First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Should Las Vegas have a Robot Restaurant of its own?
3508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Sacramento, CA
Offline
Posted 8/19/15
Having been to Japan last year and experiencing a fun evening in Tokyo's Robot Restaurant, am I not the only one who thinks they should bring one to Vegas? It would fit in perfectly there with all its flashy sets, pretty girls, pop culture references, and of course, the robots, and lots of them. Besides, not everyone can afford a trip to Japan, so why not bring it there? Who knows, it could become the next Blue Man Group.
27344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/15
There should be a robot restaurant everywhere. I would go frequently on the weekends. So many colors and lightsl
Ejanss 
15967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/19/15 , edited 8/19/15
How about a trade?--Like, tearing down Hooters Hotel, and putting a robot restaurant there?

(And then Cirque du Soleil will put on a robot-themed show next to that one, too...Y'know, I never thought I'd miss Frank Sinatra? )
Posted 8/19/15
No they'll kill you
5025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/19/15

rabbitofcaerbannog wrote:

Having been to Japan last year and experiencing a fun evening in Tokyo's Robot Restaurant, am I not the only one who thinks they should bring one to Vegas? It would fit in perfectly there with all its flashy sets, pretty girls, pop culture references, and of course, the robots, and lots of them. Besides, not everyone can afford a trip to Japan, so why not bring it there? Who knows, it could become the next Blue Man Group.


Did you go the Robot Restaurant in Shinjuku?
23674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Always my room
Offline
Posted 8/19/15
Sounds like fun, I'd be down with going to one
12376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
☆Land of sweets☆
Online
Posted 8/19/15

anzn wrote:

No they'll kill you


robocop will keep us safe.
42073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / midgar, Cali
Offline
Posted 8/19/15
I'm still waiting for that to happen lol
50573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 8/19/15
It would make Vegas more interesting.
Hookers and booze get boring after a while
18164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 8/19/15
Err... I don't know.

Even a regular vending machine here gets hacked, a robot-serving waiter shouldn't be different.

Freaking Dark Souls is hackable, sometimes by trial & error, and that game is hard. psh.
1452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 8/19/15
Only if it'll be inspired from Fallout New Vegas
3508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Sacramento, CA
Offline
Posted 8/20/15

TheRealMVP wrote:


rabbitofcaerbannog wrote:

Having been to Japan last year and experiencing a fun evening in Tokyo's Robot Restaurant, am I not the only one who thinks they should bring one to Vegas? It would fit in perfectly there with all its flashy sets, pretty girls, pop culture references, and of course, the robots, and lots of them. Besides, not everyone can afford a trip to Japan, so why not bring it there? Who knows, it could become the next Blue Man Group.


Did you go the Robot Restaurant in Shinjuku?



Yes, and it was quite awesome.
47568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 8/20/15
Love the idea especially being bore and raised in Vegas and seeing a robot restaurant would be awesome and over the top like they do in Japan and even better is having it do the same of represent the music, settings and everything of the US all crammed into a robot show.

Though I always did think if I had the money I would make a complete fantasy themed restaurant where all of the waiters would be different fantasy races and act different ways like for example the dwarfs are grumpy and stare at you eating.
Ejanss 
15967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/20/15

eyeofspirits wrote:Though I always did think if I had the money I would make a complete fantasy themed restaurant where all of the waiters would be different fantasy races and act different ways like for example the dwarfs are grumpy and stare at you eating.


Okay, now you had to go and get it stuck in my head:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp134exJ3I8
11650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/20/15
Only if it's going to be Space Odyssey themed.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.