First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Fukuoka chapter 79 pages 3 to 15 are broken
12104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / England
Offline
Posted 9/30/15 , edited 10/2/15
I was about to read the latest Fuuka chapter 79 and page 3 all the way to page 15 are broken and not loading. Also stupid auto correct of. Title changed from Fuuka to some thing else admin please change Fukuoka to Fuuka please
Posted 9/30/15
They still haven't fix my problem ether too. Go luck getting yours resolve.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-909239/arpeggio-of-blue-steel-volume-9-chapter-48-has-8-pages-missing#51623641
42639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Louisiana
Online
Posted 9/30/15
from what I have seen they are having issues with the manga side of the site in general so seeing a few bugs here and there is to be expected. I understand it has been almost two weeks that the problems on the manga has been happening. however expecting everything to be fixed at the tip of a hat is not how things work. being they have to have it work on all things consoles, phones, computer, etc. give it time is all I ask. xD I really want to read those chapters of Fuuka too especially since you can see the last two pages and it makes you really want to know what happened inbetween which we can't see.
62495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / Champaign, IL
Offline
Posted 9/30/15 , edited 9/30/15

ZeroElectric wrote:

from what I have seen they are having issues with the manga side of the site in general so seeing a few bugs here and there is to be expected. I understand it has been almost two weeks that the problems on the manga has been happening. however expecting everything to be fixed at the tip of a hat is not how things work. being they have to have it work on all things consoles, phones, computer, etc. give it time is all I ask. xD I really want to read those chapters of Fuuka too especially since you can see the last two pages and it makes you really want to know what happened inbetween which we can't see.


But the complete and utter lack of communication about the problems is what is frustrating! If they would just tell us there is a problem that would be one thing, but to not say a think and not respond when people complain in the "Manga Support Forum" is a problem!
10053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 10/1/15

ZeroElectric wrote:

from what I have seen they are having issues with the manga side of the site in general so seeing a few bugs here and there is to be expected. I understand it has been almost two weeks that the problems on the manga has been happening. however expecting everything to be fixed at the tip of a hat is not how things work. being they have to have it work on all things consoles, phones, computer, etc. give it time is all I ask. xD I really want to read those chapters of Fuuka too especially since you can see the last two pages and it makes you really want to know what happened inbetween which we can't see.


It's more like four weeks now, not only two. But also two weeks of bad service is already considered bad when it's a paid service.

On top of that, the issues are the same across the board and easily reproduced. It's not rocket science at this point, just working down the bug queue and communicating progress. But that's not happening either. Instead, bugs are being closed without acknowledgment or comment. That's now how you run a business where you value your customers.
62495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / Champaign, IL
Offline
Posted 10/1/15 , edited 10/3/15

voidnert wrote:


ZeroElectric wrote:

from what I have seen they are having issues with the manga side of the site in general so seeing a few bugs here and there is to be expected. I understand it has been almost two weeks that the problems on the manga has been happening. however expecting everything to be fixed at the tip of a hat is not how things work. being they have to have it work on all things consoles, phones, computer, etc. give it time is all I ask. xD I really want to read those chapters of Fuuka too especially since you can see the last two pages and it makes you really want to know what happened inbetween which we can't see.


It's more like four weeks now, not only two. But also two weeks of bad service is already considered bad when it's a paid service.

On top of that, the issues are the same across the board and easily reproduced. It's not rocket science at this point, just working down the bug queue and communicating progress. But that's not happening either. Instead, bugs are being closed without acknowledgment or comment. That's now how you run a business where you value your customers.


Customers are like teeth... ignore them long enough and they will go away.
10053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 10/1/15
Well said!
12104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / England
Offline
Posted 10/1/15
Thing is Fuuka chapter is latest chapter that came so for it be broken is a bad thing right
47864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/15
bump.
10053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/15 , edited 10/3/15
Since it seems it's not going to be fixed soon, can anyone recommend a good legal alternative to CR Manga?
4147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/15

Jazzimus_Rider wrote:

I was about to read the latest Fuuka chapter 79 and page 3 all the way to page 15 are broken and not loading. Also stupid auto correct of. Title changed from Fuuka to some thing else admin please change Fukuoka to Fuuka please


You may want to directly contact their support line: http://www.crunchyroll.com/help?topic=contact

12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Apple Valley, CA
Offline
Posted 10/3/15 , edited 10/3/15

ryan10021 wrote:


Jazzimus_Rider wrote:

I was about to read the latest Fuuka chapter 79 and page 3 all the way to page 15 are broken and not loading. Also stupid auto correct of. Title changed from Fuuka to some thing else admin please change Fukuoka to Fuuka please


You may want to directly contact their support line: http://www.crunchyroll.com/help?topic=contact



I'm having the same problem and I did that on Tuesday, no response yet. I think the chapter itself is broken on the website.
rythex 
4021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/4/15
Hello Crunchyroll support? Are you guys going to address this?
37709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / Seattle
Offline
Posted 10/4/15

rythex wrote:

Hello Crunchyroll support? Are you guys going to address this?

Hi, it's nice to meet you. It's refreshing to see optimism such as yours. (^_~)

As ryan10021 said, the usual route (ever since the buyout - that wasn't a buyout - and didn't change anything) is to start by contacting support directly. If you're amazingly lucky, you'll hear back after it's fixed. If it's something they don't have an immediate answer to (or no plans to fix, ever), you might get a scripted response a week or two later that doesn't have anything to do with your problem (and/or blames your ISP and your computer). In either event, then you come to the forums and complain about it. Eventually, someone may come out to tell you to contact support directly and/or that there actually is no problem. Then you come back to the forums to complain about it again.

If you're lucky, someone will get to it eventually if the cost of fixing it is negligible. If not, someone will come out after a year or two to say they already know and stop making such a big deal about it.
42639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Louisiana
Online
Posted 10/4/15
^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.