First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Damages that got serious
Sogno- 
45631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/30/15
i had an awful cough and sharp pain in my chest for 9 days before i finally went to the doctor turns out my entire left lung was black with pneumonia and my right lung was well on its way

why did i take so long to go? ask the american health care system
18054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 10/1/15

Sogno- wrote:



why did i take so long to go? ask the american health care system


I think that's on you.

You only go and get check when you feel pain.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 10/1/15

thestars201 wrote:
I take care of things before something bad happens.
Good girl!
Posted 10/1/15
A couple days ago, my stockings got caught in the zipper of my booties. It resulted in a tiny little run in the ankle of my stockings which ended up crawling its way up the entire length of my left leg by the end of the day. Such a waste. They were perfectly good stockings too. Had to throw them out after that. *sadface*
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 10/2/15

MissKittenVicious wrote: my stockings got caught in the zipper of my booties. It resulted in a tiny little run in the ankle of my stockings which ended up crawling its way up the entire length of my left leg by the end of the day. Such a waste. They were perfectly good stockings too. Had to throw them out after that. *sadface*
You know that chain of yours will cought it self in some similar problems crawling up to the perfectly made collar and has to be broken down until you can release yourself from this fate XP


Posted 10/2/15

Freddy96NO wrote:
You know that chain of yours will cought it self in some similar problems crawling up to the perfectly made collar and has to be broken down until you can release yourself from this fate XP




Why? I don't mind "this fate."

I like my collar.
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/2/15
The pinky finger side of my hand, up my arm a bit, went numb, like it was asleep. My hand looked like a skeleton from muscle deterioration, before I went to the doctor about it. It was nerve constriction in my ulnar nerve, but it caused some permanent damage, due to how long I waited.

Sucks, too, because I was at my peak with drawing when it happened. It's been 8 years, and I'm still not back to how good I was.
Posted 10/2/15
When I was in middle school and we were running the track like everyday, I started to get pain in my shins after a week or two of this complained to my teacher he said to "walk it off" At about the third week I got real bad to the point where after a lap my shins hurt to the point of me limping not because of soreness but of the pain. I pressured my dad into taking me to the doctor, turned out I had shin splints and probably had them for a while. I don't blame anybody cause I'm sure that my coach has heard all the excuses to get out of running and my dad didn't really have the time to take me and being young and naive I though it would just go away. Took months to get better. I do blame my shoes since they were really old and worn down but when your poor you have to deal with what you got.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 10/2/15

MissKittenVicious wrote: Why? I don't mind "this fate."
I like my collar.
just what I wanted to hear thank you

HolyDrumstick wrote: The pinky finger side of my hand, up my arm a bit, went numb, like it was asleep. My hand looked like a skeleton from muscle deterioration.
I guess thats why you choose Miki on your avatar XP

10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/2/15 , edited 10/2/15

Freddy96NO wrote:I guess thats why you choose Miki on your avatar XP



Haha. Coincident.
8311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/2/15 , edited 10/2/15
A small cut on my thumb during Martial Arts training, cleaned it, then I put a bandaid and went back to training. It developed into a full blown finger felon that required me to take the maximum dosage penicillin that put me to sleep. In addition to numbing my thumb and cutting a hole for the dead bacteria to drain (fyi, I watched as they cut the hole lol). It was a month recovery, and it sucked because I could not game, barely type and train, but I did get really good at using a mouse left-handed! I can use a mouse either right or left handed!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.