First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply SAO vs Infinite Ryvius
8733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / MI
Offline
Posted 9/16/15
are we doing this again
xxJing 
37183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Online
Posted 9/16/15

ThisWasATriumph wrote:

are we doing this again


There was a person who asked for more SAO vs threads, so I obliged.
xxJing 
37183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Online
Posted 9/16/15

Yamstarch wrote:

Never seen Infinite Ryvius.

I'm more a Log Horizon guy.

And I say that while sitting here at my computer with my Sinon figure staring me in the face... with a rifle.


Infinite Ryvius is basically Lord of the Flies in SPACE. Umm... similar to "The 100" if you have ever seen that. It is essentially a bunch of teenagers alone on a space ship and they have to make it home to earth.
27451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 9/16/15
"I want these M-Fing teenagers off my M-Fing SPACE PLANE!"
Dutch Moderator
30801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / The Netherlands
Online
Posted 9/17/15
Just cleaned up some of the irrelevant spam in this topic.
Keep it tidy folks.
xxJing 
37183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Online
Posted 9/16/15

maxgale wrote:

"I want these M-Fing teenagers off my M-Fing SPACE PLANE!"


Now that I think about it, Infinite Ryvius is like Valvrave done right... I should have said SAO vs Valvrave.
22408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CR Forums
Offline
Posted 9/17/15
*sniff sniff*

Smells like.....Gundam....
27451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 9/16/15

xxJing wrote:


maxgale wrote:

"I want these M-Fing teenagers off my M-Fing SPACE PLANE!"


Now that I think about it, Infinite Ryvius is like Valvrave done right... I should have said SAO vs Valvrave.




Valverave is Valverave done right.



It only needs a S2.


I heard there was one, but that was just an elaborate prank, apparently. As it was nowhere near what the previews said it was going to actually be.
15750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Virginia USA
Online
Posted 9/17/15

xxJing wrote:


Yamstarch wrote:

Never seen Infinite Ryvius.

I'm more a Log Horizon guy.

And I say that while sitting here at my computer with my Sinon figure staring me in the face... with a rifle.


Infinite Ryvius is basically Lord of the Flies in SPACE. Umm... similar to "The 100" if you have ever seen that. It is essentially a bunch of teenagers alone on a space ship and they have to make it home to earth.


Sounds very interesting. So is your new avatar.
xxJing 
37183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Online
Posted 9/16/15

maxgale wrote:


xxJing wrote:


maxgale wrote:

"I want these M-Fing teenagers off my M-Fing SPACE PLANE!"


Now that I think about it, Infinite Ryvius is like Valvrave done right... I should have said SAO vs Valvrave.




Valverave is Valverave done right.



It only needs a S2.


I heard there was one, but that was just an elaborate prank, apparently. As it was nowhere near what the previews said it was going to actually be.


See I don't even remember whether the first season was good that the second season was such a mess.
22408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CR Forums
Offline
Posted 9/17/15

xxJing wrote:


Yamstarch wrote:

Never seen Infinite Ryvius.

I'm more a Log Horizon guy.

And I say that while sitting here at my computer with my Sinon figure staring me in the face... with a rifle.


Infinite Ryvius is basically Lord of the Flies in SPACE. Umm... similar to "The 100" if you have ever seen that. It is essentially a bunch of teenagers alone on a space ship and they have to make it home to earth.


That.....actually sounds really cool. Absolutely nothing to do with SAO....but it sounds a lot better than it could possibly be.


and a whole lot like Gundam now that I think about it....
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.