First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply One Piece Redraw Contest!
29387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lala land!
Offline
Posted 9/10/15

SoulZedgeUK wrote:


AzuresShade wrote:


Chippyri wrote:

"Sorry, due to licensing limitations, videos are unavailable in your region."

Worldwide contest? Could you please offer some screenshots for the unfortunate?


what characters would you be interested in, and I'll see what I can do to help


If you are still kind enough to provide a screenshot I would want an interesting one of Perona please :)


this chick?


sorry if they aren't interesting enough >.< hope they work
20185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/10/15

AzuresShade wrote:


SoulZedgeUK wrote:


AzuresShade wrote:


Chippyri wrote:

"Sorry, due to licensing limitations, videos are unavailable in your region."

Worldwide contest? Could you please offer some screenshots for the unfortunate?


what characters would you be interested in, and I'll see what I can do to help


If you are still kind enough to provide a screenshot I would want an interesting one of Perona please :)


this chick?


sorry if they aren't interesting enough >.< hope they work


Thank you, I like the first and third screenshots and will use those.
Take care and All the best
29387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lala land!
Offline
Posted 9/10/15

SoulZedgeUK wrote:



Thank you, I like the first and third screenshots and will use those.
Take care and All the best :)


You picked the two I liked best too. lol. enjoy
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Candyland
Offline
Posted 9/10/15
If I enter this contest, am I allowed to upload this artwork somewhere else as well?
I have a DeviantArt account and I usually post my artworks there
52969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/10/15
I'm a newb on digital art but I'll try
31398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M / NSW
Offline
Posted 9/11/15
Here's my entry! I know it's not much different from the original but I really like Megalo and think that this is different enough. A question I have though is am I allowed to enter again for the same picture but with a different re-draw? I think this would make a really nice wallpaper if Megalo didn't have a mouth, eyes etc and if the back ground had less detail.

31398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M / NSW
Offline
Posted 9/11/15 , edited 10/1/15
And related to that but not related to this contest, I just wanted to share this picture that I made...

29085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/15

AzuresShade wrote:


Chippyri wrote:

"Sorry, due to licensing limitations, videos are unavailable in your region."

Worldwide contest? Could you please offer some screenshots for the unfortunate?


what characters would you be interested in, and I'll see what I can do to help


Oh my gosh, that would be so nice of you! I'd be fine with any screenshot of Tony Tony Chopper! Thank you! ;_____;
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 9/11/15
Can i draw on paper and does it need to be colored??
29387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lala land!
Offline
Posted 9/11/15 , edited 9/11/15

Chippyri wrote:


AzuresShade wrote:


Chippyri wrote:

"Sorry, due to licensing limitations, videos are unavailable in your region."

Worldwide contest? Could you please offer some screenshots for the unfortunate?


what characters would you be interested in, and I'll see what I can do to help


Oh my gosh, that would be so nice of you! I'd be fine with any screenshot of Tony Tony Chopper! Thank you! ;_____;


ok, hope there is something you can use here. and good luck in the contest



EDIT: OMG I just read the letters on that "snack" in the second picture. o.O how did they even sneak that one in there?!
20507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Minnesota, USA
Offline
Posted 9/11/15
Dude...there's like over 700+ episode lols. But sounds great! I'm going to enter with Sabo~
29085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/15

AzuresShade wrote:


Chippyri wrote:


AzuresShade wrote:


Chippyri wrote:

"Sorry, due to licensing limitations, videos are unavailable in your region."

Worldwide contest? Could you please offer some screenshots for the unfortunate?


what characters would you be interested in, and I'll see what I can do to help


Oh my gosh, that would be so nice of you! I'd be fine with any screenshot of Tony Tony Chopper! Thank you! ;_____;


ok, hope there is something you can use here. and good luck in the contest



EDIT: OMG I just read the letters on that "snack" in the second picture. o.O how did they even sneak that one in there?!


THANK YOU SO MUUUUCH, these are all great! I think I'll go for the last one.

(AHAHA, I didn't notice that until you said it. x'D)
Brand Manager
519104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 9/11/15

J04k1m wrote:

Can i draw on paper and does it need to be colored??


You can draw on paper and it doesnt need to be in color if you dont want!



dao_yu wrote:

If I enter this contest, am I allowed to upload this artwork somewhere else as well?
I have a DeviantArt account and I usually post my artworks there :)


Yes that's fine~!
29387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lala land!
Offline
Posted 9/11/15 , edited 10/1/15
ok.. since Chippyri decided not to use this one, I couldn't let the opportunity slip me by.. because .. yeah this is what I actually see on this one.
. lol yay I'm such a geek.
Edit: added some shading <3



10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/11/15
If i've already drawn a redraw and want to use it for this contest does it still apply? Or do I have to do another one?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.