First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Butthurt over the internet?
49109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/8/15
You shouldn't be that emotionally fragile or tie up that amount of emotional capital in comments you make or receive online.If you become offended then maybe you should take up knitting.
8952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / U.A Highschool
Offline
Posted 9/8/15 , edited 9/8/15
Meh I dont really if someone says something im just like ohh my feels there so hurt..I guess i should drink some bleach now
I really dont care what they say too me its just annoyance like broken stuff that people abuse in online games
9283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/8/15
I've been called a troll with feeling's before. lol
52969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/8/15
Nah. I have too many problems I need to get hurt about. Internet has no more space lol
91513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland, city of...
Offline
Posted 9/8/15
Some matters i get butthurt about because,they ought not to be tolerated or laughed about.
Posted 9/8/15
I got to bust it up so people stop calling me names on the internet, even though they are not talking about me but characters based on me.

I try not to get butthurt.
59992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 9/8/15 , edited 9/8/15

anzn wrote:

Annoyed if anything.

Its not like I take 98% of people on the internet seriously enough to hold beef.


ha unlike those people on grand theft auto for example, they sit their and argue about how they could beat each other up or kill one another in real life while killing each other on a video game. Like grow the f**k up people it's a damn game, no one is actually gonna take the time out of their life to meet and see who's better in real life because you wouldn't be on the damn game being idots.

(they hold to much beef)
59992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 9/8/15

pirththee wrote:

You shouldn't be that emotionally fragile or tie up that amount of emotional capital in comments you make or receive online.If you become offended then maybe you should take up knitting.


This is what I don't understand, I don't see how cyber bullying is a huge thing, just shut it off. People don't seem to understand that concept and seem to take offense when I say that or someone else says it.
10314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 9/8/15 , edited 9/8/15
I think it's silly, especially when people insist on arguing pointlessly. I'm not completely immune to it though. I'll tsk, shake my head, or sigh seeing the things I see. Still, I'm able to move on with ease.

27230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/9/15 , edited 9/9/15
I used to care when I was 15 or something.

Then I realized I could just choose to literally do nothing and it would all blow over in 5 seconds. People will express opinions you disagree with, try to tell you that you're wrong, or say things just to be mean, even in real life when you're at work. So don't sweat the small stuff. You can't answer to all of them and most of these people aren't even looking for answers. They just want to be right.

The only way to survive is to grow a thicker skin and deal with it.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 9/9/15
I get disappointed when I see people get butthurt.
49109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/9/15

stoner789 wrote:


pirththee wrote:

You shouldn't be that emotionally fragile or tie up that amount of emotional capital in comments you make or receive online.If you become offended then maybe you should take up knitting.


This is what I don't understand, I don't see how cyber bullying is a huge thing, just shut it off. People don't seem to understand that concept and seem to take offense when I say that or someone else says it.


Cyber bullying pertains more to minors and children online. If you're an adult, you just walk away.
7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/9/15

pirththee wrote:


stoner789 wrote:


pirththee wrote:

You shouldn't be that emotionally fragile or tie up that amount of emotional capital in comments you make or receive online.If you become offended then maybe you should take up knitting.


This is what I don't understand, I don't see how cyber bullying is a huge thing, just shut it off. People don't seem to understand that concept and seem to take offense when I say that or someone else says it.


Cyber bullying pertains more to minors and children online. If you're an adult, you just walk away.


Sometimes you can walk away. The more extreme cases, no. A determined cyber bully can impact your real life.

22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Online
Posted 9/9/15

Dariamus wrote:

Sometimes you can walk away. The more extreme cases, no. A determined cyber bully can impact your real life.



This is true. Adults will always handle it a lot better than younger minds though.



49109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/9/15

Jan- wrote:

Some matters i get butthurt about because,they ought not to be tolerated or laughed about.


I wouldn't let it get to you because many people on here are developmentally immature and some are just role playing.There's several on here that are so approval and attention starved that they will say anything to solicit a response. I would agree that the overt racism displayed by some members of the CR forums is more troubling because they are totally oblivious to the fact that what they're saying is ridiculously racist.It's not just naive chic or politically incorrect its just being a bigot..I'm surprised that the moderators tolerate some of it ,but then again in fairness I don't know how much they effectively curtail.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.