First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
A question for Azn males.....
399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Dallas
Offline
Posted 7/4/07
If you guys had to date someone outside your race, what race would it be?
13903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 7/4/07
i'll answer for you hun.

WHITE
624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / secret
Offline
Posted 7/4/07
she said it
white
14504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 7/4/07
white probably
26820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 7/4/07
Lmfao.. White?
160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F
Offline
Posted 7/4/07
I'd date anyone out of my race. I don't care.
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 7/4/07
I'd stay single.
2708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
62 / M / Cali :P
Offline
Posted 7/4/07
I'm not gonna lie haha

60% of the girls I been with are latinas, the other 40% are koreans.
160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F
Offline
Posted 7/4/07

KT97GT wrote:

I'm not gonna lie haha

60% of the girls I been with are latinas, the other 40% are koreans.


So you've dated 3 latina girls and 2 koreans?
399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Dallas
Offline
Posted 7/4/07

KT97GT wrote:

I'm not gonna lie haha

60% of the girls I been with are latinas, the other 40% are koreans.


damn boi,
u get around!
2708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
62 / M / Cali :P
Offline
Posted 7/4/07

tustah wrote:


KT97GT wrote:

I'm not gonna lie haha

60% of the girls I been with are latinas, the other 40% are koreans.


So you've dated 3 latina girls and 2 koreans?


More like 6 and 4 lol


ezeokechick wrote:


KT97GT wrote:

I'm not gonna lie haha

60% of the girls I been with are latinas, the other 40% are koreans.


damn boi,
u get around!


lol noo This is like from 9th grade to now haha

But where I live is a majority of whites, latins, and blacks. Asians are rare over here lol


don't double post please.

-Jay
84 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / カナダ
Offline
Posted 7/4/07
Asian males + White females = Rare
But that's mostly in North America.
26820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 7/4/07

Kosaku wrote:

Asian males + White females = Rare


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOyRWuklsiQ

This will explain the phenomenon..

I've seen PLENTY where I live..

1203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / San Diego
Offline
Posted 7/4/07
Japanese,Korean,White
6347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SDF-1
Offline
Posted 7/4/07
We don't refer ourselve as "azm". And those who dose are posers and tennyboppers.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.