First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Mini-rp:s
Unicornian
122839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/24/15 , edited 8/24/15

xMrTopHatx wrote:

A year later, you`ve grasped alot of human concepts. You`ve felt in need to oblige to whatever Adscensio orders. Thus far you`ve only been simple tasks like cooking, serving and cleaning. So you`ve had a bit of free time.

What have you done during said time?
(You can choose up to a total of 5 point)


-Hang out with Adscensio, though he mainly sits on a throne, preaches and gives orders (1)

-Watch this thing called "anime" with Peter (1)

-Learn ballet with Rebecca (1)

-Go out drinking with tanned dude in glasses and the other lady (1)

-Plan an escape, even though you feel obliged to follow orders. You`ve had enough of it! Time to Escape! (2)

-Join the orgies, though you have no clear male or female genitalia as an imp, you do have areas that induces sexual arousment. (1)

-Plan the perfect murder, you`ve grown to at least hate one of these fuckers, time for death! ...of another person(3)

-Steal money
--and become a regular at the strip-club (2)
--and become a regular at the Brothel (2)
--and get a drinking friend at the bar (2)


(...kill? Can we roll for it?)
Kim Jong Unicorn
48257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Offline
Posted 8/24/15


(I`ll be using the Silent Legions system, so sure^^)
Unicornian
122839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/24/15

xMrTopHatx wrote:



(I`ll be using the Silent Legions system, so sure^^)


(brb ima go and read the pdf you sent a few days ago forthe silent legion system.)
Kim Jong Unicorn
48257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Offline
Posted 8/24/15

(Though I`ll just be assigning it a stat-line from the bestiary >.>)
Unicornian
201396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 8/24/15 , edited 8/24/15
( Ah I'll probably need the pdf as well.)
Kim Jong Unicorn
48257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Offline
Posted 8/24/15

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

( Ah I'll probably need the pdf as well.)


(Pm me an email, fake or real doesn`t matter >_> You could also pirate it )
(I can`t send files through Cr-pm:s >= )
Unicornian
122839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/25/15

xMrTopHatx wrote:

A year later, you`ve grasped alot of human concepts. You`ve felt in need to oblige to whatever Adscensio orders. Thus far you`ve only been simple tasks like cooking, serving and cleaning. So you`ve had a bit of free time.

What have you done during said time?
(You can choose up to a total of 5 point)


-Hang out with Adscensio, though he mainly sits on a throne, preaches and gives orders (1)

-Watch this thing called "anime" with Peter (1)

-Learn ballet with Rebecca (1)

-Go out drinking with tanned dude in glasses and the other lady (1)

-Plan an escape, even though you feel obliged to follow orders. You`ve had enough of it! Time to Escape! (2)

-Join the orgies, though you have no clear male or female genitalia as an imp, you do have areas that induces sexual arousment. (1)

-Plan the perfect murder, you`ve grown to at least hate one of these fuckers, time for death! ...of another person(3)

-Steal money
--and become a regular at the strip-club (2)
--and become a regular at the Brothel (2)
--and get a drinking friend at the bar (2)


(Plan escape!)
Kim Jong Unicorn
48257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Offline
Posted 8/25/15 , edited 8/25/15
(3 points of free-time is left >.>)
Unicornian
122839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/25/15

xMrTopHatx wrote:

(3 points of free-time is left >.>)


(k next. (-Watch this thing called "hentai" with Peter (1))
Kim Jong Unicorn
48257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Offline
Posted 8/25/15

(Sure XD )
Unicornian
122839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/25/15


(NEXT UP! -Watch looooooots of humans bang, bang super hard. (1)
Kim Jong Unicorn
48257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Offline
Posted 8/25/15 , edited 8/25/15


(Watch the orgies but don`t participate? Or regular hardcore porn?)
Unicornian
122839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/25/15

xMrTopHatx wrote:

(Watch the orgies but don`t participate? Or regular hardcore porn?)


(the former, "Watch the orgies but don't participate.)
Kim Jong Unicorn
48257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Offline
Posted 8/25/15


(Sure^^)
Unicornian
122839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/25/15


(Can an escape from the Orgie be planned? for 2 points?)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.