist........ maybe a teeny little bit
Posted 2/6/08

thermopyle wrote:


DKangN3 wrote:

I hate to break it to you, but a guy who wants to date you for your body is just as likely, if not more, to ask you out. Sorry.


QFT

I don't think it bears any repeating but no matter what a guy says ladies, we look at your body first, then your personality. Sorry, just how our minds work.

I think the same applies to girls, with perhaps other contributers such as wealth and success being a turn on I guess. haha



Again... Listen to this man because you can learn from his example. This is about as real as it gets people...
1108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / canned berries
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
noooooo asking boys out is scawey =(
1077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
I don't see anything wrong with it. Back in the day I use to ask guys out all the time, but then again I was rejected all the time too . Yeah, maybe it's not such a good idea but hey I was in high school and wanted a man
442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

zomfg wrote:

noooooo asking boys out is scawey =(


right, you're probably beating them off with a broom.
Posted 2/6/08

leo22334455 wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


ktnew wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


ktnew wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


leo22334455 wrote:

i dont date
i dont really care bout guys
so i dont ask em out


Look at your age, if I was your dad I'd be sooo proud.


That really made me laugh!


.....I dont think girls should be more assertive; afterall chivalry is already dead you cant take this from us too...the least guys could do is be responsible for asking us out, if not the next thing we know women will become these strange female predators!


Heh, I'm glad you got a laugh out of it, but come on now you're being a bit sexist. Men HAVE to be responsible to ask women out?

As for female predators, whose to say they don't exist? We have living proof, a female high school teacher in the U.S. was having sex with a male student who was 15 or 16(my memory fails me at the moment). I believe there was more than one case of this happening.


Im not being sexist, its just that im looking at this from an entirely different perspective than you are. Girls get raised by their parents being taught to be careful because "boys are only after one thing" and dont get me wrong i no this isnt always true, but you cant deny there is a general attitude amongst some guys that they boast about how many girls they can get. Therefore its hardly surprising that girls are less assertive, they going to wait for the guy to ask them out, not because theyre waiting for the guy to "prove himself" like some people have posted, but maybe theyre waiting to see if he likes them enough to want to date them.


C'mon, it still a LITTLE sexist, you're basing that belief on a time tested stereotype, which isn't entirely present only in men(I know from personal experience *shudders at the thought*). It's like saying women only go after men for money and status, which isn't true. I see your point, but what the masses believe shouldn't always be followed. This topic is a bit flawed, so I'm saying you're not wrong.


i dont think its all that sexist........ maybe a teeny little bit


I'm glad you agree with me. What is your first name? It's not in your profile.
442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

jesusosorio wrote:


thermopyle wrote:


DKangN3 wrote:

I hate to break it to you, but a guy who wants to date you for your body is just as likely, if not more, to ask you out. Sorry.


QFT

I don't think it bears any repeating but no matter what a guy says ladies, we look at your body first, then your personality. Sorry, just how our minds work.

I think the same applies to girls, with perhaps other contributers such as wealth and success being a turn on I guess. haha



Again... Listen to this man because you can learn from his example. This is about as real as it gets people...


haha thanks, but I'm just stating what is [well I think so anways] common knowledge.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.