First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Favorite thing about yourself?
7467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/1/15

BaffledWaffle wrote:

A pessimistic, realistic view on life (ew sounds cringey) that doesn't get me down.


lol being pessimistic or optimistic has its ups and downs.....but I prefer keeping it real and pessimistic~
Posted 10/1/15
My non desire for materialistic things... which translates to not caring about social status/class... so I don't really act all high and mighty or judgmental on socioeconomically disadvantaged people. That's what I like about myself, I suppose.

But my way of thinking makes me really different from most people in society... so I don't really mesh well with other people. Add my introversion into the equation... and my "I don't give a ___" attitude... >_>;;
I don't make an effort to find someone similar to me either... I prefer someone who oppose me.
4551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada eh
Offline
Posted 10/2/15
My sense of humor and social skills.
Posted 10/3/15
My left kidney. Definitely my finest feature.
23413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Always my room
Offline
Posted 10/3/15
I think I am generally a nice person and I try to help others so I like that

But looks wise… I guess I kinda like my hair. Its thick and wavy, I actually think its pretty
199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 10/3/15 , edited 10/3/15
Ahh let's see... My hands and my imagination?
Then I think about how I put others before myself. owo
2270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Southern US
Offline
Posted 10/3/15
Maybe my kindness or my completely non-judgmental viewpoint.
2496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Baton Rouge, Loui...
Offline
Posted 10/3/15
the fact that I ain't dead, honestly.
Posted 10/3/15
I am adored.
6358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/3/15
How I learn things quickly if there is at least some logic in it.
That or that I like being nice.
6358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/3/15

speechlessyoko wrote:

Ahh let's see... My hands and my imagination?
Then I think about how I put others before myself. owo


Hands and imagination, eh?

I'm curious about that now. Do you like...uhh, you know, idk what it is called, but when you put your hand(s) in front of a light and make cool shadows?

I'm terrible at that.
199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 10/3/15

Mrcreepday wrote:


speechlessyoko wrote:

Ahh let's see... My hands and my imagination?
Then I think about how I put others before myself. owo


Hands and imagination, eh?

I'm curious about that now. Do you like...uhh, you know, idk what it is called, but when you put your hand(s) in front of a light and make cool shadows?

I'm terrible at that.


Sometimes! I also like my hands because they're small and can fit in tight spaces if I drop let's say, a ring or something.
6358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/4/15

speechlessyoko wrote:


Mrcreepday wrote:


speechlessyoko wrote:

Ahh let's see... My hands and my imagination?
Then I think about how I put others before myself. owo


Hands and imagination, eh?

I'm curious about that now. Do you like...uhh, you know, idk what it is called, but when you put your hand(s) in front of a light and make cool shadows?

I'm terrible at that.


Sometimes! I also like my hands because they're small and can fit in tight spaces if I drop let's say, a ring or something.


Wow wow! Be careful with what you say on the Internet. Lots of people will think you are doing lewd things when you said that above.
Not that I thought of that. No No No.
29840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/4/15

Gyava wrote:

my ass


(;
22938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 10/4/15
My ability to stay frosty when shit is going down
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.