Post Reply Need to cancel my subscription
1003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/15
If you lure people into your service by the means of a free trial and a promise to freely cancel the service if the said customer is not satisfied, and you don't let them cancel.

I'm pretty sure it's illegal.

If any mods/admins/staff are on this forum, please cancel my premium trial.

Thanks.
Queen of Support
starry 
61791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/15

yulisunny wrote:

If you lure people into your service by the means of a free trial and a promise to freely cancel the service if the said customer is not satisfied, and you don't let them cancel.

I'm pretty sure it's illegal.

If any mods/admins/staff are on this forum, please cancel my premium trial.

Thanks.


I've cancelled your Trial for you.

It's a temporary site issue and we are working to fix it asap.

Apologies for the inconvenience.
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/15
im having the same issue and i need my canceled as well..... this isnt cool.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 9/11/15 , edited 9/13/15

Ginger0666 wrote:

im having the same issue and i need my canceled as well..... this isnt cool.


Canceled for you. Sorry about that! There's currently a bug and we're working on fixing it asap.

Edit:

This was fixed on Friday night. Users should have no issue canceling by going to their account settings page.
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/13/15 , edited 9/13/15
need my acct canceled... what is going on?
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 9/13/15 , edited 9/13/15

keraaiko wrote:

need my acct canceled... what is going on?


Yours is an iTunes purchase, so you would need to cancel via iTunes. Even support can't cancel for you since it was purchased from a different company.

Follow this link for management instructions:

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
1009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/13/15
God, thought I was the only one.

Please, help me out. My free trial was until sept 14, 11:59 pm (as I recall, the time). I've been, since yesterday, trying to cancel de membership, but the server automatically choose the premium membership that pays... In my info says they will charge me on october, but I don't want the membership.

It didn't even gave me the option of picking a membership.

Tried by "cancelling recurring payments" or "cancel premium membership" and I received and email saying that it was cancelled, but the info on the settings says that they I still have it and they will bill me for it. Decided to gave them 24 hours, in case thats the time it takes for the system to process the cancellation, but its the same. Also, I send and e-mail yesterday and didn't received and answer.

Please, help. I'm really scared/mad by the idea of being charged for something thats not my fault.
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/16/15
It letting me cancel my member even with cancel I tried last night and this morning and it still not work what is wrong with rhis thing because of that it took a payment that I didn't want to pay for .
Der Zoodirektor
23425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 9/16/15

dax42 wrote:

It letting me cancel my member even with cancel I tried last night and this morning and it still not work what is wrong with rhis thing because of that it took a payment that I didn't want to pay for .


Fixed that for you. Please try to cancel on time next time - you probably tried when the renewal was already in progress. The money should be back in you account within 3 to 5 business days.
Posted 9/16/15 , edited 9/16/15
I would like to cancel my premium membership as well.... My next payment is supposed to happen within 2 days and I don't want another month of membership, please cancel ASAP, thanks!
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/17/15
i tried many times to cancel mine as well i took the survey it gave me 7 times and it wont cancel my subscription. my charges are pending and i understand if i have to pay this month but i need the charges to stop i cant pay every month. all i wanted was the free trial. someone please help me out too
58686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 9/17/15

Resident64 wrote:

i tried many times to cancel mine as well i took the survey it gave me 7 times and it wont cancel my subscription. my charges are pending and i understand if i have to pay this month but i need the charges to stop i cant pay every month. all i wanted was the free trial. someone please help me out too


You're unable to cancel because the charges are pending. You'll need to /contact customer support directly for assistance.
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/18/15
Hi, sorry to add another account to the list, but I was just charged for the premium membership though I canceled my free trial earlier. I've contacted Crunchyroll support and haven't received an answer yet, but I'm not sure how long it takes them to get to non-premium members. Is there a mod who can help me? Thank you.
You must be logged in to post.