First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply What would you do if you ruled your own fantasy world?
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/1/15

Selenae wrote:

I am not the leading type. Therefore, I would have an ambiguous public decoy, and a hidden council made up of those I trust to help me make tough decisions. I would do my best to be fair. Fair, but strict. I'd need a better half, too.

...I'm starting to overthink this. xD


Posted 9/1/15
Kodomo no harem-kun THE SEQUEL
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/1/15

sirisaacbeans wrote:

Kodomo no harem-kun THE SEQUEL


Another person who wants to have his own harem.
Posted 9/1/15

qualeshia3 wrote:


sirisaacbeans wrote:

Kodomo no harem-kun THE SEQUEL


Another person who wants to have his own harem.


Don't worry. You can join.
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/1/15

sirisaacbeans wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


sirisaacbeans wrote:

Kodomo no harem-kun THE SEQUEL


Another person who wants to have his own harem.


Don't worry. You can join.


No thanks. You enjoy yourself.
Posted 9/1/15


'kay
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/1/15

sirisaacbeans wrote:



'kay


Good luck to you.
8389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/1/15
If?
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/1/15


Yeah, "if".
8389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/1/15

qualeshia3 wrote:



Yeah, "if".


Oh?
9236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / I don't know T_T
Offline
Posted 9/1/15
I would rule it like I did in Roller Coaster Tycoon. Gain profit, make buildings and a few attractions, hire some workers, and maybe drop a few pandas in the ocean.
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/1/15

QTAC wrote:

I would rule it like I did in Roller Coaster Tycoon. Gain profit, make buildings and a few attractions, hire some workers, and maybe drop a few pandas in the ocean.


Why would you drop pandas in the ocean?
9236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / I don't know T_T
Offline
Posted 9/1/15

qualeshia3 wrote:


QTAC wrote:

I would rule it like I did in Roller Coaster Tycoon. Gain profit, make buildings and a few attractions, hire some workers, and maybe drop a few pandas in the ocean.


Why would you drop pandas in the ocean?


Have you ever played Roller Coaster Tycoon before?
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/1/15


No.
Posted 9/1/15

qualeshia3 wrote:



No.

Have you not thrown pandas in the ocean? Rookie move
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.