First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply How do you feel about these laws?
6655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The moon
Offline
Posted 9/11/15
Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4ReKdhb_Gk

Like the title says, how do you feel about the laws in the video?
27244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/11/15
They're silly but I bet they don't have any teeth. I've never heard of much outrage over anything that has to do with these laws.
51229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 9/11/15
You cops better stay away from me. I have a permanent marker and I'm not afraid to use it!
2345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/15
I've seen this before, most of em are outdated or not really enforced laws.
6655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The moon
Offline
Posted 9/11/15

Haruna-kai wrote:

I've seen this before, most of em are outdated or not really enforced laws.


In my state, mannequins can't be naked in windows, but women are allowed by law to be topless like men.
51229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 9/11/15

jackrabbit92 wrote:


Haruna-kai wrote:

I've seen this before, most of em are outdated or not really enforced laws.


In my state, mannequins can't be naked in windows, but women are allowed by law to be topless like men.


I think the people on the moon need to reevaluate their priorities...
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 9/11/15
People from Oregon and New Jersey are pretty much unable to pump their own gas because they are for the most part, mentally damaged.

There is a reason the speed limit in Oregon is 65. Any faster, their little minds explode.

But it was always fun back when I worked at a stop and rob to yell at the completely pissed off people from Oregon that would come in and yell about waiting for the person to pump their fuel for them.

"I've been waiting for five minutes to get gas, where is that lazy sonofa..."

"YOU AREN'T IN FUCKING OREGON DUMBASS."
2345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/15

VZ68 wrote:

People from Oregon and New Jersey are pretty much unable to pump their own gas because they are for the most part, mentally damaged.

There is a reason the speed limit in Oregon is 65. Any faster, their little minds explode.

But it was always fun back when I worked at a stop and rob to yell at the completely pissed off people from Oregon that would come in and yell about waiting for the person to pump their fuel for them.

"I've been waiting for five minutes to get gas, where is that lazy sonofa..."

"YOU AREN'T IN FUCKING OREGON DUMBASS."


You want to get out to pump gas when its 30 degrees in the winter or 100+ in the summer be my guest, we in Oregon prefer to stay warm or cool lol. Only people that cant drive in Oregon are idiotic Californians
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 9/11/15

Haruna-kai wrote:


VZ68 wrote:

People from Oregon and New Jersey are pretty much unable to pump their own gas because they are for the most part, mentally damaged.

There is a reason the speed limit in Oregon is 65. Any faster, their little minds explode.

But it was always fun back when I worked at a stop and rob to yell at the completely pissed off people from Oregon that would come in and yell about waiting for the person to pump their fuel for them.

"I've been waiting for five minutes to get gas, where is that lazy sonofa..."

"YOU AREN'T IN FUCKING OREGON DUMBASS."


You want to get out to pump gas when its 30 degrees in the winter or 100+ in the summer be my guest, we in Oregon prefer to stay warm or cool lol. Only people that cant drive in Oregon are idiotic Californians


Naw, your fellow Oregon drivers are pretty bad, had one of them try and do a u-turn in the middle of highway 101 in an RV.

No signal, no nothing, just hold on to your ass, we are going for a random u-turn on a two-lane!
41649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/11/15
LOL some of these are true bullshit. But then again, they're not necessarily the stupidest laws.
Posted 9/11/15
I am the law.
11044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / California
Offline
Posted 9/11/15
There will always be people that break them and having more in place only puts more of a choke-hold on those that already do their best to abide by those said laws.
18917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/15 , edited 9/11/15

VZ68 wrote:

People from Oregon and New Jersey are pretty much unable to pump their own gas because they are for the most part, mentally damaged.

There is a reason the speed limit in Oregon is 65. Any faster, their little minds explode.

But it was always fun back when I worked at a stop and rob to yell at the completely pissed off people from Oregon that would come in and yell about waiting for the person to pump their fuel for them.

"I've been waiting for five minutes to get gas, where is that lazy sonofa..."

"YOU AREN'T IN FUCKING OREGON DUMBASS."


I do hope you actually said that to the morons who weren't smart enough to pump their own fuel. I've been caught a few times by the station attendants in Oregon. A few of them actually sprinted over to my truck to inform me that I couldn't legally swipe my own card and fill my truck up. I couldn't help but laugh while I let them take on such a dangerous job alone.


Haruna-kai wrote:

You want to get out to pump gas when its 30 degrees in the winter or 100+ in the summer be my guest, we in Oregon prefer to stay warm or cool lol. Only people that cant drive in Oregon are idiotic Californians


Ever thought about moving to California? You'd fit in really well there with all the fair weather kids and people that panic at the thought of driving in the rain...


VZ68 wrote:

Naw, your fellow Oregon drivers are pretty bad, had one of them try and do a u-turn in the middle of highway 101 in an RV.

No signal, no nothing, just hold on to your ass, we are going for a random u-turn on a two-lane!


Haha. In contrast to VZ68's point of view, anything under 65 isn't acceptable. My trips through Biggs and Bend or Portland usually let me set the cruise at 75 or 80 mph and I am flowing with traffic in the slow lane. Oregon drivers use brake lights and turn signals as indicators in the present. If they're changing lanes or slowing down, you're lucky if you get a warning. I've also made it from a certain point to another point along the Columbia river while headed home in 42 minutes. Horsepower makes things fun.
2345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/15 , edited 9/11/15
Sigh I hate these quotations sometimes they just refuse to work properly.

Anyhow yea I lived in Cali, I like Oregon just fine, just dont want to pump gas in the weather.
5195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Alberta, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/12/15
While most of these laws seem silly (other than the sexy ones, but that's the USA for you, Land of the Free*.), I can't help but wonder what kind of circumstances lead up to these laws being made.






*Land of the Free; provided you are white, protestant, heterosexual, married, with a nuclear family and have bought into the party line.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.