First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Will urban areas ever be truly family friendly
Posted 9/3/15


yeah because illegal immigrants are ''dangerous''
Posted 9/3/15

Shishiosa wrote:


And of course there is never ever one single law broken in NYC, it's the land of perfection.


I wish.



biscuitnote wrote:

I think we should put the homeless in labor camps


Instead of casting judgement and oppression on them we need to make A. Living more affordable, and B. better mental health care.
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 9/3/15 , edited 9/3/15

ignitingmemories wrote:



yeah because illegal immigrants are ''dangerous''


Have you ever lived in a neighborhood with mostly illegal immigrants? I have it is very dangerous if you are white. They also are screwing you out of a job since they will work for less. When you flood the labor market with unskilled workers wages drop. By supporting illegals you are supporting lower living standards for everyone.
Posted 9/3/15


okay lmao? everyone has a right to live broski.

Have you ever lived in a neighborhood with mostly illegal immigrants? I have it is very dangerous if you are white.

yeah i have lmaooo no its not dangerous if you just mind your business and do what you do and dont worry about anyone else
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 9/3/15

ignitingmemories wrote:



okay lmao? everyone has a right to live broski.

Have you ever lived in a neighborhood with mostly illegal immigrants? I have it is very dangerous if you are white.

yeah i have lmaooo no its not dangerous if you just mind your business and do what you do and dont worry about anyone else


Everyone has a right to live yes! They can go live in Mexico! Really sad that you support the degradation of living standards in the US.
Posted 9/3/15



They can go live in Mexico

bruh this is some racial ish lmao im going to pray for you that you sleep
good at night


Really sad that you support the degradation of living standards in the US. :(

the US is shit anyways lmaoo, you would be the type to vote for Donald Trump
what a sad life you liveeee
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 9/3/15

ignitingmemories wrote:




They can go live in Mexico

bruh this is some racial ish lmao im going to pray for you that you sleep
good at night


Really sad that you support the degradation of living standards in the US. :(

the US is shit anyways lmaoo, you would be the type to vote for Donald Trump
what a sad life you liveeee


Yes the US is such shit that millions of immigrants legal and illegal try to get in every year. Its so bad that many foreign exchange students come and study at our universities.
Posted 9/3/15



Yes the US is such shit that millions of immigrants legal and illegal try to get in every year.

by shit i ment you are shit. lol oops
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 9/3/15

ignitingmemories wrote:




Yes the US is such shit that millions of immigrants legal and illegal try to get in every year.

by shit i ment you are shit. lol oops


Great argument bro you are far worse than me. You actually support ruining jobs with illegal immigrants. When there is an excess of labor wages drop you support that you are far worse than I could ever hope to be.
Posted 9/3/15 , edited 9/3/15


lmao im not its fucked up to say go live in mexico. LMAO
im far worse? read a book
you'e pointless
28430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Пенсильвания, США
Offline
Posted 9/3/15 , edited 9/3/15
Of course all people have the right to live, the question is where do they live.

The simplest way to think of the issue is this:

Do I have the right to come and break a window go into your house and say "Hey I like it here, I'm staying."

If you say no to that but think Illegal Immigration is fine, why you're pretty hypocritical, because that's exactly what is happening. The only reason that house is yours is because you have LEGAL documentation that you own it or purchased it. I have no issues with people who legally immigrate here, that shows they are willing to follow the laws of the land they are coming to and wish to become part of the society. Nor do I have issues with refugees who are validly seeking freedom from persecution or war, guess what, most countries HAVE LAWS to allow entries for people in those situations.

The problem is that even if they are wanting to come and improve their life they are abandoning the very rules that make that better life possible. And yes you might not like a law, but that doesn't mean you get to ignore it.

Some of my ancestors also knew of a time they let a bunch of "immigrants" stay with out having to follow the laws, didn't work out to well for them.


The law and its enforcement are what make an area safe, and as long as they're ignored, no the urban areas won't be family friendly.
Posted 9/3/15
The overwhelmingly uninformed and bigoted views on "illegal" immigrants in this thread is appalling.
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 9/3/15 , edited 9/3/15

ignitingmemories wrote:



lmao im not its fucked up to say go live in mexico. LMAO
im far worse? read a book
you'e pointless


Actually you need to read a book. Crack open a macroeconomics textbook and then tell me how flooding a labor market that already is strained is a good idea. Why is it that you think that allowing millions of undocumented third worlders into this country will somehow improve it?
27705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 9/3/15

Shishiosa wrote:

Of course all people have the right to live, the question is where do they live.

The simplest way to think of the issue is this:

Do I have the right to come and break a window go into your house and say "Hey I like it here, I'm staying."

If you say no to that but think Illegal Immigration is fine, why you're pretty hypocritical, because that's exactly what is happening. The only reason that house is yours is because you have LEGAL documentation that you own it or purchased it. I have no issues with people who legally immigrate here, that shows they are willing to follow the laws of the land they are coming to and wish to become part of the society. Nor do I have issues with refugees who are validly seeking freedom from persecution or war, guess what, most countries HAVE LAWS to allow entries for people in those situations.

The problem is that even if they are wanting to come and improve their life they are abandoning the very rules that make that better life possible. And yes you might not like a law, but that doesn't mean you get to ignore it.

Some of my ancestors also knew of a time they let a bunch of "immigrants" stay with out having to follow the laws, didn't work out to well for them.


The law and its enforcement are what make an area safe, and as long as they're ignored, no the urban areas won't be family friendly.


Agreed
49109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/3/15

biscuitnote wrote:


AiYumega wrote:


biscuitnote wrote:

It should be standard operating procedure for landlords to screen peoples citizenship.


Bigger cities, and areas where a lot of immigrants live, this doesn't happen. We already have a massive homeless population as is.


I think we should put the homeless in labor camps


Don't forget the introductory shower.I even have a working slogan ,Arbeit macht frei.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.