Created by scoobydew
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Which of these personal things would you change if partner asked you to
25996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 9/14/15
I have done grooming she wanted my face smooth for more frequent oral sex so of course I shaved.
8852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/14/15
I like my cosplay porn jav, so thats a definitive nope!

Only the first one!... Maybe.
27232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 9/14/15
Fashion style/clothing I wouldn't terribly mind. Same with grooming and reasonable hair style changes. Eating habits I would in terms of healthy, but not vegetarian lol. Wouldn't change my hobbies.

4929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/14/15

scoobydew wrote:

I have done grooming she wanted my face smooth for more frequent oral sex so of course I shaved.


I like when my husband's facial hair is at that scruffy point where it's perfect for scratching itchy spots on my back that I can't reach. He always has to shave before family events because no one else likes him scruffy.

But my answer to the poll would be hair style, closely followed by fashion/clothing and grooming.
I don't know if I would become vegan for a significant other, and if my husband said I wasn't allowed to read lady romance books any more that would be weird.

Truthfully though, I'd change anything if it were becoming a problem in our relationship.
33427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / St.Louis
Offline
Posted 9/14/15
Fashion I suppose
25996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 9/14/15

Kitahoshi_Hazel wrote:


scoobydew wrote:

I have done grooming she wanted my face smooth for more frequent oral sex so of course I shaved.


I like when my husband's facial hair is at that scruffy point where it's perfect for scratching itchy spots on my back that I can't reach. He always has to shave before family events because no one else likes him scruffy.

But my answer to the poll would be hair style, closely followed by fashion/clothing and grooming.
I don't know if I would become vegan for a significant other, and if my husband said I wasn't allowed to read lady romance books any more that would be weird.

Truthfully though, I'd change anything if it were becoming a problem in our relationship.


Honest answers. Going clothes shopping with partner can be fun and a confidence builder because they want you to look your best and it will make the most timid person maybe come out of their shell. In my humble opinion of course you want your partner to look hot and handsome
4929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/14/15 , edited 9/14/15

scoobydew wrote:
Honest answers. Going clothes shopping with partner can be fun and a confidence builder because they want you to look your best and it will make the most timid person maybe come out of their shell. In my humble opinion of course you want your partner to look hot and handsome


My husband likes athletic wear and casual wear on women, and I like being comfortable so it works out. If he wanted me to wear thongs and 3" heels, we'd have a problem.

25996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 9/14/15

Kitahoshi_Hazel wrote:


scoobydew wrote:
Honest answers. Going clothes shopping with partner can be fun and a confidence builder because they want you to look your best and it will make the most timid person maybe come out of their shell. In my humble opinion of course you want your partner to look hot and handsome


My husband likes athletic wear and casual wear on women, and I like being comfortable so it works out. If he wanted me to wear thongs and 3" heels, we'd have a problem.



Yeah I always thought a thong or butt floss would not be something you lounge in because its comfortable lol
4929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/14/15

scoobydew wrote:

Yeah I always thought a thong or butt floss would not be something you lounge in because its comfortable lol


That could be your next poll: "are thongs comfortable?"

Posted 9/14/15
No more porn.
Posted 9/14/15
Boooo~! I'm only gonna change you
Posted 9/14/15

Kitahoshi_Hazel wrote:


scoobydew wrote:

Yeah I always thought a thong or butt floss would not be something you lounge in because its comfortable lol


That could be your next poll: "are thongs comfortable?"



Check for spiders.
6630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 9/14/15
I'd probably do all but the hair (my hair is sacred). fashion (band t-shirts are sacred), possibly eating habits depending on what is being changed, and picking up sports (fuck that). Of course I wont get into a relationship so I only need to change for myself. If I did get into a relationship, I'd probably drop porn either way.
798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
mmmmmmmmmmm there...
Offline
Posted 9/27/15
Pretty much anything...if reasonable.
33673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Fraxinus
Offline
Posted 9/28/15 , edited 9/28/15
^ What she said.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.