First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Anti-sjws??
Posted 8/30/15 , edited 8/30/15

Finny-sama wrote:


anzn wrote:


ayesharocks wrote:

Yeah, sure. Tumblr is just a site for SJW's and the like to gather around on the Internet whilst spreading exaggerated or false information and being rude to anyone who doesn't agree with their "special" views and whatnot.

thats literally every social media website ever tbh




But seriously, there are extremists on both sides and I don't like either of them. Anti-sjw people are assholes, extreme sjw people are assholes. What people not on tumblr don't get though is a lot of the extreme sjw blogs are trolls. The blogs anti-sjw people use as an example? Almost always trolls.

*snorts*

Yeah ikr. And the anti-sjws use them as "proof" on how "hypocritical & stupid" people on tumblr are.

When a anti-sjw & super sjw meet its just an endless cycle of throwing insults & bullshit at each other.

ignitingmemories wrote:
Haha you're one of my favorite forum posters lmao
i like to see people get mad when you say something/
they get extra salty

& that's why I make these forums so interesting.
I feel like I can offend users with my presence at this point.
22673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/30/15

anzn wrote:

*snorts*

Yeah ikr. And the anti-sjws use them as "proof" on how "hypocritical & stupid" people on tumblr are.

When a anti-sjw & super sjw meet its just an endless cycle of throwing insults & bullshit at each other.


I have to wonder how active you are on Tumblr if you aren't aware how many Tumblr users actually complain about Tumblr users.



41715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/30/15 , edited 8/30/15
LOL I consider myself an egalitarian because there's been a lot of dumb crazy assholes joining "anti sjw" communities lately and making the whole group look bad.

I've seen some nazi asses join to try and justify their behavior except they try and justify themselves as "national socialists" no bitches no, get OUUUUT.
41715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/30/15

PrinceJudar wrote:


anzn wrote:

*snorts*

Yeah ikr. And the anti-sjws use them as "proof" on how "hypocritical & stupid" people on tumblr are.

When a anti-sjw & super sjw meet its just an endless cycle of throwing insults & bullshit at each other.


I have to wonder how active you are on Tumblr if you aren't aware how many Tumblr users actually complain about Tumblr users.






All the people she follow are probably very likeminded to her, so maybe she doesn't run INTO anti sjws. Given though, if her followers/whoever she's following haven't complained about the "meanie bo beanie anti sjws" yet id be surprised
Posted 8/30/15




at the end of the day tumblr is crock. i have 12k followers on there from being in the sims community
and even on there they wouldnt shut up about it
Posted 8/30/15 , edited 8/30/15

PrinceJudar wrote:


anzn wrote:

*snorts*

Yeah ikr. And the anti-sjws use them as "proof" on how "hypocritical & stupid" people on tumblr are.

When a anti-sjw & super sjw meet its just an endless cycle of throwing insults & bullshit at each other.


I have to wonder how active you are on Tumblr if you aren't aware how many Tumblr users actually complain about Tumblr users.




I am fully aware of that I've been on there waaayy before Tumblr was known to the internet as a SJW website.

Tumblr users make fun of tumblr users too.
22673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/30/15 , edited 8/30/15

animegirl2222 wrote:

All the people she follow are probably very likeminded to her, so maybe she doesn't run INTO anti sjws. Given though, if her followers/whoever she's following haven't complained about the "meanie bo beanie anti sjws" yet id be surprised


Not talking about anti sjws. the only people I follow are yaoi loving shippers. I follow for fan art. Yet I still manage to hear plenty of people complaining about anonymous death threats and being fed up with the Tumblr community for this reason or that. You can't possibly be active on Tumblr without running into that shit everywhere.



There are a lot of nasty bitches on there.
41715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/30/15 , edited 8/30/15
Tumblr is like the loudmouthed crowd of middle school kids with clashing opinions in an open debate who won't shut up. The only thing I use it for anymore is RPing, and if someone brings their heavy political and social opinions into roleplaying when it's not about roleplaying, I unfollow them. I'm sorry, but RPing isn't a dump for your social tripe. That happens way more than people would think. I even brought my personal life into my roleplay life too much last year and ended up losing all good parts of my reputation because it drove people insane.
Posted 8/30/15

Not talking about anti sjws. the only people I follow are yaoi loving shippers. I follow for fan art. Yet I still manage to hear plenty of people complaining about anonymous death threats and being fed up with the Tumblr community for this reason or that. You can't possibly be active on Tumblr without running into that shit everywhere.




yes. i hated the people who would be on tumblr & complain nonstop about hate
but wont turn off their anon button im like..


whats...the...whole..point.
Posted 8/30/15 , edited 8/30/15

animegirl2222 wrote:

All the people she follow are probably very likeminded to her, so maybe she doesn't run INTO anti sjws. Given though, if her followers/whoever she's following haven't complained about the "meanie bo beanie anti sjws" yet id be surprised

Whats your deal? Making farfetched accusations about me?
1580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Shit Orb #3
Offline
Posted 8/30/15 , edited 8/30/15

animegirl2222 wrote:
All the people she follow are probably very likeminded to her, so maybe she doesn't run INTO anti sjws. Given though, if her followers/whoever she's following haven't complained about the "meanie bo beanie anti sjws" yet id be surprised


All my dashboard is is anime and shitposting tbh so I really don't run into much drama. My problem with anti-sjws is they distract from the people talking about actual issues.
Posted 8/30/15 , edited 8/30/15

animegirl2222 wrote:

Tumblr is like the loudmouthed crowd of middle school kids with clashing opinions in an open debate who won't shut up. The only thing I use it for anymore is RPing, and if someone brings their heavy political and social opinions into roleplaying when it's not about roleplaying, I unfollow them. I'm sorry, but RPing isn't a dump for your social tripe. That happens way more than people would think. I even brought my personal life into my roleplay life too much last year and ended up losing all good parts of my reputation because it drove people insane.

^^^
And it shows.

You're literally the epitome of what people think the average tumblr user acts like lmfao

Finny-sama wrote:


animegirl2222 wrote:
All the people she follow are probably very likeminded to her, so maybe she doesn't run INTO anti sjws. Given though, if her followers/whoever she's following haven't complained about the "meanie bo beanie anti sjws" yet id be surprised


All my dashboard is is anime and shitposting tbh so I really don't run into much drama. My problem with anti-sjws is they distract from the people talking about actual issues.

Same here.
Anime, shitposts.
I rarely ever run into drama myself either.
22673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/30/15 , edited 8/30/15

ignitingmemories wrote:

yes. i hated the people who would be on tumblr & complain nonstop about hate
but wont turn off their anon button im like..


whats...the...whole..point.


Okay, but even then you hear bitching about about shipping in anti tags or vice versa. Shipping wars (something I never understood) can get so fucking ugly for some reason.

People on there find reasons to put others down. I suppose I see more sjw than anti because I love yaoi and even pairing like ItachixSasuke, I imagine most anti sjw aren't into that sort of thing, lol. So sometimes you only get to see one side of Tumblr over the other. The side I get a eyeful of is the nasty ass sjw kind.

Even with anonymous turned off, you'll see some nasty notes on there at times. You'll see plenty of users use Tumblr for ranting about part of the Tumblr community. There's a ton of hate flowing through that site for some blessed reason.


Posted 8/30/15


haha im really not anti anything but i also do not support anything.
Posted 8/30/15


animegirl2222 wrote:

Tumblr is like the loudmouthed crowd of middle school kids with clashing opinions in an open debate who won't shut up. The only thing I use it for anymore is RPing, and if someone brings their heavy political and social opinions into roleplaying when it's not about roleplaying, I unfollow them. I'm sorry, but RPing isn't a dump for your social tripe. That happens way more than people would think. I even brought my personal life into my roleplay life too much last year and ended up losing all good parts of my reputation because it drove people insane.




Im on tumblr...and i never seen anything that bad on tumblr lmao.
what is your search history on tumblr if i may ask, i would like to see what you search
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.