First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
George Zimmerman tweets death photo of Trayvon Martin; "I am a one man army."
Posted 9/27/15
George Zimmerman has sparked fury on Twitter yet again after retweeting a picture of Trayvon Martin’s dead body.

A fan had posted the shocking image on the social network alongside a message to Zimmerman saying: ‘Z-Man is a one man army.’

Zimmerman then retweeted the image to more than 10,000 followers on his account, which he often uses to troll people online.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3251226/You-disgusting-human-George-Zimmerman-provokes-fury-Twitter-posting-image-Trayvon-Martin-s-lifeless-body.html
Posted 9/27/15 , edited 9/27/15
I'm..not sure how to respond to this.

Hasn't Zimmerman been caught doing crazy stuff and even was pulled over a few times since the Trayvon Martin case? Its like every single story on this guy is basically just him hinting that he should of been given the guilty verdict in the first place.

At the end of the day he is definitely going to find himself in prison for something else or even potentially killed if he keeps this up.
7364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Fang
Offline
Posted 9/27/15 , edited 9/28/15
I'm honestly surprised someone hasn't gone all vigilante and killed this man already. Where are those Black Lives Matter nutcases when you need them?
616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Don't Flirt With Me
Offline
Posted 9/27/15 , edited 9/27/15
His time would be better spent in a State prison like it clearly should have been in the first place. It's honestly revolting the lack of empathy he clearly shows. I honestly would not be surprised if the guy was a psychopath I would include sociopaths as well but I don't feel like hes quite dumb enough or smart enough to be included in that group.
51253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 9/27/15 , edited 9/27/15
Zimmerman has made no effort to hide the fact that he's proud to have killed a defenseless kid. In fact, he brags about it. This is nothing new nor surprising.

What I want to know is how is he still allowed to walk the streets freely? This is a man who happily executed an innocent kid after instigating a conflict, he's been stopped multiple times for breaking traffic laws, he's had several domestic fights with his girlfriend, and the people in charge of law enforcement STILL don't see there's something wrong with this man? This is becoming a joke.
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/27/15
Meh.

Looks like he's just digging his own grave. Not sure why I should even care.

I kinda get why people are offended. I do. I just have trouble understanding why people give a damn. Seems like we live in a world that feeds on drama. Eventually he'll mess up, and either end up in jail or dead. I'm satisfied with that, and don't understand why other people can't be.

*shrug*
6090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / US
Offline
Posted 9/27/15

PhantomGundam wrote:

Zimmerman has made no effort to hide the fact that he's proud to have killed a defenseless kid. In fact, he brags about it. This is nothing new nor surprising.

What I want to know is how is he still allowed to walk the streets freely? This is a man who happily executed an innocent kid after instigating a conflict, he's been stopped multiple times for breaking traffic laws, he's had several domestic fights with his girlfriend, and the people in charge of law enforcement STILL don't see there's something wrong with this man? This is becoming a joke.


    Agreed. The entire case is pretty nauseating.
11707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 9/27/15
I don't understand why he is given all this attention if hes such a terrible person...
Posted 9/27/15 , edited 9/27/15

HolyDrumstick wrote:

Meh.

Looks like he's just digging his own grave. Not sure why I should even care.

I kinda get why people are offended. I do. I just have trouble understanding why people give a damn. Seems like we live in a world that feeds on drama. Eventually he'll mess up, and either end up in jail or dead. I'm satisfied with that, and don't understand why other people can't be.

*shrug*


I get what you are saying but think of the perspective of Trayvon's family when seeing something like this. The pain of losing somebody who they really loved and the accused killer is now basically rubbing the crime he committed in their faces with no sense of morality.

If that was my brother, family, or even a friend that was dead then I would be absolutely enraged without question. Its understandable why people would be so mad at this idiot.
51253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 9/27/15

HolyDrumstick wrote:

Meh.

Looks like he's just digging his own grave. Not sure why I should even care.

I kinda get why people are offended. I do. I just have trouble understanding why people give a damn. Seems like we live in a world that feeds on drama. Eventually he'll mess up, and either end up in jail or dead. I'm satisfied with that, and don't understand why other people can't be.

*shrug*


The thing is he's messed up countless times since his acquittal but he's never gotten in trouble for any of them. It's like the police around him are trying to allow him to continue breaking laws and hurting people. I seriously don't understand what's going through minds of these officers whenever they stop him. "Oh, you're that guy who became famous for murder and got away with it? I got a call saying you just tried to shoot your girlfriend, but I guess I'll just let you go."
41649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/27/15

K3n21 wrote:

I don't understand why he is given all this attention if hes such a terrible person...


The worse something is, the more attention it seems to get. That goes for events, people, etc. Worse things are now more newsworthy than good things.
48449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 9/27/15
I used to defend this piece of $hit...
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/27/15

haruharuinfigaru wrote:
I get what you are saying but think of the perspective of Trayvon's family when seeing something like this. The pain of losing somebody who they really loved and the accused killer is now basically rubbing the crime he committed in their faces with no sense of morality.

If that was my brother, family, or even a friend that was dead then I would be absolutely enraged without question. Its understandable why people would be so mad at this idiot.


But.... I'm not his family or friend, as most people are not. Therefore, while offensive, the ONLY reason people are talking about this is to feed off of the negative energy.

If you think you are doing some good by talking about it on an internet forum, you aren't. You're spreading drama, and that is all. If it bothers someone, I mean REALLY bothers them, then they should take action. The consequences should be worth it. Not going to say what action should be... but spreading the info around is counterproductive.


PhantomGundam wrote:
The thing is he's messed up countless times since his acquittal but he's never gotten in trouble for any of them. It's like the police around him are trying to allow him to continue breaking laws and hurting people. I seriously don't understand what's going through minds of these officers whenever they stop him. "Oh, you're that guy who became famous for murder and got away with it? I got a call saying you just tried to shoot your girlfriend, but I guess I'll just let you go."


Yeah, he just hasn't messed up big enough yet. My bet, no one wants to take him down until they have a real case. He's already won once, they know he won't just plead out.... which means their best bet is to build a case and giving him enough rope to hang himself, so they can. The police do it all the time, in cases where it is hard to get someone who needs to have a long stay in prison. Rather than arrest someone over and over, with them getting off every time, just give them enough rope to hang themselves. People get cocky, think they are untouchable, and step over that line. I'd say he's just about there.

Posted 9/27/15 , edited 9/27/15

HolyDrumstick wrote:


haruharuinfigaru wrote:
I get what you are saying but think of the perspective of Trayvon's family when seeing something like this. The pain of losing somebody who they really loved and the accused killer is now basically rubbing the crime he committed in their faces with no sense of morality.

If that was my brother, family, or even a friend that was dead then I would be absolutely enraged without question. Its understandable why people would be so mad at this idiot.


But.... I'm not his family or friend, as most people are not. Therefore, while offensive, the ONLY reason people are talking about this is to feed off of the negative energy.

If you think you are doing some good by talking about it on an internet forum, you aren't. You're spreading drama, and that is all. If it bothers someone, I mean REALLY bothers them, then they should take action. The consequences should be worth it. Not going to say what action should be... but spreading the info around is counterproductive.


PhantomGundam wrote:
The thing is he's messed up countless times since his acquittal but he's never gotten in trouble for any of them. It's like the police around him are trying to allow him to continue breaking laws and hurting people. I seriously don't understand what's going through minds of these officers whenever they stop him. "Oh, you're that guy who became famous for murder and got away with it? I got a call saying you just tried to shoot your girlfriend, but I guess I'll just let you go."


Yeah, he just hasn't messed up big enough yet. My bet, no one wants to take him down until they have a real case. He's already won once, they know he won't just plead out.... which means their best bet is to build a case and giving him enough rope to hang himself, so they can. The police do it all the time, in cases where it is hard to get someone who needs to have a long stay in prison. Rather than arrest someone over and over, with them getting off every time, just give them enough rope to hang themselves. People get cocky, think they are untouchable, and step over that line. I'd say he's just about there.



Again, I get what you are saying but I never went as far as to tell you that I felt like I was doing the greater good in posting about it. I'm simply explaining that there is actually a reason as to why people would feel emotional enough to respond to this.
Posted 9/27/15 , edited 9/28/15
George Zimmerman just did what any right-wing conservative republican believe would be the right thing to do.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.