First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Use uhh thing too describe your self I guess
219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / California
Online
Posted 9/16/15
My friend told me that the girl from One Week Friends reminded her of me. I don't see why though :/
WeiB47 
16695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / That's classified!
Offline
Posted 9/16/15

CSPower wrote:


WeiB47 wrote:

I would like to think that I'm someone like Memma from Anohana. A caring person, who can be herself no matter where she goes.



Bringing back the feels...;-;


I know right? Makes me want to watch it again.
492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Long Island, NY
Offline
Posted 9/16/15 , edited 9/16/15
Boobs. I like boobs.
8952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / U.A Highschool
Offline
Posted 9/16/15 , edited 9/16/15

WeiB47 wrote:


CSPower wrote:


WeiB47 wrote:

I would like to think that I'm someone like Memma from Anohana. A caring person, who can be herself no matter where she goes.



Bringing back the feels...;-;


I know right? Makes me want to watch it again.


Never mind never mind I just looked it up
29840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/16/15

Ejanss wrote:

I'm sorry, I don't speak Fourteen.


LMAO
WeiB47 
16695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / That's classified!
Offline
Posted 9/16/15

Tehnery wrote:


WeiB47 wrote:


CSPower wrote:


WeiB47 wrote:

I would like to think that I'm someone like Memma from Anohana. A caring person, who can be herself no matter where she goes.



Bringing back the feels...;-;


I know right? Makes me want to watch it again.


Never mind never mind I just looked it up


Wait, have you not seen it before Tehnery?
8952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / U.A Highschool
Offline
Posted 9/16/15 , edited 9/16/15


Wait, have you not seen it before Tehnery?

No I havent the last feel trip I went on was Pet girl and plastic memoires (both really good) when I was going too CR didnt have it so I chouldnt watch it but now they do witch is nice and please call me Athen...I spelled my own username wrong ;~;
WeiB47 
16695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / That's classified!
Offline
Posted 9/16/15


Tehnery wrote:



Wait, have you not seen it before Tehnery?


No I havent the last feel trip I went on was Pet girl and plastic memoires (both really good) when I was going too CR didnt have it so I chouldnt watch it but now they do witch is nice and please call me Athen...I spelled my own username wrong ;~;


Alright well nice ta meet'cha Athen. You can call me Yin

By the way you should totally watch Anohana. It's extremely good I promise
8952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / U.A Highschool
Offline
Posted 9/16/15

WeiB47 wrote:



Tehnery wrote:



Wait, have you not seen it before Tehnery?


No I havent the last feel trip I went on was Pet girl and plastic memoires (both really good) when I was going too CR didnt have it so I chouldnt watch it but now they do witch is nice and please call me Athen...I spelled my own username wrong ;~;


Alright well nice ta meet'cha Athen. You can call me Yin

By the way you should totally watch Anohana. It's extremely good I promise

Alright thanks Yin I will I can promise you that
1580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Shit Orb #3
Offline
Posted 9/16/15

Posted 9/16/15
Does anyone know this girl from Watamote?



I am her.
41690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere
Offline
Posted 9/16/15 , edited 9/16/15
I have friends who see me as Allen Walker from D.Gray-man.
7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/16/15 , edited 9/16/15

thestars201 wrote:

Does anyone know this girl from Watamote?



I am her.


I thought she was adorable.

Not too different from me at that age, other than not being a girl.
60992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 9/16/15
probably something like Kyon
15166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / So. Cal
Offline
Posted 9/16/15

I share many personality traits with Shikamaru Nara from Naruto
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.