First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Miley vs Nicki Minaj VMA Live
Posted 8/30/15

anzn wrote:


Urboistar wrote:
Despite being black, and going to a public school with a majority of black people.. I have never heard of that crap. I have heard PLENTY terms, and I guess slang does evolve quite a bit


Keep up with the times man!!



I apologize, senpai. I'm out of school, its hard to. I'll train harder, I promise.
Posted 8/30/15 , edited 8/30/15

ignitingmemories wrote:
and im hispanic & i still know what it mean haha

Only Spanish speaking folk & filipinos seem to know what the terms mean at least if they don't speak it. (I'm mostly hearing from them on social media & irl tho so maybe that's why).

Urboistar wrote:


anzn wrote:


Urboistar wrote:
Despite being black, and going to a public school with a majority of black people.. I have never heard of that crap. I have heard PLENTY terms, and I guess slang does evolve quite a bit


Keep up with the times man!!

I apologize, senpai. I'm out of school, its hard to. I'll train harder, I promise.

Good
18092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 8/30/15
I'm part hispanic and I've never heard that term. Maybe it's because the closest I've come to social media is this site lol.
Posted 8/30/15


Eviltwinkee wrote:

I'm part hispanic and I've never heard that term. Maybe it's because the closest I've come to social media is this site lol.




im fulll
Posted 8/30/15

ignitingmemories wrote:



Eviltwinkee wrote:

I'm part hispanic and I've never heard that term. Maybe it's because the closest I've come to social media is this site lol.




im fulll


Those scary mods are going to shut this down if we keep up the idle chitchat. Lure in some random suckers, OP.

Posted 8/30/15



Those scary mods are going to shut this down if we keep up the idle chitchat

the modies can kiss my oddies
Posted 8/30/15
41693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/30/15 , edited 8/30/15
Am I the only one who finds them BOTH to be atrocious at times? Even Taylor Swift, who I used to like, ain't that great to me anymore, they're all just starting to blend into one catty teenage girl stuck in a woman's body who likes to start petty fights in the locker room.

Nicki's old stuff was decent, I've kind of got a guilty pleasure for the stoopidity that is Hey Mama but otherwise Anaconda Pills and Potions are big YAWNS. I could bear Super Bass and Roman era nicki but she's just... ehhh...

As for Miley, well, at least she's a little less gross than the VMAs a couple years ago, I mean, nothing can quite beat the nastiness of the Robin Thicke grinding scene.

On a side note if I hear the term AAVE one more time I will smash my head into a wall. Noooo offense, but THERE ARE NO PURE VERNACULARS ANYMORE EVERYONE SHARES THE LANGUAGE OF ENGLISH HOLLA HELLO OOOOOOO I'm sorry , but someone pissed on me once for "USING AAVE" and I didn't even know what that shit was. Right out of the tumblr dictionary. I'm gonna use your bullshit ass AAVE regardless of my race lol. I grew up in the south, if saying shit like hella or ain't, or yall is racist now, suck my ass.
Posted 8/30/15 , edited 8/30/15

animegirl2222 wrote:
On a side note if I hear the term AAVE one more time I will smash my head into a wall. Noooo offense, but THERE ARE NO PURE VERNACULARS ANYMORE EVERYONE SHARES THE LANGUAGE OF ENGLISH HOLLA HELLO OOOOOOO I'm sorry , but someone pissed on me once for "USING AAVE" and I didn't even know what that shit was. Right out of the tumblr dictionary. I'm gonna use your bullshit ass AAVE regardless of my race lol. I grew up in the south, if saying shit like hella or ain't, or yall is racist now, suck my ass.

Again
"I heard this thing first on tumblr therefore its tumblr bullshit"

AAVE/Ebonics has literally been around centuries before tumblr & it'd still used, to this day.
I know how obsessed you are with tumblr so I think you need to lay down a bit.
41693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/30/15 , edited 8/30/15
Well. It's not "racist" to use it, even if it did exist, which it DOESN'T. I literally talked with my father abt this crap, and he said there are NO "pure" vernaculars left because everyone's mixed theirs. Even if such a thing is subjective don't crap on white people for using that kind of lingo, everyone can say whatever they want and frankly shit like "bae" "hella" blah blah blah isn't out of PLACE modernly no matter what the race is of who's saying it. I always feel like you're the one making crap a race issue, not me.

I don't care frankly if Miley Virus uses gangsta talk nor do I care if Nicki Fake Ass Minaj uses it, they're both annoying me right now. I just came to laugh at them in their current state.
Posted 8/30/15 , edited 8/30/15

animegirl2222 wrote:

Well. It's not "racist" to use it, even if it did exist, which it DOESN'T.

Its only racist if you mock it.
Its not racist to use it but you do look stupid when you use it incorrectly.
Posted 8/30/15
What the hell is going on?
Posted 8/30/15 , edited 8/30/15
In all seriousness though, this is gonna make Nicki look bad & she's gonna have a tough time for weeks, maybe even months.

Because media is gonna make her out to be the scary angry black women who attacked a poor little white angel on TV.

When in reality Nicki was just defending herself & got tired of Miley's shit so she called out her racist ignorant ass.
Posted 8/30/15

Urboistar wrote:

What the hell is going on?

Just ignore her.
41693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/30/15 , edited 8/30/15
Eh, to be fair, I think the scariest part of the VMAs is actually Kim Kardashian. That dress, no matter what angle you put it at, is unflattering.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.