First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Piggate
39084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 10/2/15

MissKittenVicious wrote:


thekevin4 wrote:

How do yoy know? Maybe the pig would have consented, could have been a sucker for the british accent.


It's always rape.


It's not always rape. For example, you could never rape me.... you can't rape the willing.
Posted 10/2/15

thekevin4 wrote:

It's not always rape. For example, you could never rape me.... you can't rape the willing.


There must be a way..
39084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 10/2/15

MissKittenVicious wrote:


thekevin4 wrote:

It's not always rape. For example, you could never rape me.... you can't rape the willing.


There must be a way..


I welcome you to try
Posted 10/2/15

thekevin4 wrote:

I welcome you to try


Do or do not. There is no try.
39084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 10/2/15

MissKittenVicious wrote:


thekevin4 wrote:

I welcome you to try


Do or do not. There is no try.


Yoda quotes..... only makes me more willing
Posted 10/2/15

thekevin4 wrote:

Yoda quotes..... only makes me more willing


Yeah, but that's no fun.
17899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Online
Posted 10/2/15
girls girls your both pretty
39084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 10/2/15

MissKittenVicious wrote:


thekevin4 wrote:

Yoda quotes..... only makes me more willing


Yeah, but that's no fun.


Fine... I am no longer willing... comes raeps me now
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.