First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply how to claim free lootcrate with crunchyroll
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 9/4/15

13badideas wrote:

When you say "previous subscriber" do you mean of Just crunchyroll, LootCrate, or both?





Rollingsun2000 wrote:

Ezgi means to here on Crunchyroll.

I think that will catch a lot of people out. I didn't realise that was a requirement, it doesn't mention it in the email.
However, on the terms of service page (provided via a very small link at the bottom of the email), it does mention "new subscribers to Crunchyroll."


It's both. You need to be a new Crunchyroll and Lootcrate subscriber.
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/4/15
Yeah, I haven't received an email either, and I was so excited At least I can watch tons of anime for 30 days.
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/4/15
Do you need to be new to cruchyroll in general or just new to the premium membership?
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 9/4/15

Kanra_1 wrote:

Do you need to be new to cruchyroll in general or just new to the premium membership?


Just new to a Premium membership.
5208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 9/4/15

Ezgi wrote:


Kanra_1 wrote:

Do you need to be new to cruchyroll in general or just new to the premium membership?


Just new to a Premium membership.


Just to be absolutely 100% sure, this means you could have been with crunchyroll for a long time, but if your account is new to the premium membership or haven't been a premium member for at least a year we can particiate right?

Because I gotta say this is one of more convincing reason for me to use the premium membership since I'm pretty patience as a free member.
13 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/4/15 , edited 9/5/15
i have seen big companies join forces to do this b4 they both get large amount of numbers of new sign up's send a small amount of users said item/code then there is some kind of ''error'' so that the other 1000 or so new members miss out due to a glitch

Reported to scamwatch
5069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Auckland, New Zea...
Offline
Posted 9/5/15

wizwar100 wrote:


Ezgi wrote:


Kanra_1 wrote:

Do you need to be new to cruchyroll in general or just new to the premium membership?


Just new to a Premium membership.


Just to be absolutely 100% sure, this means you could have been with crunchyroll for a long time, but if your account is new to the premium membership or haven't been a premium member for at least a year we can particiate right?

Because I gotta say this is one of more convincing reason for me to use the premium membership since I'm pretty patience as a free member.


I'm a little skeptical about this as well. Looking at my Premium Membership History, I went for a good 4 months then cancelled afterwards. Mind you this is back in 2013. With this type of history, am I still eligible for the free LootCrate promotion?
13 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/5/15 , edited 9/5/15
i cant belive there still promoting it when they know its not working still geting people to sign up to recive nothing 6 hours ago like really if it took my IT Dep 6 hours to fix somthing like this i would of fired them all by now

Holiday or not i would have someone in to get it fixed as its not a good look to all the new users signing up i for one will not be recomending this site ill just go back to pirating all my anime
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/5/15
I signed up using yahoo but I didn't get a code.
3020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/5/15

Ezgi wrote:


Kanra_1 wrote:

Do you need to be new to cruchyroll in general or just new to the premium membership?


Just new to a Premium membership.


Ahh, well that's my worry off the table for my eligbility! Got the same email from support too about having it fixed by Tuesday. Nothing to do until then except sit back and watch anime

..until Tuesday rolls around and there's no emails/working codes, then it's gonna go down
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/5/15
Hi! I have just signed up to crunchyroll for the first time ever! While I'm really happy with the site/app I'm a little gutted about this promotion being such a pain in the backside I managed to sign up to crunchyroll really easily...I received two emails, one of which went into my main folder and was a link asking to confirm my email (which I did) the other email went to my googlemail promotions folder. It was an advert telling me about the joys of crunchyroll however....there was no mention of Lootcrate anywhere and when I click on the promotion link now it tells me I'm not eligible because I'm already a member, which is correct BUT I have only been a member for about 20 minutes any help would be gladly accepted!
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/5/15
Dunno about you guys but ive given up, a free loot crate isnt worth this much hassle, sorry Crunchyroll but im out
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/5/15
First of all, thanks for an awesome service. All my favourite anime in one place, ad-free and in HD :D

Seconds... Loot crate. The mail. I have a "live.no" e-mail(outlook) and can't seem to find the promotional tab. How do I claim the loot crate if I haven't got the mail?
25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/5/15
I emailed support and got a reply back; as they've said, CR is aware of the issue and is working with Lootcrate to try and fix it. No one fret!
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/5/15
same situation here, please help
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.