First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Alabama town considering ban on saggy pants, short shorts and miniskirts
105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/13/15 , edited 9/13/15
I'm so glad to see that our state governments are tackling the tough issues. How's that above-average poverty rate going, Alabama?


Haruna-kai wrote:



In fairness, I can't tell you how many times I've gotten stuck behind camels who were going below the speed limit on the highway and lions always ruin the best parts of movies.

15742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/13/15
I support this regardless of how retarded and pointless it is.
6096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 9/13/15 , edited 9/13/15

PraetorianFox wrote:


Haruna-kai wrote:



In fairness, I can't tell you how many times I've gotten stuck behind camels who were going below the speed limit on the highway and lions always ruin the best parts of movies.


We've all been there at some point in our lives. Sometimes it's best to move on.
2345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/13/15

PraetorianFox wrote:

In fairness, I can't tell you how many times I've gotten stuck behind camels who were going below the speed limit on the highway and lions always ruin the best parts of movies.


I know I really love you must report any dog that has a tattoo to the police, that one phew man them roaming biker dogs.
11707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 9/13/15
So much for priorities...
4369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Rainbow Factory
Offline
Posted 9/13/15
L O L

10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/13/15 , edited 9/13/15
I just get really irritated by people pretending this law has no value. It holds plenty of value to people who don't want to see other people's asses. You just refuse to believe that other's not wanting to see someone else's ass is reason enough to make a law against it.

Personally, I like the law and would support it fully.... and I'm not even in my 30s, yet... so don't blame that on being old.
105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/13/15

Haruna-kai wrote:

I know I really love you must report any dog that has a tattoo to the police, that one phew man them roaming biker dogs.


Gotta watch out for them. My brother was stabbed to death by a ground of roaming biker dogs.
2345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/13/15

PraetorianFox wrote:

Gotta watch out for them. My brother was stabbed to death by a ground of roaming biker dogs.


The best one yet, Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal in Florida.
105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/13/15

Haruna-kai wrote:

The best one yet, Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal in Florida.


Well, they wouldn't want you to be caught in a.....prickly situation.
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/13/15 , edited 9/13/15

aeb0717 wrote:
Do get over yourself, please. I'm stating my opinion, not yours. For what ever reason, you are clearly going out of your way to start explosive arguments over little things, with little to no provocation. Kindly f*ck off. I will not reply to you again.

EDIT: Whatever point you may have is smothered by your horrendous attitude.


Of course you don't like my attitude.... because I disagree with you. If I agreed with you, and was spewing off nonsense such as how this law in any way compares to a law regarding a donkey in a second floor bathtub... well... that would be ok. It doesn't matter that you are making light of the issue, as well as insulting anyone who supports it. What REALLY matters is that they agree with you.

But YEAH, I need to get over myself. Okay. Cheers.
111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/13/15
Yeah let's also ban swearing and insulting other people.
While we're at it lets make it required to shower twice a day, brush your teeth, and generally make sure that
Anyone around you isn't uncomfortable in anyway you can help because common decency RIGHT GUYS.
111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/13/15

HolyDrumstick wrote:


Wobbuffetking wrote:

Yeah let's also ban swearing and insulting other people.
While we're at it lets make it required to shower twice a day, brush your teeth, and generally make sure that
Anyone around you isn't uncomfortable in anyway you can help because common decency RIGHT GUYS.


Yeah... because that's EXACTLY the same as people having to see your ass. EXACTLY. You really nailed it.... wait...nope... just another smartass.


I never said it was exactly the same, but all of those could also fit in your argument of why this law is good.
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/13/15

Wobbuffetking wrote:

Yeah let's also ban swearing and insulting other people.
While we're at it lets make it required to shower twice a day, brush your teeth, and generally make sure that
Anyone around you isn't uncomfortable in anyway you can help because common decency RIGHT GUYS.


Yeah... because that's EXACTLY the same as people having to see your ass. EXACTLY. You really nailed it.... wait...nope... just another smartass.
Posted 9/13/15
As usual, Alabama focuses on all the right things. Never let us down, 'Bama!

81337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Offline
Posted 9/13/15
Who in their right mind would ban Daisy Dukes?!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.