First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Academy Ousai
Member
30700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Classified
Online
Posted 10/1/15


"Hmm they can't see me"

Rei said to herself quietly before she backed into the room, seeing that Kiichi and the other two were already out the window she walked to the window herself and jumped out, when she landed onto the ground she quickly made her way to the workshop and when she got there she tapped on Kiichi's shoulder as she said.

"Looks like I was right to trust the text, they can't see us, so, so long as we don't make any sound while we're walking we should be able to get out of here without a problem"

Rei then saw a set of car keys on the bench beside her and she giggled as she said.

"Who ever these keys belong to is probably a zombie, so how about we take his or her car out for a spin? The car park isn't far away so lets get there as quietly as we can"

Rei then turned around and put the keys into her pocket, she then said.

"By the way Izayoi take care of that sword, it was a gift from a friend of mine, if you break it I will happily throw you to the zombies"

Rei then walked towards the zombies without making a sound as she motioned for the three "friends" to follow, she moved between the zombies, without touching or bumping them, and without making a sound despite the bag full of guns, ammo among other things, she was nervous about what she was doing, but there were so many zombies around she didn't have a choice in the matter.
3409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Dark side of...
Offline
Posted 10/1/15 , edited 10/1/15



Izayoi heeds Rei's words with respect, and carefully sheathes it. While sneaking, she notices Kiichis face. He is trembling of the pressure, no, he is trembling of the guilt laid upon him if he makes a single sound. To snap him back into reality, she grabs his hand. At first it comes as a shock, but then he comes to accept the feeling.

Izayoi (No Sound): We are in this together. You are not alone.

Even though no sound was made, he understood what she said, and afterwards, made a smile to thank her.

Afterwards, they both continue sneaking with the group.
Member
20228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 10/1/15


The zombies growled and moved towards the door as they heard a noise in another room

(Zombies can see , light and noise just gets their attention so standing in there face or walking past them wouldn't work , and the text states what I just said , though I should of added that to the message, sorry for the misunderstanding )

Member
30700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Classified
Online
Posted 10/1/15


(It says on the info that zombies can only hear.....)
("zombies can only hear you" as put by Silver herself)
Member
30700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Classified
Online
Posted 10/1/15


Rei saw Izayoi and Kiichi along with Mai walk out of the crowd of zombies, so she quickly grabbed them and pulled them aside and into a class room before closing the door as quietly as she could, she then bent down and said.

"I took a look ahead of us and there are way to many zombies for us to be able to even crawl through, even if we managed to sneak through them, the moment we knock a zombie over and make noise is the moment the zombies will be right on top of us and they'll bite us for sure.... I'd forgotten just how big and populated this academy is, I have been attending this academy for so long that I got used to seeing people. This is not good, anyone got any good ideas that will involve our weapons and not attract any attention from the zombies?"
Creator
48549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 10/1/15
Mai- *whispers* I can text my older brother he can help us he probly knows whats going on or one of us can act as a decoy while the others escape ?
Member
30700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Classified
Online
Posted 10/1/15


"That's a bad idea Mai, we're not going to sacrifice someone to be a decoy, we have to get out of this together"

Rei said, as she sighed and looked at the door which didn't have zombies near it and she shook her head and said.

"Where is your older brother? If we can it might be an idea to meet up with him before he go to the police station"
3409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Dark side of...
Offline
Posted 10/1/15



Kiichi is a little agitated when he hears the idea.

Kiichi (whispers): In this world we live in, everything counts. Whether its a weapon, or a piece of food, or a human soul, everything counts. We all need to stick out for each other, and in doing so, whenever something bad comes up, we have each others back. So not gonna sound like a jerk here, but i'm not gonna sell someone out for something we can't guarantee, and that thing we can't guarantee is survival.


Creator
48549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 10/1/15
Mai- *whispers* He's in town not far from here
Member
30700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Classified
Online
Posted 10/1/15 , edited 10/1/15


"Once we get out of the school you give directions and we'll head there as soon as we can.... That or you can send him a text saying to meet up at the police office and to stay safe. For now we've got to think about a way out of here"

Rei said she then looked at the door again and this time it was packed with Zombies and she sighed and a grave expression crossed her face as she didn't even look when she grabbed the sword off Izayoi and she drew it, walking towards the door and she said.

"I know I was against the idea, but it's the only way we're going to get out of here, I'm going to distract them while you guys go out the window and get to the car... Find the car that these keys belong to"

Rei chucked the keys at Kiichi and smiled sadly as she said.

"Get going, don't worry I'll get to the car in no time at all. Take my weapons while you're at it"

Rei then put the guns and her sniper rifle down before walking to the door, opening it and killing enough Zombies to get some space for her to face them and close the door.

(Rei is going to stay behind and fight, don't worry she'll make it to the car)
Creator
48549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 10/1/15
Mai- *whisper's* of cousre my brother is ok and lets go i'll text him when we're in the car ok *stands up* you be careful ok rei
Member
30700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Classified
Online
Posted 10/1/15 , edited 10/1/15


"I will be careful"

Rei said before closing the door completely, she turned to look at the Zombies and raised her sword as she smiled and said.

"It's time to get the party started!"

And with that she ran at the Zombies, cutting them down and going down the hall, she punched the windows as she went, creating noise to attract the Zombies, her left hand was bleeding but she continued to break the windows, the zombies gave chase and she cut down any that got to close, she then yelped when she slipped and fell onto the ground. When she turned over a zombie lunged on top of her and she struggled keeping it off her, when she saw other Zombies getting closer she swore before tucking in her legs and striking outwards, the Zombie went flying into the roof and then Rei got up. The Zombie that had been sent on a collision course with the roof came crashing down on three Zombies and then Rei extended her blade till it was just a center meter away from a Zombies face as she turned to it and said.

"Stop!"

It stopped and she smiled before saying.

"You reek... Is it really that hard to keep yourself smelling nice even when you're dead?"

And with that she cut the Zombie's head off, before she continued to run, cutting down Zombies and making her way albeit slowly towards the car park. Rei knew that she was going to get there after the others at this rate.

(feel free to drag Izayoi and Kiichi to the car park, I have AnimeEmo coming over to my place, so anything he misses I'll fill him in on )
Creator
48549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 10/2/15
Mai- *jumped out the window quietly with Izayoi and Kiichi making their way to find away out the school *( you can edit this if u want)
Member
30700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Classified
Online
Posted 10/2/15 , edited 10/2/15


Rei stood in the middle of a giant crowd of Zombies and she looked all around her before smiling and looking at the number for a classroom, she was getting closer to the car park, but she wondered how the others were doing, she then looked to her right and saw a broom that looked sturdy, she grabbed it quickly before turning to where the direction of the car park was and she threw the broom with all her might, she made a domino effect off the Zombies and so she bent down really low before running at full speed, she raced over the zombies and around the corner, up the stairs and down the clear hallway, at the end of the hallway the window she was looking for.

(Nah it's fine, don't forget that I had Rei say they were going to use the car keys to find the car and escape by the way )
Creator
48549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 10/2/15
*Mai , Izayoi and Kiichi were looking all over the place that didnt have that much zombies wondering around and were careful not to bump into or make to much noise then stopped near a wall *

Kiichi -*whispers* i hope we find this car soon *looks at the keys*
Mai*looks and whispers* doesn't it look like the schools feild trip bus keys or keys to a mini van cause from what i saw from the window before i jumped there's alot near the gates

Izayoi *trembles a bit holds on to Kiichi's hand*

Kiichi*whisper yell* Dont make Izayoi scared even more and beside how should i know what the keys go to lets just keep looking got it

Mai-*nods and looks around and then all three of them make a run for it to continue looking for the car*

(hey what type of car is it )
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.