WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
crunchyroll lacks decent anime
63430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/24/15 , edited 9/30/15
getting bored with naruto cause fillers even tho its almost ending.

and GATE is the only reason why i am still premium

where are the nice anime like Gundam 00?
mechawarrior series or new shounen



all i see is stupid ass love drama series on crunchy or ghey shit with annoying teenagers high pitched voices and flat chested girl (or boy's i cant tell the difference since they are all fletchested boards with no curves boobage kushin for the pushin etc)


wtf is wrong with anime these days.
18395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Maniwa Japan
Offline
Posted 9/24/15 , edited 9/24/15
I am a mecha/action junkie, but since joining and subbing to CR back in March I believe it was, I have gotten into so so much more. The advice and recommendation threads and forums are always nice too. There is also the random show button. Sometimes you get a dud, other times you get something awesome and out of your comfort zone. I love CR. It's currently the only site I sub to. The other two I used I stopped because THEIR quality and community is sub par to CR as far as I am concerned. I can see you've been here for a long time so maybe it's just the newness and freshness of it all but, I would say just stay faithful. There is a lot more on the horizon.
23938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M /
Offline
Posted 9/24/15
Nothing is wrong with anime, but perhaps your expectations are the problem? Try expanding your horizons. I'm sure mecha anime will come back in vogue eventually. But till then try some others.

I don't like the horror genre, but I started watching School-Live! and it has grown on me. http://www.crunchyroll.com/school-live

I used the randomizer and found Dog & Scissors which starts out grim as hell, but then gets silly as heck as it takes a lot of anime tropes and turns them on their heads. http://www.crunchyroll.com/dog-scissors
Posted 9/24/15
What's GATE?
23938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M /
Offline
Posted 9/24/15

severticas wrote:

What's GATE?


http://www.crunchyroll.com/gate It's a mixture of fantasy and modern military. Very good.
46666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/24/15

severticas wrote:

What's GATE?


Google it.
18395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Maniwa Japan
Offline
Posted 9/24/15 , edited 10/4/15

severticas wrote:

What's GATE?


Only the best show of Summer 2015

http://www.crunchyroll.com/gate
Le_Dom 
17209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Montreal
Offline
Posted 9/24/15 , edited 9/30/15
People keep saying anime has changed too much, but it's only their tastes that changed.

Aside from a few trends here and there, anime is the same as always, you're just not looking hard enough.
103536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You, Knighted States
Offline
Posted 9/24/15 , edited 9/30/15
What Crunchyroll has and what anime is being made are two very separate issues.
7416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/24/15 , edited 9/26/15

klote2314 wrote:

getting bored with naruto cause fillers even tho its almost ending.

and GATE is the only reason why i am still premium

where are the nice anime like Gundam 00?
mechawarrior series or new shounen



all i see is stupid ass love drama series on crunchy or ghey shit with annoying teenagers high pitched voices and flat chested girl (or boy's i cant tell the difference since they are all fletchested boards with no curves boobage kushin for the pushin etc)


wtf is wrong with anime these days.

Your personal tastes.

I cannot stand Naruto, Gate or Gundam. I don't complain about them, I just don't watch them.

Give me a 2nd season for Actually, I Am or a 3rd season for My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU

18395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Maniwa Japan
Offline
Posted 9/24/15

Dariamus wrote:


klote2314 wrote:

getting bored with naruto cause fillers even tho its almost ending.

and GATE is the only reason why i am still premium

where are the nice anime like Gundam 00?
mechawarrior series or new shounen



all i see is stupid ass love drama series on crunchy or ghey shit with annoying teenagers high pitched voices and flat chested girl (or boy's i cant tell the difference since they are all fletchested boards with no curves boobage kushin for the pushin etc)


wtf is wrong with anime these days.

Your personal tastes.

I cannot stand Naruto, Gate or Gundam.

Give me a 2nd season for Actually, I Am or a 3rd season for My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU



BLASPHEMY!

7416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/24/15 , edited 9/24/15

Yamstarch wrote:


Dariamus wrote:


klote2314 wrote:

getting bored with naruto cause fillers even tho its almost ending.

and GATE is the only reason why i am still premium

where are the nice anime like Gundam 00?
mechawarrior series or new shounen



all i see is stupid ass love drama series on crunchy or ghey shit with annoying teenagers high pitched voices and flat chested girl (or boy's i cant tell the difference since they are all fletchested boards with no curves boobage kushin for the pushin etc)


wtf is wrong with anime these days.

Your personal tastes.

I cannot stand Naruto, Gate or Gundam.

Give me a 2nd season for Actually, I Am or a 3rd season for My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU



BLASPHEMY!



18395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Maniwa Japan
Offline
Posted 9/24/15 , edited 9/24/15


I see what you did there. You evil evil soul you.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.