First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Addictions to Crunchyroll
2682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / vWhere we perciee...
Offline
Posted 11/26/06
........you changed ur ava to a kirby. ....

um....idk if im an addict, but ill just say I am one.
The ppl here are interesting...and um...yesa is of the Brood race so be very careful around her or ull end up like naruto there with kirby.
My friend refers regular mice to mickey mouse...and they kill em.

Posted 11/26/06

bellus-vae wrote:


kyocool wrote:


reikiaddict wrote:


haddon wrote:


simpleyesa wrote:

I guess, I’m a CR addict too.
i start and ends my day with CR. Haha!

Well, I’m yesa… the ultimate CR addict.
People love me, people hate me.
I really don’t care.

Animé is my fuel. LOL


people hate you because you lie saying you are 24. who are you trying to kid? we all know you are a youngin.

it should be legal to flagellate anyone who isnt me, of my choosing.


just cut it out





hahaha haddons right everyone DOES infact hate you except for the few 13 and 14 yr male rejects who think of you as their internet girlfriend.....other than that...your much pretty worthless on here to us

Trevor (OP)


This is a FACT and not an opinion.





^ Shes right true story


Trevor (OP)

17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/26/06

Asndrgn wrote:

........you changed ur ava to a kirby. ....

um....idk if im an addict, but ill just say I am one.
The ppl here are interesting...and um...yesa is of the Brood race so be very careful around her or ull end up like naruto there with kirby.
My friend refers regular mice to mickey mouse...and they kill em.



I changed my avatar, on my own will. You got a problem with Kirby's? You mean the mice running around my house aren't called Mickey Mouse?

8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/26/06
im a CR addict, and CR is my homepage

i watch at LEAST 10 episodes of anime each day
on a full 2 day weekend, i can watch over a hundred by satying up all night
logain 
15944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/26/06
I envy you I have no f***ing time for anime bcuz my finals are just round the corner grrrrrrrr Oh BTW nice to see you back PF
8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/26/06
^yeah
all these n00bs have seriously been pissing me off, so i took a forum hiatus

to make up[, i commented about 100 eps on CR
6326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hogwarts
Offline
Posted 11/26/06

naruto9817 wrote:


Asndrgn wrote:

........you changed ur ava to a kirby. ....

um....idk if im an addict, but ill just say I am one.
The ppl here are interesting...and um...yesa is of the Brood race so be very careful around her or ull end up like naruto there with kirby.
My friend refers regular mice to mickey mouse...and they kill em.



I changed my avatar, on my own will. You got a problem with Kirby's? You mean the mice running around my house aren't called Mickey Mouse?



Lol, why you hating the mickey mouse for? Mickey mouse hater!
11659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/26/06
i just jacked donald duck off in the bathroom of a trucker stop
8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/26/06
dude, thats not sanitary
11659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/26/06
i used wetnaps, so im fine
8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/26/06
ok good, i dont want to think of you geting the AIDS version of avian flu
13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / in the club
Offline
Posted 11/26/06
not C.. he's immune to many sickness.
15809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/26/06

kyocool wrote:


bellus-vae wrote:


kyocool wrote:


reikiaddict wrote:


haddon wrote:


simpleyesa wrote:

I guess, I’m a CR addict too.
i start and ends my day with CR. Haha!

Well, I’m yesa… the ultimate CR addict.
People love me, people hate me.
I really don’t care.

Animé is my fuel. LOL


people hate you because you lie saying you are 24. who are you trying to kid? we all know you are a youngin.

it should be legal to flagellate anyone who isnt me, of my choosing.


just cut it out





hahaha haddons right everyone DOES infact hate you except for the few 13 and 14 yr male rejects who think of you as their internet girlfriend.....other than that...your much pretty worthless on here to us

Trevor (OP)


This is a FACT and not an opinion.





^ Shes right true story


Trevor (OP)



...man you guys are harsh...
6326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hogwarts
Offline
Posted 11/26/06
kurropt... do u know who haddon is?
13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / in the club
Offline
Posted 11/27/06

KuRRopT wrote:


kyocool wrote:


bellus-vae wrote:


kyocool wrote:


reikiaddict wrote:


haddon wrote:


simpleyesa wrote:

I guess, I’m a CR addict too.
i start and ends my day with CR. Haha!

Well, I’m yesa… the ultimate CR addict.
People love me, people hate me.
I really don’t care.

Animé is my fuel. LOL


people hate you because you lie saying you are 24. who are you trying to kid? we all know you are a youngin.

it should be legal to flagellate anyone who isnt me, of my choosing.


just cut it out





hahaha haddons right everyone DOES infact hate you except for the few 13 and 14 yr male rejects who think of you as their internet girlfriend.....other than that...your much pretty worthless on here to us

Trevor (OP)


This is a FACT and not an opinion.





^ Shes right true story


Trevor (OP)



...man you guys are harsh...


Been reading these post,
and it’s pointless.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.