First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply One Piece Redraw Contest!
29383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lala land!
Offline
Posted 9/15/15

thefacebiters wrote:

theSingleshot and 24icez are the only two entries so far that don't look like they were Photoshoped over. Basically someone thinking they were smarter than the average bear with photo editing, and not that at all...

theSingleshot and 24icez thank you for actually trying

edit: oh yeah sonicdog55 deserves credit too lol.


oh yeah I got the mad shop skillz. thanks for noticing
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/15/15 , edited 9/15/15

purecyanide wrote:

Ep. 377 The Pain of My Crewmates Is My Pain! Zoro's Desperate Fight!



Full size image: http://s.mlkshk-cdn.com/r/15TI2


Super cool, great choice. I would have been happy to see you perhaps use a more avant garde, or diverse color palette, but A+ all the same.


AzuresShade wrote:


thefacebiters wrote:

theSingleshot and 24icez are the only two entries so far that don't look like they were Photoshoped over. Basically someone thinking they were smarter than the average bear with photo editing, and not that at all...

theSingleshot and 24icez thank you for actually trying

edit: oh yeah sonicdog55 deserves credit too lol.


oh yeah I got the mad shop skillz. thanks for noticing


Not really since I could notice in seconds, it's called cheating, not skill, get some.

p.s.: before anyone says I'm a jerk for saying that, he spoke, I replied. The contest says draw in your own style. Not edit, photo-manipulate, blend, shake or stir the original frame of animation.
29383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lala land!
Offline
Posted 9/15/15 , edited 9/16/15

thefacebiters
Not really since I could notice in seconds, it's called cheating, not skill, get some.

p.s.: before anyone says I'm a jerk for saying that, he spoke, I replied. The contest says draw in your own style. Not edit, photo-manipulate, blend, shake or stir the original frame of animation.


you are a very literal minded person. No I didn't shop. last I checked One Piece wasn't star wars. Also, I'm a woman. draw in your own style doesn't mean you can't draw in the same style, but the joke of my entry wouldn't have made as much sense if I ended up making things in a realistic style. There is also no need to be so insulting or rude to anyone wanting to participate, whether it lives up to your ideals or not. And I'm not referring to my "mad skillz" comment, but in general. I gave you an opening by being snarky and you took it. *nods* fair is fair.
28085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/16/15
Here's my entry!
The screenshot was supplied by AzuresShade. Thank you so much!







29383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lala land!
Offline
Posted 9/16/15

Chippyri wrote:

Here's my entry!
The screenshot was supplied by AzuresShade. Thank you so much!









You're so very welcome!! great job! I absolutely love the way you did the snow!
Posted 9/16/15 , edited 9/23/15
Here's mine!
11034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/16/15

thefacebiters wrote:


purecyanide wrote:

Ep. 377 The Pain of My Crewmates Is My Pain! Zoro's Desperate Fight!



Full size image: http://s.mlkshk-cdn.com/r/15TI2


Super cool, great choice. I would have been happy to see you perhaps use a more avant garde, or diverse color palette, but A+ all the same.


Thanks a lot. And I completely agree with you. I worked on from when I got home from work yesterday till I posted it so I was suffering from that condition where I was staring at it for too long and couldn't tell what was wrong with it anymore. I definitely think it's too bland now...
44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/16/15
I chose this scene from the 18th opening:

And this is my redraw:


Definitely one of my favourite scenes from the openings
44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/17/15 , edited 9/19/15



Here is my contest entry! Good luck everyone!
29383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lala land!
Offline
Posted 9/17/15

MadPandaKira wrote:




Here is my contest entry! Good luck everyone!


this is absolutely exceptional. nicely done!
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/17/15


no screenshot but heres a drawing of luffy
6012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/18/15
Hopefully I'll have time to enter. This sounds like fun.
8033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/18/15


The Screenshot I got and drew ^



And this is it after... ^ Bad photo quality I know, and pretty bad drawing too....
313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Grand Line
Offline
Posted 9/18/15 , edited 9/18/15

OfficialBake wrote:



The Screenshot I got and drew ^



And this is it after... ^ Bad photo quality I know, and pretty bad drawing too....



No you did great on that drawing!!! I have to work on mine soon or I'll never meet the deadline!
6067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 9/18/15
Not entering comp, I'm too average and I can't be bothered finding the screencap for these. I'd like to chuck some stuff into the pool though just for y'all to check out.



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.