First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
☄ Best Magical Girl Tounrey ☄
64429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Minnesota
Online
Posted 9/12/15 , edited 9/25/15
BEST MAGICAL GIRL TOUNREY






YOUR MAGICAL GIRL CHAMPION IS...







Chris Yukine - 19
Illya von Einzbern - 16



CHRIS YUKINE!



64429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Minnesota
Online
Posted 9/12/15 , edited 9/25/15
BEST MAGICAL GIRL TOUNREY







1. Let's be civilized. I'm not gonna have the time or patience to field everything, so let's keep it simple and just not be rude. Primary idea of this thread is for fun, so let's not piss off anybody.

2. Complaints based on tounrey structure? Send me a message. I CANNOT guarantee my ability to get to it quickly.

3. Complaints about a person's behavior? Same as any thread: report and speak with a forum moderator. It's not my place to do anything here besides ask someone nicely to stop doing something.

4. Follow CR Site Rules. This includes: no spamming, posting inappropriate images or links, etc.

5. Use spoilers frequently with the show listed above if the content of your message could be deemed spoiler to ANYONE.

Ex:
Title of Show Spoilers:


TOUNREY RULES







TOUNREY STRUCTURE





NOMINATIONS:


Battle of 16


Epic Eight: GIFS


Semi-Finals: Transformation Scenes!


FINALS:



64429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Minnesota
Online
Posted 9/12/15 , edited 9/25/15
Top 16 Matches:

Group A: Sakura Kinomoto vs. Mami Tomoe
Group B: Fate Testarossa vs. Miki Sayaka

Group C: Satsuki Kiryuin vs. Illyasviel von Einzbern
Group D: Chris Yukine vs. Amu Hinamori

Group E: Kaname Madoka vs. Yuuki Yuuna
Group F: Sakura Kyoko vs. Haruna

Group G: Ryuko Matoi vs. Nanoha Takamachi
Group H: Akemi Homura vs. Yurika Nijino

Man that was a weird pattern...

EPIC EIGHT Matches:

Alpha: Akemi Homura vs. Fate Testarossa

Beta: Mami Tomoe vs. Chris Yukine

Gamma: Illyasviel von Einzbern vs. Yuuki Yuuna

Delta: Sakura Kyouko vs. Nanoha Takamachi

TRANSFORMING SEMIFINALS:

SHOT TO THE HEART: Akemi Homura vs. Chris Yukine

RAISING RUBY: Nanoha Takamachi vs. Illya von EInzbern

FINALS:
Chris Yukine vs. Illya von Einzbern
15840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 9/12/15
So I can't nominate Mahou Shoujo Chiruchiru Michiru? :(((

40415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 9/12/15 , edited 9/13/15
Vote

Akari Taiyo (Daybreak Illusion)
8121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / qtπ
Offline
Posted 9/12/15
i am ready
64429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Minnesota
Online
Posted 9/12/15 , edited 9/12/15

superflydanfry wrote:

So I can't nominate Mahou Shoujo Chiruchiru Michiru? :(((



You absolutely can!

I will add Grisaia to list.
8121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / qtπ
Offline
Posted 9/12/15
Okay no seriously Bio. What the heck is a "tounrey"?
64429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Minnesota
Online
Posted 9/12/15 , edited 9/12/15

kdroberts wrote:

Okay no seriously Bio. What the heck is a "tounrey"?


It's a purposefully written typo. This joke has been going on a long time. One of the earlier contest threads had a lot of people misspelling "Tourney" as "Tounrey". It really started to catch on and now I think I'm mentally cracked cause whenever I come across "Tourney", I see "Tounrey."
8121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / qtπ
Offline
Posted 9/12/15

biopower wrote:


kdroberts wrote:

Okay no seriously Bio. What the heck is a "tounrey"?


It's a purposefully written typo. This joke has been going on a long time. One of the earlier contest threads had a lot of people misspelling "Tourney" as "Tounrey". It really started to catch on and now I think I'm mentally cracked cause whenever I come across "Tourney", I see "Tounrey."


Good grief.
94483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Eden of the East
Offline
Posted 9/12/15 , edited 9/12/15
THIS IS A VOTE.

Minako Aino/Sailor Venus (Sailor Moon)
Chris Yukine (Symphogear)
Nanako (Wish Upon the Pleiades)
2198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Fantasy
Offline
Posted 9/12/15
THIS IS A VOTE

Illyasviel von Einzbern - Fate/kaleid liner prisma
Miyu Edelfelt - Fate/kaleid liner prisma
Sayaka Miki - Madoka Magica
Fate Testarossa - Lyrical Nanoha
27222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Future™
Offline
Posted 9/12/15

This is a Vote


Oh man this is like I gotta Rush Rush

I wonder if it's enough time to catch all the people who might be interested in this


Matsuri Sengen - Magica Wars
Sakura Kinomoto -CCS
Karin Miyoshi -YuYuYu
Magical Patisserie Onodera - Nisekoi (damn I think there were others in that episode. can't remember oh well)
Amu Hinamori - Shugo Chara
Haruna - Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka (Yo she's a MASOU Shoujo)

And since the shows are on that list...

Ryuko Matoi - Kill la Kill
Satsuki Kiryuin - Kill la Kill
64429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Minnesota
Online
Posted 9/12/15

Sentinel_Owl wrote:


This is a Vote


Oh man this is like I gotta Rush Rush

I wonder if it's enough time to catch all the people who might be interested in this


Matsuri Sengen - Magica Wars
Sakura Kinomoto -CCS
Karin Miyoshi -YuYuYu
Magical Patisserie Onodera - Nisekoi (damn I think there were others in that episode. can't remember oh well)
Amu Hinamori - Shugo Chara
Haruna - Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka (Yo she's a MASOU Shoujo)

And since the shows are on that list...

Ryuko Matoi - Kill la Kill
Satsuki Kiryuin - Kill la Kill


I MIGHT extend time on this one a day. Too many options and as of yet... no overlap.

Too many arguments in favor of KlK for me to deny it.

Gotta get this thread jumping!
27222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Future™
Offline
Posted 9/12/15 , edited 9/12/15

biopower wrote:

I MIGHT extend time on this one a day. Too many options and as of yet... no overlap.

Too many arguments in favor of KlK for me to deny it.

Gotta get this thread jumping!


I swear if it runs out before Seekerperson7 comes on here he's literally gonna cry!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.