First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Boyfriend kills girlfriend; assumes her identity
13577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/23/15
This is a writing prompt right?!
144745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 9/24/15
just another reason for me to stay single
27257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 9/24/15

GayAsianBoy wrote:

Why does every murdered person gets a description similar to this... "‘She had a personality like no other and it was an honor to have her be a part of our sisterhood. May she rest in peace"?

Do only interesting people get killed or something?


If i get murdered, i hope my family will say... "he was a boring, stubborn impatient little man who is extremely short tempered". I wouldn't want to be described as one of a kind.


You're a special unique snowflake just like all the other special unique snowflakes
12599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/24/15
so, lesson learned from this, don't date korean guys
392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/24/15 , edited 9/24/15
Wow... just wow... R.I.P
4369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Rainbow Factory
Offline
Posted 9/24/15
So he tried to kill himself over the guilt. Clearly didn't try hard enough.

Intestines ripping out guy is more interesting.
11648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 9/24/15

haikinka wrote:

And here I was hoping he was wearing her skin as a disguise.


He looks just like her so he didn't need her skin. Seems like a good way to cover up a death shame she died but he got caught so not too good of a plan
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 9/24/15
wtf he deserves whatever's coming his way...
304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/24/15
Geez that breaks my heart.. my condolences go out to her loved ones.
Also I don't get why not even an investigation could be put if she had that image of her face? Uggh. ;_;
Posted 9/24/15

woodygirl97 wrote:

He looks just like her so he didn't need her skin. Seems like a good way to cover up a death shame she died but he got caught so not too good of a plan


I suppose all asians do look the same.
20708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/24/15
... my initial thought when seeing this was "There can only be one"

Looked it up and its a highlander qoute.....never seen highlander.
20708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/24/15

haikinka wrote:


woodygirl97 wrote:

He looks just like her so he didn't need her skin. Seems like a good way to cover up a death shame she died but he got caught so not too good of a plan


I suppose all asians do look the same.


This will sound really racist but i have noticed if you look at one race they each all look similar in some ways or even by country but when its your own country you notice the differences.


With me alot of Americans look the same at times the same with Asian people etc so i kind of wonder if we just don't pick up on the small details since we haven't been around them all our lives.

just something i noticed
Posted 9/24/15

Ryulightorb wrote:

This will sound really racist but i have noticed if you look at one race they each all look similar in some ways or even by country but when its your own country you notice the differences.


With me alot of Americans look the same at times the same with Asian people etc so i kind of wonder if we just don't pick up on the small details since we haven't been around them all our lives.

just something i noticed


You know how people with downs syndrome all look pretty similar? Apparently it's exactly the same principle. We end up concentrating on the features that stand out to us.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.