First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Miley vs Nicki Minaj VMA Live
Posted 8/30/15


Catfight! Rip each others shirts off. Just kidding, trying to keep the peace. Don't hurt me. (/゚Д゚)/
Posted 8/30/15

animegirl2222 wrote:

Eh, to be fair, I think the scariest part of the VMAs is actually Kim Kardashian. That dress, no matter what angle you put it at, is unflattering.


What
Is this real

No matter how hard I squint I just--
41641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/30/15
I think Nicki and all the people she's gotten into fights with are all catty. Including Taylor. Dear god does she take the moral highground whenever she starts to get catty. I don't exactly like any of these gals behavior recently. Not to say that none of them have any redeeming qualities, amid all their obvious, glaring flaws, they do, I don't think they're fundamentally bad people, but they seem awfully catty lately, which just puts them in a bad light.

I don't know, I'm particularly indifferent because I'm too busy fangirling over kpop comebacks. I don't think Nicki or Miley are KWEENS WHO SLAY, that title more or less belongs to SNSD fo' me.
41641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/30/15 , edited 8/30/15

anzn wrote:


Wellll.... Kanye said something really stupid as well. He's taking his narcissism to a new level.

I think that whole family is scarier than any twitter feud combined. Kylie is getting more plastic by the day.

51181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 8/30/15

anzn wrote:

Because media is gonna make her out to be the scary angry black women who attacked a poor little white angel on TV.


Right... Because when people talk about Miley, they imagine a little white angel...

Posted 8/30/15 , edited 8/31/15

PhantomGundam wrote:


anzn wrote:

Because media is gonna make her out to be the scary angry black women who attacked a poor little white angel on TV.


Right... Because when people talk about Miley, they imagine a little white angel...


Neither of them are considered to be respectable & appropriate by people who sleep in on this stuff but since Miley's white & Nicki is black she's seen as the little innocent white angel now in this case.

Thats White Media for ya.
51181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 8/30/15

animegirl2222 wrote:

Wellll.... Kanye said something really stupid as well. He's taking his narcissism to a new level.


What the...

2012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/30/15
really?! cuz if you listen to the tone of her voice when she gave her response she sounded so much more worked up about than Nicki. It was less like her being mature and more like she was at a loss of words when she she got called out
52842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 8/30/15
Was thinking maybe they set it up, to make it interesting. Since no one expecting this to happen.. -shrugs-
41641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/31/15
Who's to say this fighting isn't all a big media ploy cooked up by the girls themselves and that they're not laughing behind the scenes at the fanfighting?

55107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 8/31/15

JanusCascade wrote:

Was thinking maybe they set it up, to make it interesting. Since no one expecting this to happen.. -shrugs-


Totally, that whole thing was staged, you could see Minaj trying not to break into a smile. Whole show was a waste of 3 hours of my life.

Bieber's fake tears, Kanye's letting the "young kids" worship him for a half hour. Doubt he was even "high" as he claimed to be.

Kardashians making sure they had ample time on air.

Shittiest show ever.
Posted 8/31/15

CalifCat wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:

Was thinking maybe they set it up, to make it interesting. Since no one expecting this to happen.. -shrugs-


Totally, that whole thing was staged, you could see Minaj trying not to break into a smile. Whole show was a waste of 3 hours of my life.

Bieber's fake tears, Kanye's letting the "young kids" worship him for a half hour. Doubt he was even "high" as he claimed to be.

Kardashians making sure they had ample time on air.

Shittiest show ever.


then why'd you watch
55107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 8/31/15 , edited 8/31/15
Because past shows have been good, with good music, now it turned into some kind of Kris Jenner Production. And I switched back and forth, waiting for something good, and like I said wasted 3 hours of my life.
Posted 8/31/15


Yay! I fucken love this guy lol.. I think i'll poster that meme haha.
3034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/31/15 , edited 8/31/15
Yeah the VMA's this year wasn't amazing tbh :/ Miley looked so scared when Nicki called her out, and Kanye West's reaction to Taylor getting a VMA over Beyonce was so funny x'D
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.