First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply When is it Far Enough?
19 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/29/15
Some of the people who have posted here are deluded and or raised wrong. Most of the people cops kill are trying to harm or kill them or others. Its completely justified. Lets take the Michael Brown case where he commits strong arm robbery and assaults a cop and tries to take his gun. The media lies about what happened, then when the evidence comes out they don't report on it. The real sad part is dozen of "witnesses" came forward to lie about what they "saw". That's why people will believe some of the very few bad cops over witnesses bc people know some people have a bias toward cops and will lie.

In a nation where there are 365m people, where there are over 10 million arrest every year. Only a few of them are wrongful shootings where a cop shouldn't of shot and killed someone. There isn't a cop problem.... there is an ignorance problem.
20695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Kansas
Offline
Posted 8/29/15
What an idiotic criminal. Everyone knows you're supposed to shoot the sheriff, NOT the deputy.
3498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Chapel Hill, N.C
Offline
Posted 8/29/15

cleruninja wrote:

What an idiotic criminal. Everyone knows you're supposed to shoot the sheriff, NOT the deputy.


Which version of the song do you prefer, the Bob Marley original or Eric Clapton's cover?
15959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 8/29/15 , edited 8/29/15
You know when the world is agianst you, even just filling up a car.
Allways coming back to stand up vs the evil going on about, "never back down" -50cent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jf-NM3kclA

PeripheralVisionary wrote: Jeez, this thread is full of stupid people.

What are you on about?
Posted 8/29/15
Jeez, this thread is full of stupid people.
Posted 8/29/15 , edited 8/29/15

onetimechoker wrote:

Some of the people who have posted here are deluded and or raised wrong. Most of the people cops kill are trying to harm or kill them or others. Its completely justified. Lets take the Michael Brown case where he commits strong arm robbery and assaults a cop and tries to take his gun. The media lies about what happened, then when the evidence comes out they don't report on it. The real sad part is dozen of "witnesses" came forward to lie about what they "saw". That's why people will believe some of the very few bad cops over witnesses bc people know some people have a bias toward cops and will lie.

In a nation where there are 365m people, where there are over 10 million arrest every year. Only a few of them are wrongful shootings where a cop shouldn't of shot and killed someone. There isn't a cop problem.... there is an ignorance problem.

Its been over a year and people still believe that even though there was evidence that clearly contridicts literally every last bit of that.
- Those were different people robbing the store that literally happened right after the shooting.
- Darren Wilson never got a dispatch call because the store owners didn't care to report it, because what was stolen was a box of $5 Malburo cigarettes.
- And no box of Malburo cigarettes were found on his body.
- Mike Brown never attacked him lol Darren Wilson had no Injuries of his own. Also Michael Brown's body was found 151 ft feet away from the car. I know there is a stereotype about black people running fast but that is humanly impossible lmfao

Not to mention all the witnesses had the same accounts but like two of them, one of them later proven who was never even there at all during the shooting lmao.

Even if he did steal something & was a "thug" like the whites like to call black victims of murder now, he did not deserve to be killed & shot to death.
Wilson broke the law several times on the issue which was:
- Using a firearm when Brown didn't have one.
- Shooting someone who had their hands up.
- Committing murder.

You're right.
Ignorance is the problem here.
4315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 8/29/15
People are egotistical assholes. How anyone could be happy someone was murdered, is beyond me. If you want to get your point across, being a total piece of shit obnoxious asshole doesn't help your cause. You want police reform? Good I do to, but praising the murder of a officer or interrupting candidates speech's is not the way to go. Once again the american people are being herded into complacence your being fed a narrative and are to blind to look past it.
I read this recently and thought it related my feelings pretty well so you all should have a look. Its a great read for cop dick riders and annoying SJWs alike.
http://www.vice.com/read/i-asked-a-cop-what-he-thinks-about-americas-police-problem-828
21093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/29/15
I am just astounded that i literally read that 151 ft is a humanly impossible distance for someone to run.
And that getting killed is part of the cops job description.

I can't help but notice all those people saying 'karma' and 'well cops be killing people too' are really hypocritical. I guess we should just have no laws or ways to enforce them = the solution? Seeing as how not a single 'cop' out there is decent and they are guilty by association.

With that mindset I guess all blacks really are criminals, all whites are racist (though there really is a big push for this one), all irish are drunks and on and on and on...
Tarya 
52889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Virginia, US
Offline
Posted 8/29/15

blind_fate wrote:

I am just astounded that i literally read that 151 ft is a humanly impossible distance for someone to run.
And that getting killed is part of the cops job description.

I can't help but notice all those people saying 'karma' and 'well cops be killing people too' are really hypocritical. I guess we should just have no laws or ways to enforce them = the solution? Seeing as how not a single 'cop' out there is decent and they are guilty by association.

With that mindset I guess all blacks really are criminals, all whites are racist (though there really is a big push for this one), all irish are drunks and on and on and on...


Thank you.
I read the part about the robbery not being done by Michael Brown, and laughed, considering there is video proof.

For the people that think that all police are bad and excessive force isn't ever necessary, I can only hope that there is never a cop around when you really need one.
13267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Online
Posted 8/29/15

anzn wrote:

Its been over a year and people still believe that even though there was evidence that clearly contridicts literally every last bit of that.
- Those were different people robbing the store that literally happened right after the shooting.
- Darren Wilson never got a dispatch call because the store owners didn't care to report it, because what was stolen was a box of $5 Malburo cigarettes.
- And no box of Malburo cigarettes were found on his body.
- Mike Brown never attacked him lol Darren Wilson had no Injuries of his own. Also Michael Brown's body was found 151 ft feet away from the car. I know there is a stereotype about black people running fast but that is humanly impossible lmfao

Not to mention all the witnesses had the same accounts but like two of them, one of them later proven who was never even there at all during the shooting lmao.

Even if he did steal something & was a "thug" like the whites like to call black victims of murder now, he did not deserve to be killed & shot to death.
Wilson broke the law several times on the issue which was:
- Using a firearm when Brown didn't have one.
- Shooting someone who had their hands up.
- Committing murder.

You're right.
Ignorance is the problem here.


-Brown's friend admitted to have stolen the cigarettes with Brown
-There is physical evidence that the first gunshot occurred when Brown's hand was very close to Wilson's gun, supporting the testimony that it at least seemed like Brown was grabbing for Wilson's gun.
-There is no law against using a firearm on an unarmed individual. If you feel like you are in danger, you are allowed to use reasonable force regardless of what the other individual had on them.
-There doesn't seem to be any evidence that Brown was shot when his hands were up. Witness testimony says his hands were at his sides.
-There isn't really any contradictions between Wilson's testimony and the physical evidence

You really cannot make a definitive statement asserting Wilson's guilt with the evidence of the case...
Posted 8/29/15 , edited 8/29/15

Tarya wrote:
Thank you.
I read the part about the robbery not being done by Michael Brown, and laughed, considering there is video proof.

For the people that think that all police are bad and excessive force isn't ever necessary, I can only hope that there is never a cop around when you really need one.

Yeah.
the video "proof" was later proven that wasn't him & the actual video proof of him shown 4 months later, which wasn't taken on the day of the murder, shows him paying for them.

I can't believe people are so fucking clueless on this stuff still.

blind_fate wrote:

I am just astounded that i literally read that 151 ft is a humanly impossible distance for someone to run.
And that getting killed is part of the cops job description.

I can't help but notice all those people saying 'karma' and 'well cops be killing people too' are really hypocritical. I guess we should just have no laws or ways to enforce them = the solution? Seeing as how not a single 'cop' out there is decent and they are guilty by association.

With that mindset I guess all blacks really are criminals, all whites are racist (though there really is a big push for this one), all irish are drunks and on and on and on...

Its humanly impossible to run 151ft if Brown actually did get up & personal with the officer who also shot him dead even with his hands up.
You know what I meant.
The claim he made about reaching for his gun was horseshit.

And yes, that's to be expected when you're a cop. Yes there are ways to prevent it & its sad when they do.
I'm just saying, these cops know what they're getting into from the moment they decided to become one.
Posted 8/29/15

sundin13 wrote:


anzn wrote:

Its been over a year and people still believe that even though there was evidence that clearly contridicts literally every last bit of that.
- Those were different people robbing the store that literally happened right after the shooting.
- Darren Wilson never got a dispatch call because the store owners didn't care to report it, because what was stolen was a box of $5 Malburo cigarettes.
- And no box of Malburo cigarettes were found on his body.
- Mike Brown never attacked him lol Darren Wilson had no Injuries of his own. Also Michael Brown's body was found 151 ft feet away from the car. I know there is a stereotype about black people running fast but that is humanly impossible lmfao

Not to mention all the witnesses had the same accounts but like two of them, one of them later proven who was never even there at all during the shooting lmao.

Even if he did steal something & was a "thug" like the whites like to call black victims of murder now, he did not deserve to be killed & shot to death.
Wilson broke the law several times on the issue which was:
- Using a firearm when Brown didn't have one.
- Shooting someone who had their hands up.
- Committing murder.

You're right.
Ignorance is the problem here.


-Brown's friend admitted to have stolen the cigarettes with Brown
-There is physical evidence that the first gunshot occurred when Brown's hand was very close to Wilson's gun, supporting the testimony that it at least seemed like Brown was grabbing for Wilson's gun.
-There is no law against using a firearm on an unarmed individual. If you feel like you are in danger, you are allowed to use reasonable force regardless of what the other individual had on them.
-There doesn't seem to be any evidence that Brown was shot when his hands were up. Witness testimony says his hands were at his sides.
-There isn't really any contradictions between Wilson's testimony and the physical evidence

You really cannot make a definitive statement asserting Wilson's guilt with the evidence of the case...

- No he didn't?? Maybe that he bought them but not stole??? lol
- No???
- Yes there is???
- Yes there is. Several witness accounts & his autopsy reports.
- Yes there is. Which is literally every fucking piece of evidence about the case.

I can't believe you still think this when literally all of this was proven like 8 months ago too.
Tarya 
52889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Virginia, US
Offline
Posted 8/29/15

anzn wrote:


sundin13 wrote:


anzn wrote:

Its been over a year and people still believe that even though there was evidence that clearly contridicts literally every last bit of that.
- Those were different people robbing the store that literally happened right after the shooting.
- Darren Wilson never got a dispatch call because the store owners didn't care to report it, because what was stolen was a box of $5 Malburo cigarettes.
- And no box of Malburo cigarettes were found on his body.
- Mike Brown never attacked him lol Darren Wilson had no Injuries of his own. Also Michael Brown's body was found 151 ft feet away from the car. I know there is a stereotype about black people running fast but that is humanly impossible lmfao

Not to mention all the witnesses had the same accounts but like two of them, one of them later proven who was never even there at all during the shooting lmao.

Even if he did steal something & was a "thug" like the whites like to call black victims of murder now, he did not deserve to be killed & shot to death.
Wilson broke the law several times on the issue which was:
- Using a firearm when Brown didn't have one.
- Shooting someone who had their hands up.
- Committing murder.

You're right.
Ignorance is the problem here.


-Brown's friend admitted to have stolen the cigarettes with Brown
-There is physical evidence that the first gunshot occurred when Brown's hand was very close to Wilson's gun, supporting the testimony that it at least seemed like Brown was grabbing for Wilson's gun.
-There is no law against using a firearm on an unarmed individual. If you feel like you are in danger, you are allowed to use reasonable force regardless of what the other individual had on them.
-There doesn't seem to be any evidence that Brown was shot when his hands were up. Witness testimony says his hands were at his sides.
-There isn't really any contradictions between Wilson's testimony and the physical evidence

You really cannot make a definitive statement asserting Wilson's guilt with the evidence of the case...

- No he didn't?? Maybe that he bought them but not stole??? lol
- No???
- Yes there is???
- Yes there is. Several witness accounts & his autopsy reports.
- Yes there is. Which is literally every fucking piece of evidence about the case.

I can't believe you still think this when literally all of this was proven like 8 months ago too.


Considering the vast majority of what you say was "proven" yet no one on here posting seems to know it except for you leads me to believe that you are mistaken. Especially since if what you say were the case, then Darren Wilson would not be free at the moment.
Good try though.
Posted 8/29/15 , edited 8/29/15

Tarya wrote:
Considering the vast majority of what you say was "proven" yet no one on here posting seems to know it except for you leads me to believe that you are mistaken. Especially since if what you say were the case, then Darren Wilson would not be free at the moment.
Good try though.

Majority opinion formed due to media =\= the actual fact about what happened.
If you actually read & kept up with this stuff since the incident like I did & not watch it all from Fox News & CNN, you'd know.

Also we clearly see tons of cops killing innocent people yet they still roam free & almost never get jailed.
Good try though.

Really shows how informed you are on this stuff huh?
13267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Online
Posted 8/29/15

anzn wrote:


sundin13 wrote:


anzn wrote:

Its been over a year and people still believe that even though there was evidence that clearly contridicts literally every last bit of that.
- Those were different people robbing the store that literally happened right after the shooting.
- Darren Wilson never got a dispatch call because the store owners didn't care to report it, because what was stolen was a box of $5 Malburo cigarettes.
- And no box of Malburo cigarettes were found on his body.
- Mike Brown never attacked him lol Darren Wilson had no Injuries of his own. Also Michael Brown's body was found 151 ft feet away from the car. I know there is a stereotype about black people running fast but that is humanly impossible lmfao

Not to mention all the witnesses had the same accounts but like two of them, one of them later proven who was never even there at all during the shooting lmao.

Even if he did steal something & was a "thug" like the whites like to call black victims of murder now, he did not deserve to be killed & shot to death.
Wilson broke the law several times on the issue which was:
- Using a firearm when Brown didn't have one.
- Shooting someone who had their hands up.
- Committing murder.

You're right.
Ignorance is the problem here.


-Brown's friend admitted to have stolen the cigarettes with Brown
-There is physical evidence that the first gunshot occurred when Brown's hand was very close to Wilson's gun, supporting the testimony that it at least seemed like Brown was grabbing for Wilson's gun.
-There is no law against using a firearm on an unarmed individual. If you feel like you are in danger, you are allowed to use reasonable force regardless of what the other individual had on them.
-There doesn't seem to be any evidence that Brown was shot when his hands were up. Witness testimony says his hands were at his sides.
-There isn't really any contradictions between Wilson's testimony and the physical evidence

You really cannot make a definitive statement asserting Wilson's guilt with the evidence of the case...

- No he didn't?? Maybe that he bought them but not stole??? lol
- No???
- Yes there is???
- Yes there is. Several witness accounts & his autopsy reports.
- Yes there is. Which is literally every fucking piece of evidence about the case.

I can't believe you still think this when literally all of this was proven like 8 months ago too.



1. Johnson's testimony:
"Johnson testified he had planned to pay for the cigarillos, but Brown reached over the counter and grabbed them. Brown walked toward the door and the store clerk rushed around the counter to prevent his exit. He shoved the clerk and left the store. As they walked out, the clerk said he would call the police.

“I asked [Brown], I looked at him, actually, looked at him for a while and stared at him because the times when I did meet him before that day, he didn’t strike me as a person who would do anything like that. … He was basically laughing it off, be cool, be calm, stuff like that, laughing it off, but in my head I’m like, I can’t be calm, I can’t be cool because I know what just happened and we were on camera,” Johnson said."

2. ME's testimony:
"The ME found a tangential injury on Brown’s right thumb that traveled along the surface of the thumb — grand jury testimony Volume 3 (Sept. 9), page 114, line 12 etc. (hereafter cited by just page and line number). The ME further explained that he saw what appeared to be “soot” in the wound, which was consistent with a shot from close range (116:22). Indeed, based on his training and expertise, the ME thought that the soot would be indicative of the gun that fired the bullet causing the wound having been only 6 to 9 inches away (118:12). The soot was consistent with that discharged from a gun (122:13)."

3. Please site the law. It doesn't exist

4. Autopsy reports say that it isn't possible to determine the position of the arms from the bullet wound on one of them due to the amount of scenarios which could account for such a wound. As for witness testimony, there are plenty of inconsistencies, but many say that his hands were at his sides.

5. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/11/28/the-physical-evidence-in-the-michael-brown-case-supported-the-officer/
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.