First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Turn your head to the right
7371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Loading...
Offline
Posted 9/20/15 , edited 9/20/15
Death by a truck just like it happens to most lolis in anime.
47785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/20/15

SportingNightRaid wrote:

Death by a truck just like it happens to most lolis in anime.


Yikes!
12214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 9/20/15 , edited 9/20/15
An air purifier.
34830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 9/20/15
CPU
Posted 9/20/15
A lamp, my laptop charger, and my cell phone. There all next to each other lol.
13234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
☆Land of sweets☆
Online
Posted 9/20/15
bookshelf filled with several books.
...i knew it! reading too much can kill you :L
47785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/20/15

namealreadytaken wrote:

bookshelf filled with several books.
...i knew it! reading too much can kill you :L


GET OUT OF THERE! IT'S NOT SAFE, MAN!
47785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/20/15

exiledrose6084 wrote:

A lamp, my laptop charger, and my cell phone. There all next to each other lol.


RUN, WOMAN, RUUUUNNN!!!
43288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Houston, Texas
Online
Posted 9/20/15
A wall... Use to be a shotgun leaning against it but I put that up.. got dusty.
One Punch Mod
105864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 9/20/15

qualeshia3 wrote:

Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.


My Turn: A pink lamp?


Enjoy!!!


A pillow, and a dish that once held curry. Will it be suffocation, or food-poisoning I wonder? :)

BTW, moving this to Chit Chat since it seemed more random playful than discussion/opinion based.
47785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/20/15

lorreen wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.


My Turn: A pink lamp?


Enjoy!!!


A pillow, and a dish that once held curry. Will it be suffocation, or food-poisoning I wonder? :)

BTW, moving this to Chit Chat since it seemed more random playful than discussion/opinion based.


Thank ya!
Posted 9/21/15
Butane torch.
mdmrn 
25467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 9/21/15
A corded telephone
47785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/21/15

mdmrn wrote:

A corded telephone


Oh no.
48423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 9/21/15
A wall! I knew it was after me.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.