First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply NSFW Does anime promote ..... bears?
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 9/6/15

animegirl2222 wrote:


VZ68 wrote:



You know, I'm usually ok with ecchi when it has some redeeming qualities to it, but some stuff is just uck. Especially if it keeps on for (infinite number) amount of seasons while other shows never get second seasons. So much preference and pandering to otaku.

I don't know, I like moe myself, it's not like ecchi, I understand the premise is similar that it's pandering bull but it's not like ecchi and I can somehow find an appeal in it some of them time?

Sure, everybody likes different things, I think half the problem with anime and manga is that all guys seem to love massive tits, so you get 12 year olds smuggling watermelons and having back issues, or if you don't like that, you are stuck with 8 year old girls.

10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 9/6/15

sirisaacbeans wrote:


VZ68 wrote:


sirisaacbeans wrote:





You left out important parts.



The article i read, He just had them. On his phone physically. Hasn’t sent them to anyone. to fi

Edit: Im trying fix the quotes on my post but now i have no idea what i did.



I gave up, this board breaks itself for shits and giggles.



10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 9/6/15

ceewayne wrote:

Isn't this like the thread last week about incest. No real goal, it seems like they are trying to bring up fringe stuff and make it look like common in anime.


Yeah, it's strange, after all I can't go down to the local 7-11 and buy a copy of BARELY LEGAL. It's not like Ariel Rebel has been pushing the "I'm barely legal" bit for almost 12 years now.

41641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/6/15 , edited 9/6/15

VZ68 wrote:

Sure, everybody likes different things, I think half the problem with anime and manga is that all guys seem to love massive tits, so you get 12 year olds smuggling watermelons and having back issues, or if you don't like that, you are stuck with 8 year old girls.



I like seeing more "normal" girls with more "normal" proportions myself. Kyoani does a good job of giving their female characters more realistic proportions imho at least in their latest production, no oversized melons hahaha

Well, since I'm attracted to pedoteacher, that automatically makes my opinion irrelevant according to most people. They look at me and are like "why", and I'm like "please don't make me explain." So I quite frankly do understand that people have really weird taste. I'm not an exception.

Even so, I obviously acknowledge the fact that he a sick ass fuck.
25636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / Chicago, IL
Online
Posted 9/6/15

VZ68 wrote:


ceewayne wrote:

Isn't this like the thread last week about incest. No real goal, it seems like they are trying to bring up fringe stuff and make it look like common in anime.


Yeah, it's strange, after all I can't go down to the local 7-11 and buy a copy of BARELY LEGAL. It's not like Ariel Rebel has been pushing the "I'm barely legal" bit for almost 12 years now.



It almost seems like these threads are made to make anime fans look bad. Que Bono, who benefits.
Posted 9/6/15
Age of consent in Japan is 14.
But if this stuff ever goes overseas they have to change it to 18.

Still pretty creepy.
No wonder Japan has a problem with pedophilia.
41641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/6/15 , edited 9/6/15

anzn wrote:

Age of consent in Japan is 14.
But if this stuff ever goes overseas they have to change it to 18.

Still pretty creepy.
No wonder Japan has a problem with pedophilia.


14 is the NATIONAL age of consent.

The prefectures can overrule that national standard and override it with their own standard, meaning each prefecture can up the age to whatever they want. I think Tokyo might be 14 but most other prefectures have set their age higher, to around 16-18.

Not to defend Japan because they still have a pedo problem, obviously, but their moral standards are not set that lowly. Most prefectures have the age set higher than 14.
Posted 9/6/15
This thread already has weeaboos speaking negatively about America/The West & people defending their lolis.

Nice
Posted 9/6/15

animegirl2222 wrote:


anzn wrote:

Age of consent in Japan is 14.
But if this stuff ever goes overseas they have to change it to 18.

Still pretty creepy.
No wonder Japan has a problem with pedophilia.


14 is the NATIONAL age of consent.

The prefectures can overrule that national standard and override it with their own standard, meaning each prefecture can up the age to whatever they want. I think Tokyo might be 14 but most other prefectures have set their age higher, to around 16-18.

I know.

But if stuff like hentai with underaged characters are brought here, they have to change the characters to be 18.
Because that's a universal law (that mostly applies to the internet though, tbh.)
Posted 9/6/15
what would you dooooooooo for a klondike bar
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 9/6/15

animegirl2222 wrote:


VZ68 wrote:

Sure, everybody likes different things, I think half the problem with anime and manga is that all guys seem to love massive tits, so you get 12 year olds smuggling watermelons and having back issues, or if you don't like that, you are stuck with 8 year old girls.



I like seeing more "normal" girls with more "normal" proportions myself. Kyoani does a good job of giving their female characters more realistic proportions imho at least in their latest production, no oversized melons hahaha

Well, since I'm attracted to pedoteacher, that automatically makes my opinion irrelevant according to most people. They look at me and are like "why", and I'm like "please don't make me explain." So I quite frankly do understand that people have really weird taste. I'm not an exception.

Even so, I obviously acknowledge the fact that he a sick ass fuck.


Yeah, you're too old for him now anyway.

I'm laughing because my state had "Old enough to drive, she's legal" ads on the radio not that long ago. "Dude, you can't date her, she can't even drive"

Dear lord that was a strange radio ad.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 9/6/15 , edited 9/7/15

ceewayne wrote:


VZ68 wrote:


ceewayne wrote:

Isn't this like the thread last week about incest. No real goal, it seems like they are trying to bring up fringe stuff and make it look like common in anime.


Yeah, it's strange, after all I can't go down to the local 7-11 and buy a copy of BARELY LEGAL. It's not like Ariel Rebel has been pushing the "I'm barely legal" bit for almost 12 years now.



It almost seems like these threads are made to make anime fans look bad. Que Bono, who benefits.


It gives USA today more ammo for softball stories since they can't do any real reporting anymore?

41641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/6/15 , edited 9/6/15

VZ68 wrote:


animegirl2222 wrote:


VZ68 wrote:

Sure, everybody likes different things, I think half the problem with anime and manga is that all guys seem to love massive tits, so you get 12 year olds smuggling watermelons and having back issues, or if you don't like that, you are stuck with 8 year old girls.



I like seeing more "normal" girls with more "normal" proportions myself. Kyoani does a good job of giving their female characters more realistic proportions imho at least in their latest production, no oversized melons hahaha

Well, since I'm attracted to pedoteacher, that automatically makes my opinion irrelevant according to most people. They look at me and are like "why", and I'm like "please don't make me explain." So I quite frankly do understand that people have really weird taste. I'm not an exception.

Even so, I obviously acknowledge the fact that he a sick ass fuck.


Yeah, you're too old for him now anyway.

I'm laughing because my state had "Old enough to drive, she's legal" ads on the radio not that long ago. "Dude, you can't date her, she can't even drive"

Dear lord that was a strange radio ad.


LOLLLLLLLLL
i look about 14 so i'd be mistaken for younger anyway. reverse jailbait, essentially.
guys generally don't like me because i look so young and the ones who do are just out for things i really don't want.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 9/6/15

animegirl2222 wrote:



LOLLLLLLLLL
i look about 14 so i'd be mistaken for younger anyway. reverse jailbait, essentially.
guys generally don't like me because i look so young and the ones who do are just out for things i really don't want.


You don't want the free tour of my van? I'm sure there is candy.



https://youtu.be/SUtud5NoqFQ

zuzma 
52168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/6/15 , edited 9/6/15
Would censoring anime really even stop them at all? I thought being a bear was a sexual orientation like being gay or strait. Not that I'm well versed in these things but a quick google search told me
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.