Created by DesuMaiden
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you find school to be boring?
4215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Waterloo, Ontario
Offline
Posted 8/23/15
I love to learn knowledge, but I hate school. I find school to be nothing more than a prison. I feel that school is nothing more than a social engineering project by which the elite turn you into debt and wage slaves.

I finished 3/4 of my psychology degree, but I decided to drop out mainly because I feel school is just a waste of my time and money. More importantly, school has too much indoctrination. Even though some of the stuff they teach you in psychology classes is true, a lot of the stuff taught in those classes is politically biased nonsense. My university teachers obviously have an agenda since they teach us a bunch of nonsense.

I'm dead serious. I used to like school because I thought by finishing university I would end up having a great job. But now I realized that is nothing more than a big lie. I realized that university is a big rip-off. You will probably end up with a lousy job after university.

I live in Canada, by the way. So university here isn't as expensive as in the USA. But it is still pretty expensive.

To be honest, even if university was free, I wouldn't go to it because it is a complete waste of time. About the only good thing about university is that you can make a lot of friends there, but then again, you can make a lot of friends on the Internet too. If it wasn't for the fact that I made a few good friends in university, I would think that my university experience was totally negative.

In short, I don't only find school boring, but it is also terribly evil. Just Google the following quote by John D Rockefeller, " I want a nation of workers, not thinkers" That's proof that Rockefeller wants to turn everyone in the world into nothing more than wage slaves to his big corporations. Rockefeller is an evil man because he wants all of the power in the world. The same goes for the Rothschilds. They are also using the schooling system to enslave humanity.
20300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/23/15 , edited 8/23/15
Holy fuck, I read this post and thought I had accidentally went to /pol/ or something because Christ almighty...
Posted 8/23/15 , edited 8/23/15

DesuMaiden wrote:

I finished 3/4 of my psychology degree, but I decided to drop out mainly because I feel school is just a waste of my time and money. More importantly, school has too much indoctrination

.


That was stupid.


Just Google the following quote by John D Rockefeller, " I want a nation of workers, not thinkers" That's proof that Rockefeller wants to turn everyone in the world into nothing more than wage slaves to his big corporations. Rockefeller is an evil man because he wants all of the power in the world. The same goes for the Rothschilds. They are also using the schooling system to enslave humanity.




You do know he's dead right?
32014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/23/15
College may be boring, but its a huge stepping stone in how much most people will make in their lives. I have a masters degree in Mechanical Engineering and I make almost double what both my brothers with only high school make. And luckily, engineers don't care much for politics so I never really felt "indoctrinated" in anything. Pretty much just raw information. I would say you should probably pick something more useful then psychology though. That's pretty much a useless degree.
Posted 8/23/15
Not really. The only time I found it boring was when I went to a community college. But maybe that's just because I actually enjoy learning and studying in general.
27824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 8/23/15
I miss school but i don't miss the homework or tests. lol
10022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/23/15
How about you post some examples for the "nonsense" your teachers teach you that shows they have some politically biased agenda? Why is your university degree in psychology which opens up new career opportunities around counselling and, well psychology, going to land you a "lousy job"? And you say that it's completely pointless, to the point where you say if it was free you wouldn't bother? What about all the things you go there to learn from trained professionals that you can't learn anywhere else? The dense knowledge that is needed to succeed in law, medicine, science and the countless of other subjects?

For a person who wants to be a "thinker" rather than a worker, you're not showing a lot of "thinking" here mate, rather just going along with some "society keeps me down" conspiracy against you.
4215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Waterloo, Ontario
Offline
Posted 8/23/15

warron25 wrote:

College may be boring, but its a huge stepping stone in how much most people will make in their lives. I have a masters degree in Mechanical Engineering and I make almost double what both my brothers with only high school make. And luckily, engineers don't care much for politics so I never really felt "indoctrinated" in anything. Pretty much just raw information. I would say you should probably pick something more useful then psychology though. That's pretty much a useless degree.


Well I say screw school. I think school is pretty much useless. If you've read Rich Dad & Poor Dad, you will success in life has absolutely nothing to do with how much time you spend in school.

These people are examples of millionaires that did not go to university.

http://www.businessinsider.com/successful-people-who-dropped-out-of-high-school-2013-5

School just teaches you how to mindless regurgitate a bunch of nonsense. That's useless in life. The people who are successful in life are those that are able to critically think and creatively solve problems.

I am sure you enjoy your job as an engineer, but you are still a wage slave to someone else. Enjoy being someone else's wage slave.
10022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/23/15

DesuMaiden wrote:
These people are examples of millionaires that did not go to university.

http://www.businessinsider.com/successful-people-who-dropped-out-of-high-school-2013-5

School just teaches you how to mindless regurgitate a bunch of nonsense. That's useless in life. The people who are successful in life are those that are able to critically think and creatively solve problems.

I am sure you enjoy your job as an engineer, but you are still a wage slave to someone else. Enjoy being someone else's wage slave.

Well isn't that cute. You looked at a list of people who dropped out of their high school and made it big and you think you can be just like them? These people are exceptions to rules, ones who had big ideas and plans, ones who had natural talent and opportunities to do well.

In fact some of the people you listed went on to do training in a different field, like George 'Lean, Mean' Foreman and Tarantino who went to hone his skills.

Unless you've got going with what these guys have, you're not going to end up like them, simple as that.
27498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 8/23/15
Well I haven't been at school in about 5.. maybe 6 or so years but I did find it boring as hell to be there.
20300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/23/15

DesuMaiden wrote:


warron25 wrote:

College may be boring, but its a huge stepping stone in how much most people will make in their lives. I have a masters degree in Mechanical Engineering and I make almost double what both my brothers with only high school make. And luckily, engineers don't care much for politics so I never really felt "indoctrinated" in anything. Pretty much just raw information. I would say you should probably pick something more useful then psychology though. That's pretty much a useless degree.


Well I say screw school. I think school is pretty much useless. If you've read Rich Dad & Poor Dad, you will success in life has absolutely nothing to do with how much time you spend in school.

These people are examples of millionaires that did not go to university.

http://www.businessinsider.com/successful-people-who-dropped-out-of-high-school-2013-5

School just teaches you how to mindless regurgitate a bunch of nonsense. That's useless in life. The people who are successful in life are those that are able to critically think and creatively solve problems.

I am sure you enjoy your job as an engineer, but you are still a wage slave to someone else. Enjoy being someone else's wage slave.


I'm...actually not even sure where to start with this post.

Thing is, my friend, that going to school to major in whatever you want to major in, has a lot less to do with your wage, and more along the lines of achieving what the fuck you want to do for your life's work. But we'll ignore that, we'll ignore that most people going to university have no illusion that they're probably not going to be millionaires, we'll ignore that. Let's focus on the monetary aspects of it.

First let's start with your list...of ten people. These ten people are people who were successful after dropping out of highschool. Right now the graduation rate, in the USA, for comparison, is at 80%. That means that every year, 20% of potential graduates have dropped out before they've completed school. Now more often than not, these members of society are 'damaged' usually in some socio-psychological way and while they might, might strike it big, there is more likelihood that they will not. But then again that's also true of people who graduate or even those that go onto university. The difference between these two groups, is that by having a degree, by having education, or hell even by having a highschool diploma, you've opened more avenues for success.

School does not 'teach you to mindlessly repeat facts,' school, by design, has begun to move, particularly in the university aspects, into critical thought and support. Though apparently you missed that lecture because you have neither critical thought nor support in your post.

Third, are you fucking kidding me? Calling someone a wage slave is fucking moronic because unless you're either really lucky, sucking on the tit of the state, or leeching off of your parents, you're gonna be a wage slave to someone, that's a fact of life. The important part is to enjoy what you do and feel fulfilled doing it.

Christ you're apparently 25 years old dude, stop acting like a teen who thinks he's just discovered the secret to money making, because you're sounding like an immature idiot who hasn't woken up and taken a critical look at the world around him.
1580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Shit Orb #3
Offline
Posted 8/23/15
I really don't like school atm. A lot of what I'm learning right now isn't practical, but I need to get through it so I can go to college. I think I'll like college a lot more because I can personalize my schedule to my needs.
Posted 8/23/15
Fucken hell. What are you smoking?
176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/23/15
yes it's boring as hell most teachers seem like they would rather be doing anything else and took the job just for the benefits/vacation days and math is the absolute worst of them all
8952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / U.A Highschool
Offline
Posted 8/23/15
Usually I don't find it as bad but I don't have any of my friend in my classes except for one gym witch is great yay so Its boring as hell
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.