First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
What does it take for you to get banned?
22663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/31/15 , edited 9/16/15

kaolinite wrote:

Seems like you don't see a lot of things.


That would explain why I'm clumsy enough to walk into closed doors.




Posted 8/31/15

PrinceJudar wrote:


kaolinite wrote:

Seems that way when an unpopular comment gets reported to moderators it gets taken down 99% of the time.


Eh, not necessarily. The problem is when the unpopular comment attacks a group of people or individual. Either that or asking people kill themselves and that sort of deal. I've never seen a comment get taken down outside of those things.


The unpopular comment gets ganged up on by the popular comments.
They're defending themselves when that happens not attack lol
Posted 8/31/15

_prey wrote:

i wonder if starting a thread about users who make terrible threads would be enough to get banned. i'm always tempted to slip into the dark side but i don't have the balls


Do it.
Posted 8/31/15

Urboistar wrote:


_prey wrote:

i wonder if starting a thread about users who make terrible threads would be enough to get banned. i'm always tempted to slip into the dark side but i don't have the balls


Do it.


I SECOND THIS
13141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/31/15
Just because an opinion is unpopular and it has been moderated doesn't mean it was moderated because it was unpopular. Knowing how these forums operate after participating in a lot of divisive topics recently, I think I can safely say that devolving into shit-posting and name-calling while expressing your opinion (or possibly attacking someone elses) is probably the thing that got the comment moderated.
Posted 8/31/15

_prey wrote:

i wonder if starting a thread about users who make terrible threads would be enough to get banned. i'm always tempted to slip into the dark side but i don't have the balls

Posted 8/31/15

anzn wrote:


PrinceJudar wrote:


kaolinite wrote:

Seems that way when an unpopular comment gets reported to moderators it gets taken down 99% of the time.


Eh, not necessarily. The problem is when the unpopular comment attacks a group of people or individual. Either that or asking people kill themselves and that sort of deal. I've never seen a comment get taken down outside of those things.


The unpopular comment gets ganged up on by the popular comments.
They're defending themselves when that happens not attack lol


A lot of the stuff I say I'm sure is "unpopular" but I have yet to be ganged up on. Stuff that gets ganged up on is stuff that shouldn't be said. Posts about racism, posts about murder, feminists, etc. All stuff that most people don't like but not necessarily unpopular.

22663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/31/15 , edited 8/31/15

anzn wrote:
The unpopular comment gets ganged up on by the popular comments.
They're defending themselves when that happens not attack lol


Well members do that though. You don't have to be offensive to defend though, kinda like what I had to do for you on the whatmahcallit thread. Hmmm, some thread about men.

I'm too lazy to look up the thread name, lmao.
Posted 8/31/15


Hey maybe you are right though :/
but heyyyy.
Posted 8/31/15 , edited 8/31/15

PrinceJudar wrote:


anzn wrote:
The unpopular comment gets ganged up on by the popular comments.
They're defending themselves when that happens not attack lol


Well members do that though. You don't have to be offensive to defend though, kinda like what I had to do for you on the whatmahcallit thread. Hmmm, some thread about men.

I'm too lazy to look up the thread name, lmao.

They're not being offensive.
If they did then that means they're doing the attacking.

Probably because it never existed or you took it completely the wrong way.
Its not my fault if people would get personally offended though

I'm not a kiss-up. Sorry.
I don't try to kissup to everyone for their approval.
I don't give a shit what the opposite sex may think of me.
4913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/31/15

PrinceJudar wrote:


kaolinite wrote:

Seems like you don't see a lot of things.


That would explain why I'm clumsy enough to walk into closed doors.






You're so classy senpai! :3
<3 <3 <3
Posted 8/31/15
if being sarcastic means bad
then i must be the baddest person alive

22663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/31/15

Kitahoshi_Hazel wrote:
You're so classy senpai! :3
<3 <3 <3


Aw thanks <3 I'm the epitome of grace.



15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 8/31/15 , edited 8/31/15
God live shock value!

75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Online
Posted 8/31/15
I don't know what it takes to get banned. I've had moderators want to talk to me about something, But I've never been banned. I think you need to work at it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.