First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
do you fear other humans?
Posted 8/30/15
People are the worst.
3550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 8/30/15

Nalaniel

Sounds reasonable, but I think I'd still lack the bravery to do so. ^^


Then you are better off if you just "step back". I don't mean to offend, if everyone were just like you and minded their own affairs the world would be a paradise (we need more people like you).

It is not about "bravery", it's about knowledge, if you don't have the knowledge to take down a foe you will never be "brave", if you charge without knowledge that is not "bravery" that is stupidity.
18092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/30/15

Roadmonster wrote:

This is a correct moral (edit: and logical) stand. If you can, knock this bastard to the ground, if he say, holds a gun or something. Remember him well and report him to the authorities, chances are he is a well known repeated felon and your testimony could very well put him behind bars.

That is what I tried to go for but guess i left out that other part about how i'm not going to essentialy just die for no reason.



Nalaniel wrote:

Sounds reasonable, but I think I'd still lack the bravery to do so. ^^


Well there's nothing wrong with that. Besides not many people are. Lots of people say they are but when an actual inccident happens it's way different than how they expect it to go.
27179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/30/15
I think it be more stupid not to fear people.
leovdl 
12179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/30/15
I fear that I my not be human cause everything thats called normal seems strange to me
18092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/30/15

PrinceJudar wrote:

I think it be more stupid not to fear people.


I think it's more along the lines of being weary of people. I'm more than aware of what humans are capable of.

3150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/30/15

Eviltwinkee wrote:

The worst thing a person can do to you is physically hurt you or kill you. Pain goes away and i'm not affraid of dying so no i'm not afraid of people. That being said there are so many people out there you should be afraid of and hope you never cross paths with them.


there are much worse things that people could do to you than physically hurt or kill you. wound can heal, and death is final.
18092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/30/15

Trewill91 wrote:


Eviltwinkee wrote:

The worst thing a person can do to you is physically hurt you or kill you. Pain goes away and i'm not affraid of dying so no i'm not afraid of people. That being said there are so many people out there you should be afraid of and hope you never cross paths with them.


there are much worse things that people could do to you than physically hurt or kill you. wound can heal, and death is final.

Really? The only other thing i can think of would be torture. That is probably the only thing that can break anyone without fail.

3150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/30/15

Eviltwinkee wrote:


Trewill91 wrote:


Eviltwinkee wrote:

The worst thing a person can do to you is physically hurt you or kill you. Pain goes away and i'm not affraid of dying so no i'm not afraid of people. That being said there are so many people out there you should be afraid of and hope you never cross paths with them.


there are much worse things that people could do to you than physically hurt or kill you. wound can heal, and death is final.

Really? The only other thing i can think of would be torture. That is probably the only thing that can break anyone without fail.



do you have a family? because if said family was tortured and then murdered right in front of you, and then the person that did it forced you to go on with your life, but killed anyone that you attempted to get close to, but protected you from dying, i think your life would be pretty terrible.

(come to think of it, i pretty much just described zeref from fairy tail)
Otter Modder
51193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 1/26/17
Forum Clean up. Old 2015 threads Locked.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.