Created by xAzureSkyZ
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Male/Female/Transgender/Unsure
41641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/30/15 , edited 9/1/15
How many fake nb people will appear, I do wonder.

Born female, no dysphoria, remaining female for the rest of time because I have no dysphoria.
Posted 8/30/15 , edited 8/30/15

animegirl2222 wrote:

How many fake nb people will appear, I do wonder.

Born female, no dysphoria, remaining female for the rest of time because I have no dysphoria.


wait explain this for me xD
41641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/30/15 , edited 9/1/15

ignitingmemories wrote:


animegirl2222 wrote:

How many fake nb people will appear, I do wonder.

Born female, no dysphoria, remaining female for the rest of time because I have no dysphoria.


wait explain this for me xD


I'm a transmedicalist. Not conforming to gender does NOT make someone trans in any way, unless you have gender dsyphoria.

Gender dysphoria is where you feel out of touch with your gender, and you have for a loooong time..

basically, some people have fluctuating dysphoria and present as either nonbinary or genderfluid. But it's VERY rare. I've talked to someone and they have legit dysphoria, it's been a longtime thing, and they aren't happy abt the posers.

on the flipside I've also known the fakes and they just id as such because they think it's cool or because they think their teenage hormones are making them as such, but legit trans people have felt uncomfortable w / their gender for a VERY LONG TIME and it's kind of a mockery.

Most "nb or genderfluid" people who identify as such the internet are just girls with cropped haircuts who wear men's clothing.

They're just tomboyish girls, not demigirls or demigenders or nonbinary or blah blah blah whatever they pretend to id as or whatever made up crud they identify as. In other words, people specializing themselves as usual.

On another note as a bisexual i see a lot of fake bi people too, but it's not so nearly as pressing an issue as imitating a trans person, that's something else that just bothers me.
Posted 8/31/15
I'm a male.
52969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/31/15
Fems
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/15 , edited 9/1/15

animegirl2222 wrote:

How many fake nb people will appear, I do wonder.

Born female, no dysphoria, remaining female for the rest of time because I have no dysphoria.


For a moment on reading another reply I was almost irked at you then I saw another post about you thinking the tumblr koolaid of genderspecials is utter tripe. Most transmedicalists I've met where the type to go "If you don't have all surgeries available then you aren't really trans" You seem the much more reasonable reasons of "How the crap are you trans if you have ZERO dysphoria and identify with your assigned birth gender?"

Also I see all the gender special fae/faery/faeself kind of nonsense as a whole bs way for a bunch of internet teens to act "special" and "important" where really, no they are just kicking my legs out and making it even harder for me to get people to take me seriously.

Assigned at birth Male, Gender dysphoria since I was like 5, transitioning to female in my late 20s. Transgender
17258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 9/1/15

animegirl2222 wrote:


ignitingmemories wrote:


animegirl2222 wrote:

How many fake nb people will appear, I do wonder.

Born female, no dysphoria, remaining female for the rest of time because I have no dysphoria.


wait explain this for me xD


I'm a transmedicalist. Not conforming to gender does NOT make someone trans in any way, unless you have gender dsyphoria.

Gender dysphoria is where you feel out of touch with your gender, and you have for a loooong time..

basically, some people have fluctuating dysphoria and present as either nonbinary or genderfluid. But it's VERY rare. I've talked to someone and they have legit dysphoria, it's been a longtime thing, and they aren't happy abt the posers.

on the flipside I've also known the fakes and they just id as such because they think it's cool or because they think their teenage hormones are making them as such, but legit trans people have felt uncomfortable w / their gender for a VERY LONG TIME and it's kind of a mockery.

Most "nb or genderfluid" people who identify as such the internet are just girls with cropped haircuts who wear men's clothing.

They're just tomboyish girls, not demigirls or demigenders or nonbinary or blah blah blah whatever they pretend to id as or whatever made up crud they identify as. In other words, people specializing themselves as usual.

On another note as a bisexual i see a lot of fake bi people too, but it's not so nearly as pressing an issue as imitating a trans person, that's something else that just bothers me.


How do you tell if someone is just faking it? Overuse of stereotypes? Something else?
1038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / England
Offline
Posted 9/1/15
I know exactly what you mean. I've identified as male since was 5 (Hell, since before I knew what gender and sex was) but some 12 year olds on Tumblr put mockery on the term 'Transgender'
They're close to the people that say being otherkin is a gender. No. No it's not a gender. What even?
Posted 9/1/15
Male but i tend to have female tendencies so...>.>
41641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/1/15 , edited 9/1/15

Nalaniel wrote:


animegirl2222 wrote:


ignitingmemories wrote:


animegirl2222 wrote:

How many fake nb people will appear, I do wonder.

Born female, no dysphoria, remaining female for the rest of time because I have no dysphoria.


wait explain this for me xD


I'm a transmedicalist. Not conforming to gender does NOT make someone trans in any way, unless you have gender dsyphoria.

Gender dysphoria is where you feel out of touch with your gender, and you have for a loooong time..

basically, some people have fluctuating dysphoria and present as either nonbinary or genderfluid. But it's VERY rare. I've talked to someone and they have legit dysphoria, it's been a longtime thing, and they aren't happy abt the posers.

on the flipside I've also known the fakes and they just id as such because they think it's cool or because they think their teenage hormones are making them as such, but legit trans people have felt uncomfortable w / their gender for a VERY LONG TIME and it's kind of a mockery.

Most "nb or genderfluid" people who identify as such the internet are just girls with cropped haircuts who wear men's clothing.

They're just tomboyish girls, not demigirls or demigenders or nonbinary or blah blah blah whatever they pretend to id as or whatever made up crud they identify as. In other words, people specializing themselves as usual.

On another note as a bisexual i see a lot of fake bi people too, but it's not so nearly as pressing an issue as imitating a trans person, that's something else that just bothers me.


How do you tell if someone is just faking it? Overuse of stereotypes? Something else?


Well, I can either draw up some examples, or just talk about it.
Let's see, I've dealt with someone who calls themselves an "it" before and claims that they "prefer" dehumanizing themselves even though "it" has been used by oppressors and bullies to dehumanize their victims.

I've dealt with someone who uses "solaire/solaireself" pronouns.

I've dealt with a hoard of "demigirls" and disgustingly enough used to claim to be one, most "demigirls" or "demiboys" are just females who dress up or wear male clothing and have some male mannerisms, it DOESNT MAKE THEM FUCKING TRANS.

Just search "tumblr special snowflake", honestly, and you'll find a lot of bad examples of these kinds of people.
Basically they think gender, sexuality, and identity are a dress up game.

41641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/1/15 , edited 9/1/15
I think the funniest thing you'll find is that most tumblrinas are girls. Who is the more annoying sex, the more dramatic sex, the whiniest and rudest sex, it goes to show? My fellow ladies! No wonder I prefer being friends with guys!
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 9/1/15

animegirl2222 wrote:

I think the funniest thing you'll find is that most tumblrinas are girls. Who is the more annoying sex, the more dramatic sex, the whiniest and rudest sex, it goes to show? My fellow ladies! No wonder I prefer being friends with guys!


Meh, it's just a certain group and they're really a small minority of women. It's bad to judge all women by those standards. You really ought not to say which is the more 'annoying' sex based off that. There are a lot of really neat females, they just don't stick out like sore thumbs.

17258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 9/1/15

animegirl2222 wrote:

Well, I can either draw up some examples, or just talk about it.
Let's see, I've dealt with someone who calls themselves an "it" before and claims that they "prefer" dehumanizing themselves even though "it" has been used by oppressors and bullies to dehumanize their victims.

I've dealt with someone who uses "solaire/solaireself" pronouns.

I've dealt with a hoard of "demigirls" and disgustingly enough used to claim to be one, most "demigirls" or "demiboys" are just females who dress up or wear male clothing and have some male mannerisms, it DOESNT MAKE THEM FUCKING TRANS.

Just search "tumblr special snowflake", honestly, and you'll find a lot of bad examples of these kinds of people.
Basically they think gender, sexuality, and identity are a dress up game.



I get it now. Thanks. ^^
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 9/1/15 , edited 9/1/15

animegirl2222 wrote:Gender dysphoria is where you feel out of touch with your gender, and you have for a loooong time..

basically, some people have fluctuating dysphoria and present as either nonbinary or genderfluid. But it's VERY rare. I've talked to someone and they have legit dysphoria, it's been a longtime thing, and they aren't happy abt the posers.

on the flipside I've also known the fakes and they just id as such because they think it's cool or because they think their teenage hormones are making them as such, but legit trans people have felt uncomfortable w / their gender for a VERY LONG TIME and it's kind of a mockery.
I cind of feel that way just little have been for a long time but are not that unpleasant by who and what I am.
Still that I would and do like gender bender where you would go inside the other genders body I am all up to but not chaning my body for that reason but could act a bit for such.

if thats called anything..

Posted 9/1/15
100% female and happy about it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.