First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply love, chunibyo and delusions - is there a third season?
1009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/24/15
I just finished the second season and am curious if there is a third. I also read that there is a third installment of manga for it but dont find it here where could i??
8824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/24/15 , edited 9/24/15
Sometimes I wish someone would invent some kind of program or engine that would allow a person to type in keywords and use them to search for information on the internet. Then people wouldn't have to flood forums with dumb questions all the time because the answers they'd want would be easily attainable without bothering others.

Oh well. Maybe in a few years.
948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 9/24/15
>Expecting a third season from KyoAni


16184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Virginia USA
Offline
Posted 9/24/15

Saemonza wrote:

Sometimes I wish someone would invent some kind of program or engine that would allow a person to type in keywords and use them to search for information on the internet. Then people wouldn't have to flood forums with dumb questions all the time because the answers they'd want would be easily attainable without bothering others.

Oh well. Maybe in a few years.


All I could think of was this

https://youtu.be/v2LpJAD5AqQ?t=13s
17961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 9/24/15

Wulfnpet wrote:

I just finished the second season and am curious if there is a third. I also read that there is a third installment of manga for it but dont find it here where could i??


To best of my knowledge there is no plans for a 3rd season of Chunibyo. Unfortunately, I am not aware of the place you can find the manga. But don't be afraid to ask questions. The only dumb questions are the ones not asked.
1009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/24/15
hmm thought this was a forum to find information out not get snarky remarks. Remember the old sayi9ng if you dont have anything nice or constructive to say keep it to yourself
1009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/24/15 , edited 9/24/15
thank you Gafennec for you help sad I wont be ale to find anything else my girls and i enjoyed watching this particular anime

16184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Virginia USA
Offline
Posted 9/24/15

Wulfnpet wrote:

hmm thought this was a forum to find information out not get snarky remarks. Remember the old sayi9ng if you dont have anything nice or constructive to say keep it to yourself


My response was meant more tounge-in-cheek. But as others have said, always feel free to ask. if things need to be moved or asked in a different place the mods will take care of that.

I would recommend this one http://www.crunchyroll.com/the-pet-girl-of-sakurasou
1009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/24/15
I will check it out thank you .
17961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 9/24/15

Wulfnpet wrote:

thank you Gafennec for you help sad I wont be ale to find anything else my girls and i enjoyed watching this particular anime



I'm sorry I was not able to help you more. I too liked both seasons of Chunibyo and would have liked to see one more season. Best I can do is suggest you watch the thread on greenlit anime and for the upcoming seasons to see if it does eventually appear. Take a look around CR and see if you can find more anime to your liking. Toradora is very popular (and I love it) and is available here subbed and dubbed. http://www.crunchyroll.com/toradora And The Pet Girl of Sakurasou is very good too. http://www.crunchyroll.com/the-pet-girl-of-sakurasou Neither show is overly risque and should be good for family viewing.

Aisaka Taiga from Toradora


Shiina Mashiro from Pet Girl of Sakurasou


17961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 9/24/15

Yamstarch wrote:

My response was meant more tounge-in-cheek. But as others have said, always feel free to ask. if things need to be moved or asked in a different place the mods will take care of that.

I would recommend this one http://www.crunchyroll.com/the-pet-girl-of-sakurasou


Great minds think alike. Or ours do anyways. I too recommended Pet Girl of Sakurasou and Toradora.
6573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / The Abyss of Time
Offline
Posted 9/24/15
Liking the Pet Girl of Sakurasou love in here I see (was going to say its unlikely we'd get another season but I think Gafennec covered that).
17961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 9/24/15
Thanks to this thread I just went and bought: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MZ3X9O4?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00 Augh! I'm poor and need to stop these impulse buys.
16184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Virginia USA
Offline
Posted 9/24/15

Gafennec wrote:

Thanks to this thread I just went and bought: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MZ3X9O4?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00 Augh! I'm poor and need to stop these impulse buys.


Wow that's a good price too. Too bad I am broke for a few more weeks.
16184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Virginia USA
Offline
Posted 9/24/15

xCrimsonEX wrote:

Liking the Pet Girl of Sakurasou love in here I see (was going to say its unlikely we'd get another season but I think Gafennec covered that).


Yep. i liked it so much I gave it a 5 star review. I literally laughed my ass off at the series.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.