First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Mini-rp:s
Kim Jong Unicorn
48167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Online
Posted 8/20/15 , edited 8/20/15



This is an experimental thing. It may be great! It may be the worst thing you`ve ever seen!



So here`s the info:

~I`ll give out a character and its situation
~You`ll decide what the character does
~I respond to said action
~Rinse and repeat

~With you, I mean all of you! Everyone can respond! Using the same character! But not to the same post of mine!
~Though you don`t have to take turns! Be quick on the draw!

~The story MUST move forward. If you enter conversation, don`t argue, DO! Accept! Deny! Cut of his head!
~I may god-mod from time to time to move the story forward/time-skip to the important parts
~These are supposed to be short, often tragical, tales. Instant-deaths and things not going your way are VERY likely. Don`t be TO salty about it!

~Yes, it`s set in the same world as the rest of the rp.
Kim Jong Unicorn
48167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Online
Posted 8/20/15 , edited 8/21/15
[Story #1]
[¤_¤]

You`re a imp. You wake up on the stone floor in the middle of a pentagram painted with blood, glowing runes inscribed along its circle. Were you`re laying, the stone floor is burning, engulfing you in flames as it casts light on the figures around you. They all have ragged, but colorful clothing. It looks quite fashionable to a being who has yet to conceive what looks good or what looks bad.

There are five of them, two of wish have long hair and strange round chunks sticking out their chest-area. And three that did not. They`re sitting in a cricle around you, everyone at a edge of the end point of the lines hitting the incribed runes.

In your hand, you have a short sword.

What do you do?
Unicornian
121915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 8/22/15
Stand up and hold the sword out threateningly, pointing it at each of the five, one by one, spinning in a full circle.
Kim Jong Unicorn
48167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Online
Posted 8/22/15 , edited 8/22/15
Everyone frowned a little, seemingly confused at what he was doing. A scrawny blond human, seemingly in his mid-teens to those with a conception of age, looked over to the next one in the circle. "What should we call it?" It said in a tounge you`ve never heard before, but through some innate sense, understood.

The also blond individual, seemingly early 20:s, with two strange chunks sticking out of its chest-area, looked around with a confused frown. "I don`t fucking know, ask Adscensio."

The group glanced over at a pale, muscular and bald person, who looked intently at you with both his wide-open eyes. Whom then shrugged. "Stella." This humans speach sounded different from the previous two, not in the sense of having different voices, but the manner or pattern it was spoken. The previous two had more pauses between words aswell as a lighter tone. In contrast to this more fluent and dark-toned manner, the next one would follow suit to this.

"The fuck!" A tanned, semi-muscular someone with glasses cried out with expressive handmotions. "Don`t name your minion after your dead bloody girlfriend! That`s wieard dude."

The scrawny blond looked over at him with a haughty smirk. "Wieard is an arbitrary concept."

The tanned human huffed and leaned back on empty space as it put its hands behind its head. "So is any sentimetality gained from using the same names."

"FUCK IT!" The not so scrawny blond cried out suddenly in frustration as it fixed its gaze upon you and stopped the ongoing conversation. "What. Would. You. Like. To. Be. Called?"
Unicornian
121915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 8/23/15 , edited 8/23/15

xMrTopHatx wrote:

Everyone frowned a little, seemingly confused at what he was doing. A scrawny blond human, seemingly in his mid-teens to those with a conception of age, looked over to the next one in the circle. "What should we call it?" It said in a tounge you`ve never heard before, but through some innate sense, understood.

The also blond individual, seemingly early 20:s, with two strange chunks sticking out of its chest-area, looked around with a confused frown. "I don`t fucking know, ask Adscensio."

The group glanced over at a pale, muscular and bald person, who looked intently at you with both his wide-open eyes. Whom then shrugged. "Stella." This humans speach sounded different from the previous two, not in the sense of having different voices, but the manner or pattern it was spoken. The previous two had more pauses between words aswell as a lighter tone. In contrast to this more fluent and dark-toned manner, the next one would follow suit to this.

"The fuck!" A tanned, semi-muscular someone with glasses cried out with expressive handmotions. "Don`t name your minion after your dead bloody girlfriend! That`s wieard dude."

The scrawny blond looked over at him with a haughty smirk. "Wieard is an arbitrary concept."

The tanned human huffed and leaned back on empty space as it put its hands behind its head. "So is any sentimetality gained from using the same names."

"FUCK IT!" The not so scrawny blond cried out suddenly in frustration as it fixed its gaze upon you and stopped the ongoing conversation. "What. Would. You. Like. To. Be. Called?"


The Imp feebly kept the sword up at the one asking for something. It slowed his teeth threateningly, a cruel smile almost, well that's what it looked like.
Kim Jong Unicorn
48167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Online
Posted 8/23/15 , edited 8/23/15
The human looked at him with a quirked eyebrow. "Yeah?" It spoke justas blood started running from its eyes down its cheeks at a snails pase.

Unicornian
121915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 8/23/15

xMrTopHatx wrote:

The human looked at him with a quirked eyebrow. "Yeah?" It spoke justas blood started running from its eyes down its cheeks at a snails pase.



The imp just grunted at her question, through his teeth.
Kim Jong Unicorn
48167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Online
Posted 8/23/15 , edited 8/23/15
"Grghh hmm?" The human reached out its hand towards you. "Rebecca." Blood stopped running from its eyes, though the remaining liquid continued to slowly descend into small splashes on the floor.

"Greeting through handshakes is also arbitrary." The scrawny blond with a smug grin said as it crossed its arms.

The one refered to as Adscensio put its hand up to its face and shook its head slightly. "You got it wrong. Refusing arbitrary concepts is just as arbitrary when that concept is not restrictive."

The one who got "schooled" just huffed in displeasure.

"Right..." The one referring to itself as Rebecca exclaimed. "Humans often.... FUCK!" It pointed in frustration at the others in the circles. "WE ARE CONSIDERED HUMANS" It then pointed to the muscular and bald individual. "He`s a vampire... FUCK! HE IS IN REFERNCE TO THE PERSONS GENDER." It pointed at the individuals without strange chunks sticking out of their chest-area. "THOSE are he:s" It then pointed at itself and another of similar chests. "Those are she:s, they have boobs.... FUCK! Boobs are....." This went on for a while, as she explained human concept after human concept, even to the point of what the gesture of pointing ment.

She seemed tierd after all that, even more so than the people who had to listen to it. The red liquid had dried up by now, forming two glimmering strings of dried up blood running from her eyes to the sides of her chin.

Either way, when it was over. The scrawny blond reached out his hand with slight reluctance. " I hope you fucking got that, cause I`d rather kill you than listen to all that again." He said with an annoyed smile.
Unicornian
121915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 8/23/15

xMrTopHatx wrote:

"Grghh hmm?" The human reached out its hand towards you. "Rebecca." Blood stopped running from its eyes, though the remaining liquid continued to slowly descend into small splashes on the floor.

"Greeting through handshakes is also arbitrary." The scrawny blond with a smug grin said as it crossed its arms.

The one refered to as Adscensio put its hand up to its face and shook its head slightly. "You got it wrong. Refusing arbitrary concepts is just as arbitrary when that concept is not restrictive."

The one who got "schooled" just huffed in displeasure.

"Right..." The one referring to itself as Rebecca exclaimed. "Humans often.... FUCK!" It pointed in frustration at the others in the circles. "WE ARE CONSIDERED HUMANS" It then pointed to the muscular and bald individual. "He`s a vampire... FUCK! HE IS IN REFERNCE TO THE PERSONS GENDER." It pointed at the individuals without strange chunks sticking out of their chest-area. "THOSE are he:s" It then pointed at itself and another of similar chests. "Those are she:s, they have boobs.... FUCK! Boobs are....." This went on for a while, as she explained human concept after human concept, even to the point of what the gesture of pointing ment.

She seemed tierd after all that, even more so than the people who had to listen to it. The red liquid had dried up by now, forming two glimmering strings of dried up blood running from her eyes to the sides of her chin.

Either way, when it was over. The scrawny blond reached out his hand with slight reluctance. " I hope you fucking got that, cause I`d rather kill you than listen to all that again." He said with an annoyed smile.


The imp relaxed his face as he looked to the scrawny blond, but still held the sword up. It'd been trying it's best to take in the information but there was so much more missing and it was too sudden. "Fuck." It was a start.
Kim Jong Unicorn
48167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Online
Posted 8/23/15 , edited 8/23/15
The man quirked an eyebrow and then nodded approvingly with a grin. "Yes, I like fucking. Among anime, porn and hentai." He said, still holding out his hand.

Meanwhile, Rebecca in her tired state expressed "fuckin hell" and went on to explain porn and hentai in the background.
Unicornian
200406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Online
Posted 8/23/15
Lowering the sword the imp just gave a confused stare. The imp mainly managed to ignore Rebecca's rambling but it didnt completely let down its guard.
Kim Jong Unicorn
48167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Online
Posted 8/23/15
Peter raised his eyebrows and nodded upwards with his reached out hand. "Are you just gonna ignore me?" He said, confused aswell.
Unicornian
121915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 8/23/15

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

Lowering the sword the imp just gave a confused stare. The imp mainly managed to ignore Rebecca's rambling but it didnt completely let down its guard.


(This is almost word for word what I was thinking xD)
Unicornian
200406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Online
Posted 8/23/15
(Couldnt think of anything else to respond. Thats amazing though XD)
The imp not knowing what he really wanted didnt respond.
Kim Jong Unicorn
48167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Online
Posted 8/24/15
A year later, you`ve grasped alot of human concepts. You`ve felt in need to oblige to whatever Adscensio orders. Thus far you`ve only been simple tasks like cooking, serving and cleaning. So you`ve had a bit of free time.

What have you done during said time?
(You can choose up to a total of 5 point)


-Hang out with Adscensio, though he mainly sits on a throne, preaches and gives orders (1)

-Watch this thing called "anime" with Peter (1)

-Learn ballet with Rebecca (1)

-Go out drinking with tanned dude in glasses and the other lady (1)

-Plan an escape, even though you feel obliged to follow orders. You`ve had enough of it! Time to Escape! (2)

-Join the orgies, though you have no clear male or female genitalia as an imp, you do have areas that induces sexual arousment. (1)

-Plan the perfect murder, you`ve grown to at least hate one of these fuckers, time for death! ...of another person(3)

-Steal money
--and become a regular at the strip-club (2)
--and become a regular at the Brothel (2)
--and get a drinking friend at the bar (2)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.