First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply The "Rape Lie"
20695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Kansas
Offline
Posted 9/10/15
I know they're not 100% accurate, but if BOTH parties in these scenarios are required to take a lie detector, and BOTH results pointed to the same conclusion, I would think at least 90% of such cases could be dismissed easily...
8952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / U.A Highschool
Offline
Posted 9/10/15
Im just a bit confused can some explain what this tread is about please
6285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/10/15

jazzy663 wrote:

Why don't we all just stop having sex? Then the world will be a better place...


I don't know just think of all the people at Huggies and Gerber that would be put out of work.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 9/10/15 , edited 9/10/15

Tehnery wrote: Im just a bit confused can some explain what this tread is about please
About someone that just changes their mind after sex (or close to the goal) and says nope, then says its their fault I guess that they did something they would not want and calls out rape.

For teens its maybe the most easiest thing to do (most due to emotions or being drunk).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neSKhYir59I just some GTO epicness
401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/15 , edited 9/11/15
I find this ridiculous and sad because it is an actual thing:



So guys, be careful who you touch especially if it happens in college because now you're seeing as a rapist or sexual abuser even if the girl consents to the act.
Posted 9/10/15 , edited 9/10/15
RIP my beautiful post T_T them other posts can't compete.

8952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / U.A Highschool
Offline
Posted 9/10/15

Freddy96NO wrote:


Tehnery wrote: Im just a bit confused can some explain what this tread is about please
About someone that just changes their mind after sex (or close to the goal) and says nope, then says its their fault I guess that they did something they would not want and calls out rape.

For teens its maybe the most easiest thing to do (most due to emotions or being drunk).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neSKhYir59I just some GTO epicness


Ohh ok just wondering thanks for clarifying
46659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 9/10/15

yuummmmy wrote:

I find this ridiculous and sad because it is an actual thing:



So guys, be careful who you touch especially if it happens in college because now you're seeing as a rapist or sexual abuser even if the girl consents to the act.


Well, just another thing to add to the mountains of stuff people have to sign to prove consent I guess lol
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/10/15 , edited 9/11/15
This a load of bull. False rape accusations are so rare that they barely exist. Often times when they are false is when an abusive parent is involved. Men get raped and they're laughed at or told how "lucky" they are. Women get raped and have to hide it or else they're liars, or they're just "upset" that he broke up with her, even when he has admitted to it. This is the problem, the fact that the government, lawyers, police, and the public all do this shit. If someone is falsely accused, all you literally have to do is stand your ground, knowing you didn't rape her, give what proof you can and leave it at that.

So many rapist get out of being arrested, being jailed, etc just because no one listens to women. Why don't they listen to women? Because so many men make comics about fake rape (now, this comic I have no idea about, it could just be a way to show people how men think of most women being raped, no clue) and rape jokes, and how men are supposed to pursue a girl/woman even if they've said no. Be relentless, it works!*No, no it doesnt*. Being raped is bad enough, we should be behind women when they accuse someone of rape, should we prosecute without enough evidence? No, but we should let women know that the law is behind them and that they're allowed to report it quickly so that more evidence can be obtained.

Blah, I don't want men or women or teenagers being sent to jail under false accusations either, but I know that false accusations are RARE and are limited under only a few circumstances. I also don't like that consenting teenagers can be put on a sex offenders list for being 100% okay with their naked bodies. For taking pictures of themselves for themselves just because they can, can land them in jail and/or on a sex offender list.

That happens more often than false accusations of rape. An adult molesting their child happens more often than false rape accusations.

It's really not something we need to work hard to prevent. It's straight up a case of he said she said for the law, and the law tends to favor the he, instead of the she, unless the he is the one being raped, then he isn't enough of a he, to be a he, so he doesn't deserve their support. (Basically he isnt manly enough because he got raped, and the rapists are manly enough to be supported.)
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 9/10/15

Eiltrix wrote:

This a load of bull. False rape accusations are so rare that they barely exist.


Proof?
14468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Houma
Offline
Posted 9/10/15 , edited 9/10/15

Eiltrix wrote:

This a load of bull. False rape accusations are so rare that they barely exist.

Just as one rape is too many, one false accusation is too many.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/may/25/local/la-me-rape-dismiss-20120525

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-878481/some-considerations-regarding-rape#48627353

As it stands now if you are a black male, you are especially screwed if you are accused of rape. Regardless of race you are judged based upon stereotypes and reputation rather than evidence in many cases. Even if you aren't found guilty employers will find out. Your reputation will be destroyed. At this moment there is no equality.

Surely those cases are in the minority but punishing someone for a crime they did not commit even once is too much.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 9/10/15

Eiltrix wrote: Men get raped and they're laughed at or told how "lucky" they are. Women get raped and have to hide it or else they're liars, or they're just "upset" that he broke up with her, even when he has admitted to it. This is the problem, the fact that the government, lawyers, police, and the public all do this shit. If someone is falsely accused, all you literally have to do is stand your ground, knowing you didn't rape her, give what proof you can and leave it at that.

So many rapist get out of being arrested, being jailed, etc just because no one listens to women. Why don't they listen to women?
we should be behind women when they accuse someone of rape, should we prosecute without enough evidence? No, but we should let women know that the law is behind them and that they're allowed to report it quickly so that more evidence can be obtained.
Belive?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkDH8w4Eag4 I think we belive more then enough in most cases... sometimes too much.
What giving proof? what proof? they would be really simple if there was proof unless recored (many would not want that) contract by some wierd reason or that its infested by that person and many can say they never had anything close with eachother before but still hard to say.
And you can't just belive one person when you judge... you have to try to find FACTS.. not lisen and belive their BS, and yes the maybe those rapists didnt do anything or that there was way too little to judge on them.

Posted 9/10/15 , edited 9/15/15

Eiltrix wrote:

It's really not something we need to work hard to prevent. It's straight up a case of he said she said for the law, and the law tends to favor the he, instead of the she, unless the he is the one being raped, then he isn't enough of a he, to be a he, so he doesn't deserve their support. (Basically he isnt manly enough because he got raped, and the rapists are manly enough to be supported.)


Not too long ago, I saw an episode on this law / justice show my mom was watching about a boy who was accused by his neighbor of raping her. She had had sex with her bf, but upon getting pregnant did not want to admit to her mother, so she simply said that she was raped by their neighbor's son. The poor guy was jailed based on her testimony alone. It ruined his life and his family's reputation. That thing really made me angry. And in the end after he was released from prison, she had the fucking nerve to face him and ask for forgiveness?! So much for the law favoring him, huh...
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / erhhhh
Offline
Posted 9/10/15
pretty fucked
20894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/10/15 , edited 9/15/15
Forensic pathology can determine whenever a person was subject to rape or not, if the case was recent the female is subject to a series of test example body examination in search of such as marks around the wrist and neck, and criminalistics can prove show of trust in essence such as the person fingerprint on the fridge or bathrooms.
Rape as a lie can be used to force people into doing thing that they don't, In example:

You just met a new girl and she is your new girlfriend and you as a couple did it, but she want something from you but if you don't she will tell everyone that you raped her..

Since the crime of rape is second to the homicide in priority order on criminal codes, accusation of rape , real or not alter everyone life
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.