First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply What's your story book title?
43679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/7/15

anzn wrote:

The Prince of Death Stars.

Hrm


Not bad.
14374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 9/7/15
Princess with Blood Ancient.

Or what about Princess with Blood of the Ancient.
Posted 9/7/15
The Queendom of Gods Summer

6362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Future Gadget Lab...
Offline
Posted 9/7/15
Emperor with Bones Celestial
I guess an emperor had a thing for calcium and developed celestial bones?
43679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/8/15 , edited 9/8/15

Player_Zer0 wrote:

Emperor with Bones Celestial
I guess an emperor had a thing for calcium and developed celestial bones?


Posted 9/8/15
Race of Spring Historical

Lol
43679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/8/15

Runningal wrote:

Race of Spring Historical

Lol


Posted 9/8/15

qualeshia3 wrote:


Runningal wrote:

Race of Spring Historical

Lol




Mine sucks... :(

23701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 9/8/15

Runningal wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Runningal wrote:

Race of Spring Historical

Lol




Mine sucks... :(



Short story about half marathon in the spring maybe in historical neighborhood like Savannah ,Georgia
23737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Always my room
Offline
Posted 9/8/15
Emperor of Bones Creation
Posted 9/8/15

scoobydew wrote:


Runningal wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Runningal wrote:

Race of Spring Historical

Lol




Mine sucks... :(



Short story about half marathon in the spring maybe in historical neighborhood like Savannah ,Georgia :)


This makes me happy
32122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Fraxinus
Offline
Posted 9/8/15
The Sword for Sorcerer and Reflection...

Hmm... Well... It sounds a little like the kind of thing that'd catch my attention. I could get into some fantasy.
814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 9/8/15
Queendom of God Tears.
43679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/8/15 , edited 9/8/15

Frenzify wrote:

The Sword for Sorcerer and Reflection...

Hmm... Well... It sounds a little like the kind of thing that'd catch my attention. I could get into some fantasy.


That is good.
447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 9/8/15 , edited 9/8/15
Queendom for Iron Creative

I don't know what that means, sounds very confusing...maybe it is foreshadowing my life?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.