First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply ***Ultimate Loli League***
Posted 9/14/15
81825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/14/15
Dammit, looking at the listing... Shachirov against Renge off the bat? She doesn't stand a chance.
40313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 9/14/15
1. I don't mind people asking if certain girls can be in the tournament. Like i said, i'm reading what people want, and there is chance (small) that i will make changes to the 16 girls.

2. This is a 2015 contest for lolis in 2015. No Rika, no Rin, no Hina.

3. Obviously i will put the title of the show next to the girls for those who don't know when the contest actually begins.

4. The Fubuki class girls are not in this contest. If you are wondering the ages of the Akatsuki class girls, they seem around 8-11. They are ships...they are not school girls, so appearance is the basis for them. Either way, this is tentative.

5.There is no nominations. We are not picking girls to re-pick girls. You must work with what you are given. That's deep.

6. Rory is not a loli...like, not even close.
32271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / St.Louis - USA
Offline
Posted 9/14/15
51110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 9/14/15

GoldTStar wrote:

6. Rory is not a loli...like, not even close.


I know she's rather attractive for her old age, but come on!

26362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Future™
Offline
Posted 9/15/15

PhantomGundam wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:

6. Rory is not a loli...like, not even close.


I know she's rather attractive for her old age, but come on!



Save your love for that "Best Goddess" tourney I know you're working on

Or priestess... Or whatever it is that Rory is
7829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/15/15 , edited 9/15/15
I think Rory should be in, but you could probably make an argument for her not being in. She's supposed to have changed at 14, but I've heard in the manga it's 10.

Maria Narouse (Testament of Sister New Devil) really should have made the list. She has two series this year. Also she, Koneko Toujo (High School DxD), and even Hestia are explicitly referred to as lolis in universe. Hestia is frequently referred to as the big boobed loli by the other gods & goddesses.
26362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Future™
Offline
Posted 9/15/15 , edited 9/15/15

horrorshowjack wrote:

and even Hestia are explicitly referred to as lolis in universe. Hestia is frequently referred to as the big boobed loli by the other gods & goddesses.


I'm not disagreeing with you, per se, but I'd also like to consider the possibility that those characters were using that as a derogatory term against Hestia, as opposed to representing the actual show's opinion of whether or not she is a "loli" (assuming the creators themselves actually care).
51110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 9/15/15

Sentinel_Owl wrote:

Save your love for that "Best Goddess" tourney I know you're working on

Or priestess... Or whatever it is that Rory is


What makes you think I'm working on a tounrey? My brand of crazy isn't the same as you people.
26362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Future™
Offline
Posted 9/15/15

PhantomGundam wrote:


Sentinel_Owl wrote:

Save your love for that "Best Goddess" tourney I know you're working on

Or priestess... Or whatever it is that Rory is


What makes you think I'm working on a tounrey? My brand of crazy isn't the same as you people.


You'll run it when I launch my Best Shinoa tournament

No way she can lose that one . Shinoa, also not a loli
32271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / St.Louis - USA
Offline
Posted 9/15/15 , edited 9/15/15
7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/15/15





and if she ever grew up she would look like


40313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 9/15/15
1. Going to extend the number of girls from 16 to 32.

2. I will make the contest open to ALL loli, not just from 2015. So, not a 2015 only contest anymore.

3. Still no nominations, but i am open to suggestions.
13650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
こ ~ じ ~ か
Offline
Posted 9/15/15

GoldTStar wrote:
2. I will make the contest open to ALL loli, not just from 2015. So, not a 2015 only contest anymore.


Finished before it even started.




40313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 9/15/15

evilotakuneko wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:
2. I will make the contest open to ALL loli, not just from 2015. So, not a 2015 only contest anymore.


Finished before it even started.






Would you prefer it to be 2015 only? Saves me time lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.