First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply What would you do if you ruled your own fantasy world?
42532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/1/15
Let me know if thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.

Explain your opinion in great detail.

Enjoy!!!
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 9/1/15 , edited 9/4/15
I would make all kneel before me. And I would have lots of drug fueled orgies.
Posted 9/1/15
eh idk till i actually get to own one
32395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / St.Louis - USA
Offline
Posted 9/1/15 , edited 9/4/15
Harem King
42532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/1/15

biscuitnote wrote:

I would make all kneel before me. And I would have lots of drug fueled orgies.


Alright! What is the name of your fantasy world?
42532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/1/15

CKD-Anime wrote:

Harem King


Sounds wonderful.
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 9/1/15

qualeshia3 wrote:


biscuitnote wrote:

I would make all kneel before me. And I would have lots of drug fueled orgies.


Alright! What is the name of your fantasy world?


silvarumque virentium
42532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/1/15

biscuitnote wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


biscuitnote wrote:

I would make all kneel before me. And I would have lots of drug fueled orgies.


Alright! What is the name of your fantasy world?


silvarumque virentium


11505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 9/1/15
Idk about you guys, but I wouldn't want to rule my fantasy world. I'd rather work my way up, gain valuable friendship bonds and team up to fight X enemies, and hten rise to the top. It's cool to earn your prestige, rather than just to auto-have it.
10651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Offline
Posted 9/1/15
i declare that all forms of payments shall be made through chocolate chips. :P
42532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/1/15

lambofgenesis wrote:

Idk about you guys, but I wouldn't want to rule my fantasy world. I'd rather work my way up, gain valuable friendship bonds and team up to fight X enemies, and hten rise to the top. It's cool to earn your prestige, rather than just to auto-have it.


You rather be the hero.
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 9/1/15

qualeshia3 wrote:


biscuitnote wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


biscuitnote wrote:

I would make all kneel before me. And I would have lots of drug fueled orgies.


Alright! What is the name of your fantasy world?


silvarumque virentium




Its latin where did you go to school? The underfunded state college perhaps
42532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/1/15


Oh, okay.
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 9/1/15

qualeshia3 wrote:



Oh, okay.


I for one could never stand to mingle with so many lesser commoners.
42532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/1/15


Well, excuse me.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.