First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Gun Rights
1077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 9/19/15 , edited 4/30/17
So what is your opinion on gun rights?

I am a very pro-gun person, but then again I have been around them my whole life and now I work in a gun store. To me it seems that they have an aura around them that makes people think they are capable of more than they really are. My opinion is that all guns should be legalized, including a repeal of the National Firearms Act that bans fully automatic guns, suppressers, short barreled rifles, ect... Guns are the means by which crimes are committed, not their source.
25441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Beyond The Wall
Offline
Posted 9/19/15 , edited 6/18/16
Also Pro-Gun. And in my state Suppressor are legal. I can go to a gun place and buy them(their just kind of expensive though)
202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/19/15 , edited 23 days ago
I don't care either way, attempt to use one on me and I'll brutally kill you.
I prefer blades though, makes killing less simple and more personal.
14141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/19/15 , edited 6/16/16
I think that we need more common sense laws in the area of gun control to limit who actually gets to own a gun, what guns people are allowed to be owned and what they are allowed to do with that gun.
42240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
dead
Offline
Posted 9/19/15 , edited 10/4/15
I think we shouldn't give guns to lunatics who are going to shoot up places.
11719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 9/19/15 , edited 8/2/16
There needs to be restrictions. Not everyone should be able to buy and own guns.

I can understand wanting to own handguns, shotguns, and hunting rifles...But why do you need assault rifles, machine guns, sniper rifles etc?

ill never understand why some Americans are so passionate about surrounding themselves with tools for killing...



202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/19/15 , edited 10/6/15

animegirl2222 wrote:

I think we shouldn't give guns to lunatics who are going to shoot up places.


Do you know which people are lunatics? because I'm sure that would be useful information. ^,^

23690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Fort Bragg, NC
Offline
Posted 9/19/15 , edited 10/2/15

KittyLordMeowMeows wrote:

Do you know which people are lunatics? because I'm sure that would be useful information. ^,^


**guy shoots up mall, but has no record of illnesses**

"STOP GIVING GUNS TO MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE YOU RETARDZZZZZ DUUUURRRRR"
202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/19/15 , edited 10/2/15

Gyava wrote:


KittyLordMeowMeows wrote:

Do you know which people are lunatics? because I'm sure that would be useful information. ^,^


**guy shoots up mall, but has no record of illnesses**

"STOP GIVING GUNS TO MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE YOU RETARDZZZZZ DUUUURRRRR"


^,^;;
14141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/19/15 , edited 4/5/17

KittyLordMeowMeows wrote:


animegirl2222 wrote:

I think we shouldn't give guns to lunatics who are going to shoot up places.


Do you know which people are lunatics? because I'm sure that would be useful information. ^,^



Typically a background check and a waiting period are used to weed out those who are unfit to own a gun due to either criminal or mental health issues or wish to have a gun for heat of the moment crimes. Unfortunately the systems in place right now have to rely on our fairly terrible mental health system in the US which is quite a large drawback. Strengthening these systems will go a long way to making it easier to identify individuals who are unfit to own a firearm.
202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/19/15 , edited 10/6/15

sundin13 wrote:


KittyLordMeowMeows wrote:


animegirl2222 wrote:

I think we shouldn't give guns to lunatics who are going to shoot up places.


Do you know which people are lunatics? because I'm sure that would be useful information. ^,^



Typically a background check and a waiting period are used to weed out those who are unfit to own a gun due to either criminal or mental health issues or wish to have a gun for heat of the moment crimes. Unfortunately the systems in place right now have to rely on our fairly terrible mental health system in the US which is quite a large drawback. Strengthening these systems will go a long way to making it easier to identify individuals who are unfit to own a firearm.


Nah, won't change a thing.
14141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/19/15 , edited 10/6/15

KittyLordMeowMeows wrote:

Nah, won't change a thing.


Why do you say that?
11107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / California
Offline
Posted 9/19/15 , edited 7/31/16


All my want right there.

I have guns, and you should have some too. It's your right as an American.

23690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Fort Bragg, NC
Offline
Posted 9/19/15 , edited 9/19/15

VZ68 wrote:




OOOOOOO THE BIZONNNNNNNNZZZ

makes mr. putin very happy

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
11107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / California
Offline
Posted 9/19/15

Gyava wrote:


VZ68 wrote:




OOOOOOO THE BIZONNNNNNNNZZZ

makes mr. putin very happy

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)




yeah I want one in 9x19
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.