First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Japan Parliament passes billing allowing its Military to Fight Overseas
DLock 
33244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Offline
Posted 9/20/15
Probably not, but you might see them visiting the US for participation in military exercises. German troops have been doing this type of thing for years here in Canada. They take part in combat exercises, usually winter ops, along with other NATO countries.
17747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 9/20/15
well, some F35-B's and Japan a small fleet of light carriers.
don't estiments put japan nuclear capable in something like 6 months if they tried?
don't see how this is a bad thing.
36990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Bellingham WA, USA
Offline
Posted 9/20/15

bobsagget wrote:

Screw this, the Japanese are just going to be used as canon fodder for the West's proxy wars. This is BS... Its important to remember that Japan is still an occupied country and has to do what the West tells them even if the people don't too. :^( If anything Japan fits in better with the Russia/China Eurasian alliance.


Wrong on so many levels.

The occupation ended in 1952. The treaty between the US and Japan that maintains a US military presence is something that the Japanese government approved of. I believe at any point after 1970 Japan could have terminated the agreement, which would mean that US forces would have had to pull out within a year.
414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/8/16 , edited 6/8/16
I'd like to make a suggestion.

414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/8/16
My brother is in the Maritime Defense Force and he said they are going anywhere they please. Whether the US or the UN approves of it or not.
28192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/8/16

Gunsmith_Girl wrote:
My brother is in the Maritime Defense Force and he said they are going anywhere they please. Whether the US or the UN approves of it or not.


I'm sure that'll end well.
414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/8/16
Especially the UN. They've outlived their usefulness.
24251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/8/16 , edited 6/8/16
So what will Japan do if they ever fall out of favor with the US. They don't have nukes and the whole world knows it.
41943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / midgar
Offline
Posted 6/8/16
So we can sign up for this right ? I'll become Japanese for this
3379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / South Florida
Offline
Posted 6/8/16

Gunsmith_Girl wrote:

Especially the UN. They've outlived their usefulness.


Dilapidated as it may be, you don't tear down a house because the roof is leaking. It will be reformed before it goes anywhere. The lack of some sort of organization that lets us all talk sounds scary. Then we're left with alliances and we get to go back to the NATO v Warsaw Pact-like times.

Furthermore, I think JMSDF won't simply go anywhere because they feel like it, and especially won't just ignore the UN or USA as doing so would be a bit tumultuous in getting whatever assistance they would need thereafter.

P.S. "JMSDF" is fun to say.
10568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/8/16

ForCom5 wrote:


Gunsmith_Girl wrote:

Especially the UN. They've outlived their usefulness.


Dilapidated as it may be, you don't tear down a house because the roof is leaking. It will be reformed before it goes anywhere. The lack of some sort of organization that lets us all talk sounds scary. Then we're left with alliances and we get to go back to the NATO v Warsaw Pact-like times.

Furthermore, I think JMSDF won't simply go anywhere because they feel like it, and especially won't just ignore the UN or USA as doing so would be a bit tumultuous in getting whatever assistance they would need thereafter.

P.S. "JMSDF" is fun to say.


You do tear down a house when the entire structure is rotten, though. When it is better to build a new house than to attempt to salvage an old house. If they won't sell, just set the house on fire. Get the land for cheap.
414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/8/16
Get rid of all that bullshit and NATO too. All these stupid fucking ABC organizations. If you're for that, you're only assuring to the rest of what (little) allies you do have left, that you're all really that fucking dumb. Not too many of you are bright. But, what'd you expect? Only in the US of a country so advanced do people put faith in the United States Federal Imperial Government. They fought imperialists and nationalists only to become them. If you think Japan has no nukes, you people really are showing your true colors. They have thermonuclear weapons.
414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/8/16
You people and your Holier Than Thou attitudes is why no one likes the US anymore. Japan once approved and viewed their Western allies at over 81% it's now just below 60%. That's not advancing as a country. You should have a lot more to worry about. Japan is largest holder of American debt. Which is another thing contributing to that. No longer is it China as of last year in the middle of 2015. Japan also dropped used of the dollar but did not join China in their new asian world bank. Japan is buying up US soil though much like China buying up the ghettos and projects like in Detroit. We are more focused on farm land in WA, ID, and Montana.
3460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Mothership
Offline
Posted 6/8/16 , edited 6/8/16

Gunsmith_Girl wrote:

You people and your Holier Than Thou attitudes is why no one likes the US anymore. Japan once approved and viewed their Western allies at over 81% it's now just below 60%. That's not advancing as a country. You should have a lot more to worry about. Japan is largest holder of American debt. Which is another thing contributing to that. No longer is it China as of last year in the middle of 2015. Japan also dropped used of the dollar but did not join China in their new asian world bank. Japan is buying up US soil though much like China buying up the ghettos and projects like in Detroit. We are more focused on farm land in WA, ID, and Montana.


Thank you finally! Honestly Japan could give two fucks about what we have to say and think about the moves they're making and what is being said here will hold no ground in they're government so shit finally someone who isn't riding the jockstrap. And I'm sitting here thinking the whole time reading these comments they don't give a fuck about us on these puny forums debating THEY'RE issues.
414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/8/16

Markest1 wrote:


Gunsmith_Girl wrote:

You people and your Holier Than Thou attitudes is why no one likes the US anymore. Japan once approved and viewed their Western allies at over 81% it's now just below 60%. That's not advancing as a country. You should have a lot more to worry about. Japan is largest holder of American debt. Which is another thing contributing to that. No longer is it China as of last year in the middle of 2015. Japan also dropped used of the dollar but did not join China in their new asian world bank. Japan is buying up US soil though much like China buying up the ghettos and projects like in Detroit. We are more focused on farm land in WA, ID, and Montana.


Thank you finally! Honestly Japan could give two fucks about what we have to say and think about the moves they're making and what is being said here will hold no ground in they're government so shit finally someone who isn't riding the jockstrap.


Someone had to say it. I guess it had to be me. There is so much potential to redeem this nation. As an immigrant who came here legally, this pisses me off. You wait though. There will be posts of some douche on here that'll tell me "Go back where you came from." That's rich coming from a nation that steals land from people. Don't make me laugh.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.