First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Ex-Gay Reparative Therapy movement
16241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

Nipin wrote:

To the above post: Yes, the latter statement is certainly true Other things besides genes can really screw you up physically/mentally as well... I heard some figure suggesting that some odd 90% of lesbians are victims of sexual abuse, though I don't think it's accurate at all... Some people also suggest that women don't have sexual orientation, but rather sexual preference, but of course I haven't heard a woman say that yet, only men.


The odds of 90% lesbians being like sexual abused before, is not "completely" wrong. That theory applies to the real thing to a degree. Though, a lot of lesbians, are man haters and feminists. (like my self, but by /hate/ I don't mean "all men should go die*I do want that to happen*" but just don't want to go near one at all =P I /do/ have guy-friends xD, even more than girl-friends too.)

and sexual orientation thing...er...that from my knowledge, is completely false, both male and female have sexual orientation...believe me...I tired making my bestfriend lesbian or bisexual at one point *coughs* *i'm still trying...* and it doesn't work *nods to self* *points to the number of slaps i have received from trying...*

and there are more gay than lesbians, I think the ratio is like 11:7. So its quite hypocritical for guys to say "women don't have sexual orientation" When they're the gender with more "difference"...
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / california
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
all gay people are messed up in the head and they need professional help to get them fixed
189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

Omok wrote:


Nipin wrote:

To the above post: Yes, the latter statement is certainly true Other things besides genes can really screw you up physically/mentally as well... I heard some figure suggesting that some odd 90% of lesbians are victims of sexual abuse, though I don't think it's accurate at all... Some people also suggest that women don't have sexual orientation, but rather sexual preference, but of course I haven't heard a woman say that yet, only men.


The odds of 90% lesbians being like sexual abused before, is not "completely" wrong. That theory applies to the real thing to a degree. Though, a lot of lesbians, are man haters and feminists. (like my self, but by /hate/ I don't mean "all men should go die*I do want that to happen*" but just don't want to go near one at all =P I /do/ have guy-friends xD, even more than girl-friends too.)

and sexual orientation thing...er...that from my knowledge, is completely false, both male and female have sexual orientation...believe me...I tired making my bestfriend lesbian or bisexual at one point *coughs* *i'm still trying...* and it doesn't work *nods to self* *points to the number of slaps i have received from trying...*

and there are more gay than lesbians, I think the ratio is like 11:7. So its quite hypocritical for guys to say "women don't have sexual orientation" When they're the gender with more "difference"...


can't say I argue with any of that <(: D
16241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:

all gay people are messed up in the head and they need professional help to get them fixed


oh the irony. How many wise people have pointed that out over time? Oh right! NONE! =O

/such a big surprise/

and can you proof that homosexuals are messed up in their head? Which part of the head? What kind of professional help? How did they mess up their head? how do you "fix" a problem that isn't even there? And if theres' a problem with homosexuals...what is it?

I'm /gay/ Can you show me how i'm /messed/ up? Where can i get the "profession help"?
189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

Tevesh wrote:


Omok wrote:

krnsoldierofGod wrote:

all gay people are messed up in the head and they need professional help to get them fixed”

oh the irony. How many wise people have pointed that out over time? Oh right! NONE! =O

/such a big surprise/

and can you proof that homosexuals are messed up in their head? Which part of the head? What kind of professional help? How did they mess up their head? how do you "fix" a problem that isn't even there? And if theres' a problem with homosexuals...what is it?

I'm /gay/ Can you show me how i'm /messed/ up? Where can i get the "profession help"?

I was going to say something to that effect as well. Can gay people be changed by therapy, yes, anybody can. But is it really right to tell someone that there's something wrong with them and then force a "Cure" down their throat? No way! Some people just don't get that homosexuals like being homosexual, if they didn't, they'd be strait! It's not a psychological problem, it's their own choice!


actually many people hate being homosexual, due to the societal stigma attached to it. This is somewhat dependent upon where you live, obviously, and your personal take on the matter.

a "psychological problem" is often defined as something that deviates from the norm and causes them to be unable to "function" normally in society. By this definition, homosexuality was actually in the DSM for a while, and electroshock therapy was used as a "cure," as homosexuality potentially prevented them from reproducing, and often caused much psychological torment, again born from societal stigma.

Some people classified as paranoid schizophrenic have minor delusions/hallucinations that really don't interfere with their ability to lead fairly normal lives, yet if they were to reveal these symptoms to a psychiatrist, they would get prescribed medication to "fix the problem."

By this line of thinking, anything that deviates from the "norm" should be "cured." I suppose I do agree with you in that, if the individual does not find it detrimental, nor is the individual a direct detriment to society because of it, then yes, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / california
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

Omok wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

all gay people are messed up in the head and they need professional help to get them fixed


oh the irony. How many wise people have pointed that out over time? Oh right! NONE! =O

/such a big surprise/

and can you proof that homosexuals are messed up in their head? Which part of the head? What kind of professional help? How did they mess up their head? how do you "fix" a problem that isn't even there? And if theres' a problem with homosexuals...what is it?

I'm /gay/ Can you show me how i'm /messed/ up? Where can i get the "profession help"?



you want to stick something thats supposed to be in a vagina in another guy's ass instead. I think thats messed up in the head quite a bit
189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:


Omok wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

all gay people are messed up in the head and they need professional help to get them fixed


oh the irony. How many wise people have pointed that out over time? Oh right! NONE! =O

/such a big surprise/

and can you proof that homosexuals are messed up in their head? Which part of the head? What kind of professional help? How did they mess up their head? how do you "fix" a problem that isn't even there? And if theres' a problem with homosexuals...what is it?

I'm /gay/ Can you show me how i'm /messed/ up? Where can i get the "profession help"?



you want to stick something thats supposed to be in a vagina in another guy's ass instead. I think thats messed up in the head quite a bit


first off, she's female...second, you're what we call homophobic. Many people theorize that the homophobic are simply repressed homosexuals. Either that or you have a corrupted take on religion.

16241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:


Omok wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

all gay people are messed up in the head and they need professional help to get them fixed


oh the irony. How many wise people have pointed that out over time? Oh right! NONE! =O

/such a big surprise/

and can you proof that homosexuals are messed up in their head? Which part of the head? What kind of professional help? How did they mess up their head? how do you "fix" a problem that isn't even there? And if theres' a problem with homosexuals...what is it?

I'm /gay/ Can you show me how i'm /messed/ up? Where can i get the "profession help"?



you want to stick something thats supposed to be in a vagina in another guy's ass instead. I think thats messed up in the head quite a bit


o_o; so if according to your theory, something abnormal is "Messed" up? then what about Masturbation? Is that messed up too in your theory?

and thats' only an "abnormal" Act, it doesn't make the people whom are homosexual /abnormal/ or messed up in your terms.

so also, according to your theory, any thing to your dismay is also "messed up"?

and what about lesbians? because i'm pretty sure you can't "stick" anything...o_o; *cough*

btw you only answered one of the questions i asked you. Even more so, your answer is an answer that is flawed and can be challenged...
320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

tobydiah wrote:

I'm not attacking homosexuality and have friends who are. But I believe that this topic like every sensitive issue should be analyzed as objectively as possible. And biologically speaking, I admit to seeing some logic in homosexuality as being a negative deviation from human procreation and survival. Think of it this way. If the first 100 human beings were all heterosexual, we wouldn't think anything of it. If the 1st 100 were all homosexual; extinction would be imminent. One is required and the other isn't. So which is ultimately more beneficial for the survival of a sexually reproductive species?



alright, if we're going to get biology involved

1) homosexuality might impede procreation, but bisexuality technically doesn't. Therefore, according to your logic, bisexuality is fine in nature!

2)homosexuality could have developed as a method of population control . Sure, popping out hundreds and thousands of offspring could have been beneficial early on when the species is in danger of disappearing, but as the population matures by exponential growth overpopulation could also become a problem as we near the earth's carrying capacity. The appearance of homosexuals, then, would be a beneficial adaptation as it would decrease the number of offspring and slow down population growth. I don't think the human population of 6.2 billion is in danger of disappearing any time soon, but if anyone is still concerned each straight couple would only have to produce a total of 4 offspring, 2 to replace the parents and 2 for every gay couple. We won't go extinct, the straight ppl just have to screw like rabbits
189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

klondike_bar wrote:


tobydiah wrote:

I'm not attacking homosexuality and have friends who are. But I believe that this topic like every sensitive issue should be analyzed as objectively as possible. And biologically speaking, I admit to seeing some logic in homosexuality as being a negative deviation from human procreation and survival. Think of it this way. If the first 100 human beings were all heterosexual, we wouldn't think anything of it. If the 1st 100 were all homosexual; extinction would be imminent. One is required and the other isn't. So which is ultimately more beneficial for the survival of a sexually reproductive species?



alright, if we're going to get biology involved

1) homosexuality might impede procreation, but bisexuality technically doesn't. Therefore, according to your logic, bisexuality is fine in nature!

2)homosexuality could have developed as a method of population control . Sure, popping out hundreds and thousands of offspring could have been beneficial early on when the species is in danger of disappearing, but as the population matures by exponential growth overpopulation could also become a problem as we near the earth's carrying capacity. The appearance of homosexuals, then, would be a beneficial adaptation as it would decrease the number of offspring and slow down population growth. I don't think the human population of 6.2 billion is in danger of disappearing any time soon, but if anyone is still concerned each straight couple would only have to produce a total of 4 offspring, 2 to replace the parents and 2 for every gay couple. We won't go extinct, the straight ppl just have to screw like rabbits


well, the population is still growing significantly, though in the U.S., the white population is actually shrinking. Japan's population overall is also dropping drastically, and china's might be as well, can't quite remember. But yes, at this point, being homosexual is by no means detrimental to society per se.
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / california
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

Omok wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


Omok wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

all gay people are messed up in the head and they need professional help to get them fixed


oh the irony. How many wise people have pointed that out over time? Oh right! NONE! =O

/such a big surprise/

and can you proof that homosexuals are messed up in their head? Which part of the head? What kind of professional help? How did they mess up their head? how do you "fix" a problem that isn't even there? And if theres' a problem with homosexuals...what is it?

I'm /gay/ Can you show me how i'm /messed/ up? Where can i get the "profession help"?



you want to stick something thats supposed to be in a vagina in another guy's ass instead. I think thats messed up in the head quite a bit


o_o; so if according to your theory, something abnormal is "Messed" up? then what about Masturbation? Is that messed up too in your theory?

and thats' only an "abnormal" Act, it doesn't make the people whom are homosexual /abnormal/ or messed up in your terms.

so also, according to your theory, any thing to your dismay is also "messed up"?

and what about lesbians? because i'm pretty sure you can't "stick" anything...o_o; *cough*

btw you only answered one of the questions i asked you. Even more so, your answer is an answer that is flawed and can be challenged...



homosexuals are messed up in the head because they want to be with the same gender. and yes everything abnormal is messed up.

your head is messed up wherever it controls your sexual orientation

the professional help you need is from any pshychiatrist i guess

they messed up their heads because of abnormal hormones? (gay men usually hav emore estrogen than straight guys)

you fix a problem by becoming straight

the problem with homosexuals is that you perfer to be with your own sex than the opposite
189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:
homosexuals are messed up in the head because they want to be with the same gender. and yes everything abnormal is messed up.

your head is messed up wherever it controls your sexual orientation

the professional help you need is from any pshychiatrist i guess

they messed up their heads because of abnormal hormones? (gay men usually hav emore estrogen than straight guys)

you fix a problem by becoming straight

the problem with homosexuals is that you perfer to be with your own sex than the opposite


Define abnormal. Anything that deviates from the majority? Why is deviating from the norm problematic? How is it detrimental to society or the individual, or are you simply poorly dealing with your own insecurities?

16241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:
homosexuals are messed up in the head because they want to be with the same gender. and yes everything abnormal is messed up.


*laugh* now thats' funny. So straight people isn't messed up in their head because they're they like the other gender?

everything abnormal is messed up you say? So you're saying Women going out to the working field is messed up too? because if using a different time, 100 years ago that would have been super messed up. what about black people owning houses/land/job of their own? is that messed up? because that would have been "abnormal" 80 years ago. Oh, what about the research people are doing on genes? i'm pretty sure that is abnormal as well, because it isn't norm? What about the food that we eat? because those food/meat are treated or added with chemicals so they can grow faster or something. Is Food also messed up now?

what about the milk that we drink? its not normal milk because it have been processed, is that messed up?


krnsoldierofGod wrote:
your head is messed up wherever it controls your sexual orientation.


Lol, and that whatever is...? Name it.


krnsoldierofGod wrote:
the professional help you need is from any pshychiatrist i guess


Lol, you guess? I want an answer that you know of for sure, and must be backed up by facts.


krnsoldierofGod wrote:
they messed up their heads because of abnormal hormones? (gay men usually hav emore estrogen than straight guys)


actually, no, we don't have abnormal hormones, just more of a degree or another. And everyone have differ degree of hormones in them...there's no fixed amount. -_-; lol...


krnsoldierofGod wrote:
you fix a problem by becoming straight

Lol, so does that apply to all problems in the world?


krnsoldierofGod wrote:
the problem with homosexuals is that you perfer to be with your own sex than the opposite


So, "lets" just say you answered a few of my questions. but...my old post was ...

can you proof that homosexuals are messed up in their head? Which part of the head? What kind of professional help? How did they mess up their head? how do you "fix" a problem that isn't even there? And if theres' a problem with homosexuals...what is it?

you didn't answer:

can you proof that homosexuals are messed up in their head?
Which part of the head?
How did they mess up their head?
how do you "fix" a problem that isn't even there?
320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:


Omok wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


Omok wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

all gay people are messed up in the head and they need professional help to get them fixed


oh the irony. How many wise people have pointed that out over time? Oh right! NONE! =O

/such a big surprise/

and can you proof that homosexuals are messed up in their head? Which part of the head? What kind of professional help? How did they mess up their head? how do you "fix" a problem that isn't even there? And if theres' a problem with homosexuals...what is it?

I'm /gay/ Can you show me how i'm /messed/ up? Where can i get the "profession help"?



you want to stick something thats supposed to be in a vagina in another guy's ass instead. I think thats messed up in the head quite a bit


o_o; so if according to your theory, something abnormal is "Messed" up? then what about Masturbation? Is that messed up too in your theory?

and thats' only an "abnormal" Act, it doesn't make the people whom are homosexual /abnormal/ or messed up in your terms.

so also, according to your theory, any thing to your dismay is also "messed up"?

and what about lesbians? because i'm pretty sure you can't "stick" anything...o_o; *cough*

btw you only answered one of the questions i asked you. Even more so, your answer is an answer that is flawed and can be challenged...



homosexuals are messed up in the head because they want to be with the same gender. and yes everything abnormal is messed up.

your head is messed up wherever it controls your sexual orientation

the professional help you need is from any pshychiatrist i guess

they messed up their heads because of abnormal hormones? (gay men usually hav emore estrogen than straight guys)

you fix a problem by becoming straight

the problem with homosexuals is that you perfer to be with your own sex than the opposite


what about the really manly gays? and girly lesbians? they're not all dykes. i probably have more estrogen than most of my straight friends and no more screwed up in the head than most of them.

anyway, about the gay men having more estrogen thing. FEMININE men and hermophradites might have more estrogen, but that argument wouldn't work for the one on top D:

189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

klondike_bar wrote:

what about the really manly gays? and girly lesbians? they're not all dykes. i probably have more estrogen than most of my straight friends and no more screwed up in the head than most of them.

anyway, about the gay men having more estrogen thing. FEMININE men and hermophradites might have more estrogen, but that argument wouldn't work for the one on top D:


Mmm...I believe there was a study that showed some odd 95% of men who have longer index fingers than ring fingers are homosexual. I believe this is derived from hormone levels, though at what point in the process of life it's relevant, I dunno. I've known homosexual men who conform to this theory, and are still quite masculine... C'est la vie.

As a side note, I've also known extremely masculine men, both physically and socially, who exclusively engage in passive anal intercourse... People don't always conform to stereotypes <(: D
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.