It is currently PAX Prime weekend and as we are entering the final day. I am wondering from those that are experiencing it or heard about it, what are your top anticipations for the coming future? I guess I will start:
1. Dark Souls 3 - Demoed it, and it felt wonderful. I really can't wait! I feel like it has the spirit of DS1 that DS2 may have been lacking.
2. Dreadnought - For me this catered to my intense desire to play EVE Online, but only because I wanted to play with giant space ships. Dreadnought did it wonderfully and I feel like it can go really far. I love maining Sniper, but may have to look into Corvette.
3. For Honor - Game felt really good, managed to get a semi-confirmation that each race will have different move sets and multiple hero types. Not sure exactly what the details were, but it was a long wait and pretty fun. I like the mechanic regarding Stances (I dont like the lock-on though).
4. Battleborn - Not much needs to be said. It has a LOL feel for me (I am a proud quitter!) and its made by Gearbox, so expect some high quality.
5. Halo 5 - I dont own a Xbone, but I really did like the multiplayer that was introduced (with AI teammates and even AI enemies and elites in a middle of a Red vs Blue team deathmatch/domination(?).
Cheers! Last day, time to try and catch everything else!
And I discovered the power of the whole Mii thing for the DS. Whoa
MY LIFE FOR THE SWARM!
Dark Souls 3.. Mostly just because I adore fromsoft games.
Dreadnought looks pretty cool
Stories-The hidden path. For ps4..
The Dragon Age DLC...
I didn't really have a lot of time to watch Pax >: