First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply JK-Meshi! Anticipation and Discussion
17735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 10/21/15
Am I the only one to think of the characters that one looks like an adult, one a high schooler and one a middle schooler?
One Punch Mod
85833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 10/21/15

Gafennec wrote:

Am I the only one to think of the characters that one looks like an adult, one a high schooler and one a middle schooler?


Every episode so far I realize at some point "oh, wait, that's right, that character is not a teacher but a friend/study-buddy."

I'm pretty used to middle-schoolers and high-schoolers looking pretty interchangeable across most anime shows, so that hasn't particularly stuck out.
13945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 10/21/15
I dunno. I voted that I would try the Franken-salad because I think I really would. I mean, that's not even close to potato salad as I know it, but I'm up for trying new stuff. Isn't that how stuff starts? I imagine the first person who put pickles on their peanut butter sandwich was mocked by their friends but now it's a rage. Well, maybe not a rage. Maybe not even a thing. Maybe I wouldn't try that.
17735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 10/21/15

lorreen wrote:


Gafennec wrote:

Am I the only one to think of the characters that one looks like an adult, one a high schooler and one a middle schooler?


Every episode so far I realize at some point "oh, wait, that's right, that character is not a teacher but a friend/study-buddy."

I'm pretty used to middle-schoolers and high-schoolers looking pretty interchangeable across most anime shows, so that hasn't particularly stuck out.


Yeah the adult stands out more than the other two. Probably the other case was just me.
215171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 1/4/16
Wonder if CR will streaming episode 14 today.
40319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Online
Posted 1/4/16

stark700 wrote:

Wonder if CR will streaming episode 14 today.


Seems so lol
45 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51
Offline
Posted 3/2/16
Japan, the land where they push the envelope on what to put mayonnaise on!
24867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bay Area
Online
Posted 3/28/16 , edited 3/28/16
JK Meshi! Finale 6/10


Final Thoughts on the Season

Don't know if anyone is still watching this but I thought it was a pretty enjoyable show. With new recipes each week with ingredients that could be easily found lying around in the kitchen, it was fun to watch them and explain how to make these quick snacks. Also their little slice of life bits were actually kind of funny at times. Especially Ruriko. But all in all for a low budget show it did what it set out to do and was pretty entertaining at times.
41324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 3/28/16

Swaggercandy wrote:

JK Meshi! Finale 6/10


Final Thoughts on the Season

Don't know if anyone is still watching this but I thought it was a pretty enjoyable show. With new recipes each week with ingredients that could be easily found lying around in the kitchen, it was fun to watch them and explain how to make these quick snacks. Also their little slice of life bits were actually kind of funny at times. Especially Ruriko. But all in all for a low budget show it did what it set out to do and was pretty entertaining at times.


I will miis this on Mondays along with the other shorts
34909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M / Hawai'i
Online
Posted 3/29/16
A cooking anime that's mostly about cooking. I liked it! Almost anyone could do most of the recipes.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.