Post Reply are there any anime movies here on cr?
2622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 9/17/15
any anime movies on here?
19917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/17/15 , edited 9/17/15
Time of Eve is broken into episodes, but I think it is a movie. It's also an excellent watch. The movie touches on some really interesting topics and makes you think. It's a lot of fun, and I loved it. If you are looking for movies in general, Garden of Words is also excellent. Sadly it isn't available for streaming on CR.
2622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 9/17/15

lilliputian_otaku wrote:

Time of Eve is broken into episodes, but I think it is a movie. It's also an excellent watch. The movie touches on some really interesting topics and makes you think. It's a lot of fun, and I loved it. If you are looking for movies in general, Garden of Words is also excellent. Sadly it isn't available for streaming on CR.


thank you i'll check out time of eve
48603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 9/17/15 , edited 9/17/15
This is a good one
You either have Javascript turned off or an old version of Flash Player.

Get the latest Flash Player
19917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/17/15

iambetterthanyou wrote:


lilliputian_otaku wrote:

Time of Eve is broken into episodes, but I think it is a movie. It's also an excellent watch. The movie touches on some really interesting topics and makes you think. It's a lot of fun, and I loved it. If you are looking for movies in general, Garden of Words is also excellent. Sadly it isn't available for streaming on CR.


thank you i'll check out time of eve


If you like Time of Eve, watch Mizu no Kotoba. I also have to second 5 Centimeters Per Second. The sub and dub are available here on CR and I need to watch it again since it totally skipped my mind earlier. It tells a great story in a very short amount of time and gives the viewer a lot to think about. It's not a fairy tale, but that's what makes it interesting and unique.

On a side note, I am rewatching Time of Eve now and Mizu no Kotoba will be next. Followed by 5 Centimeters per Second.
43672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/17/15 , edited 9/17/15

iambetterthanyou wrote:

any anime movies on here?


Movie tag on Rotten Sushi here: /group/Rotten_Sushi/pages?extra_param=8590017597. Finding them is a bit of work at times, as they can be just mixed in on the show pages as a separate "season". There aren't all that many though.
8025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Naked in a pine tree
Offline
Posted 9/18/15
Some Makoto Shinkai films are on here, and Kite/Liberator I think. I haven't looked around much for the movies.
1481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/18/15 , edited 9/18/15
23684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Fort Bragg, NC
Offline
Posted 9/18/15

HuastecoOtaku wrote:

This is a good one
You either have Javascript turned off or an old version of Flash Player.

Get the latest Flash Player


i recommend this one too
7431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 9/18/15 , edited 9/18/15
The Princess and the Pilot is a fantastic movie and it's on here. It's one of my favorite anime movies. The sequel to it is a full series (The Pilot's Love Song) and it's on here too (but not a movie).
wyrvan 
59250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M
Offline
Posted 9/18/15 , edited 9/18/15
Broken Blade - This actually a series of one hour movies (six in total).
http://www.crunchyroll.com/broken-blade

Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland
http://www.crunchyroll.com/little-nemo-adventures-in-slumberland

Sin The Movie
http://www.crunchyroll.com/sin-the-movie

Voices of a Distant Star - Same creator as 5 Centimeters per Second
http://www.crunchyroll.com/voices-of-a-distant-star

Wake Up, Girls! - Seven Idols - The story is started in the movie and continues into the TV series.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/wake-up-girls

Mazinkaiser SKL - This is really three OVA episodes put together so it plays like a movie.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/mazinkaiser-skl
You must be logged in to post.