First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply "Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request" - when trying to cancel free trial...
7023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/15
i am having the same issue
Queen of Support
62803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/15 , edited 9/11/15


I've forwarded the issue along to our engineers. We should be able to fix it pretty soon.
I've also gone ahead and cancelled recurring payments for ALL accounts posted in this thread.

@SirWilburn I have cancelled the pending charge on your account as well.

if you have any questions or concerns please quote my post.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience.
7023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/15

starry wrote:



I've forwarded the issue along to our engineers. We should be able to fix it pretty soon.
I've also gone ahead and cancelled recurring payments for ALL accounts posted in this thread.

@SirWilburn I have cancelled the pending charge on your account as well.

if you have any questions or concerns please quote my post.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience.



thank you very much i was concerned about this, you should do the same for the other threads since there are others experiencing htis as well

14584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 9/11/15

starry wrote:



I've forwarded the issue along to our engineers. We should be able to fix it pretty soon.
I've also gone ahead and cancelled recurring payments for ALL accounts posted in this thread.

@SirWilburn I have cancelled the pending charge on your account as well.

if you have any questions or concerns please quote my post.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience.


Thanks for the quick response I was bit worrried about this.

5018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Online
Posted 9/12/15

starry wrote:



I've forwarded the issue along to our engineers. We should be able to fix it pretty soon.
I've also gone ahead and cancelled recurring payments for ALL accounts posted in this thread.

@SirWilburn I have cancelled the pending charge on your account as well.

if you have any questions or concerns please quote my post.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience.


Thank you for the quick, and easy response, when I get back, I will almost definitely be re-upgrading, I just have no use for it for a couple of months
Queen of Support
62803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/12/15
Issue has been fixed. Thank you all for your patience!

Feel free to pm me or Ezgi if you guys are still having trouble cancelling though. : )
1178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/16/15

starry wrote:

Issue has been fixed. Thank you all for your patience!

Feel free to pm me or Ezgi if you guys are still having trouble cancelling though. : )


Im having the same problem trying to get my guest pass
9164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/20/15
same error =/
Tried on PC and Ipad
Der Zoodirektor
23785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 12/20/15

Aulakiria wrote:

same error =/
Tried on PC and Ipad


Looks like you figured it out? Or one of my colleagues lifted the pending charge?
165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / canada
Offline
Posted 12/21/15
Hi, I got the same error message when I was trying to redeem the guest pass code my friend gave me. Upon checking http://www.crunchyroll.com/orderstatus it says I have 13 orders "created" (it seems that's how many times I have tried to redeem the codes my friend sent me). I'd appreciate it if someone could fix it. Thank you.
One Punch Mod
88481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 12/21/15

ikusabe_wataru wrote:

Hi, I got the same error message when I was trying to redeem the guest pass code my friend gave me. Upon checking http://www.crunchyroll.com/orderstatus it says I have 13 orders "created" (it seems that's how many times I have tried to redeem the codes my friend sent me). I'd appreciate it if someone could fix it. Thank you.


That's a different problem, but it is a known problem. Right now, for some reason, guest pass redemption is not working. There are a few other threads about that specifically in the Site Support forum, so you might want to check back every once in a while to see if any one reports that it's been fixed. Customer Support is aware of the issue and the dev team knows, but we don't yet know when it will be fixed.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.