First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Piggate
Posted 10/1/15 , edited 10/1/15
Lol
Posted 10/1/15 , edited 10/1/15

severticas wrote:



well, i get that much. only, i can't understand why anyone is finding this to be an issue. it's not a scandal as far as i'm concerned. i can't understand why anyone gives a fuck what Cameron did/did not do in school..


Oh my bad. Well that's another beast that deals with People of power and maintaing an image for the sake of societal norms since there people we "should" aspire to be, we force them to live up to our expectations of moral perfection, but if they don't we make sure they're lambasted and looked down upon as punishment for not living up to our unrealistic "perfect" ideals that we imposed on them in the first place.

Sometimes I think people forget that other people are human.
Posted 10/1/15 , edited 10/1/15

haikinka wrote:


severticas wrote:

well, i get that much. only, i can't understand why anyone is finding this to be an issue. it's not a scandal as far as i'm concerned. i can't understand why anyone gives a fuck what Cameron did/did not do in school..


I don't think conservative voters are quite as liberal as we are.


lol. btw, Is Farage posh or not?
[i did vote for Cameron, i genuinely like him tbh lol]
Posted 10/1/15 , edited 10/1/15

severticas wrote:

lol. btw, Is Farage posh or not?


Nah he's just your average local bloke.
Posted 10/1/15 , edited 10/1/15

haikinka wrote:


severticas wrote:

lol. btw, Is Farage posh or not?


Nah he's just your average local bloke.


he's so funny. those rubbish papers love him.
35574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 10/1/15 , edited 10/1/15

severticas wrote:

well, i get that much. only, i can't understand why anyone is finding this to be an issue. it's not a scandal as far as i'm concerned. i can't understand why anyone gives a fuck what Cameron did/did not do in school..


Because people are bored and can't get a handle of their own lives. For some reason, this gives the average person an (apparently) overwhelming desire to bash and demean someone else's life.
29205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/1/15 , edited 10/1/15



XxDarkSasuxX wrote:

Because people are bored and can't get a handle of their own lives. For some reason, this gives the average person an (apparently) overwhelming desire to bash and demean someone else's life.


It's politics, get a laugh would yah? Yeesh
Ejanss 
17105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/1/15 , edited 10/1/15

GayAsianBoy wrote:

I feel like you're talking to yourself or making an inside joke...


New rule: Let's assume some of us don't have GoogleNews on our homepage or get instant news Tweets, or tape the Daily Show for watching later--
Anyone planing to be a good little social-network zombie and conversationally knee-jerk respond to a wacky/outrage headline of the day, do all of rest of us underinformed dopes a favor and LINK IT first.
23215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Online
Posted 10/1/15 , edited 10/1/15

XxDarkSasuxX wrote:


severticas wrote:

well, i get that much. only, i can't understand why anyone is finding this to be an issue. it's not a scandal as far as i'm concerned. i can't understand why anyone gives a fuck what Cameron did/did not do in school..


Because people are bored and can't get a handle of their own lives. For some reason, this gives the average person an (apparently) overwhelming desire to bash and demean someone else's life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cxNR9ML8k

17714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 10/1/15 , edited 10/1/15
This is like a normal weekend for many fraternities.
Posted 10/1/15 , edited 10/1/15
At least the pig was dead...
40248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 10/1/15 , edited 10/1/15

MissKittenVicious wrote:

At least the pig was dead...


necrophilia + beastiality = not as bad as beastiality
Posted 10/2/15 , edited 10/2/15

thekevin4 wrote:

necrophilia + beastiality = not as bad as beastiality


Of course not.
Can you imagine if the pig was alive?

That would be like.... rape.
40248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 10/2/15 , edited 10/2/15

MissKittenVicious wrote:


thekevin4 wrote:

necrophilia + beastiality = not as bad as beastiality


Of course not.
Can you imagine if the pig was alive?

That would be like.... rape.


How do yoy know? Maybe the pig would have consented, could have been a sucker for the british accent.
Posted 10/2/15 , edited 10/2/15

thekevin4 wrote:

How do yoy know? Maybe the pig would have consented, could have been a sucker for the british accent.


It's always rape.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.